Wow! Blanket Looks Just Like His Dad!

Pink - Blanket does have some resemblance to him.. that's what people said about Omer Bhatti, B Howard and a few other younger people.. and to be honest Blanket does not really LOOK like Michael, just because he's pretty does not mean he looks like him.. yes maybe a littttle in the eyes but that's with me trying to see it.. people saying his nose looked like MJ's "old nose" no it doesn't, not his lips, cheek bones etc.

There is one recent pic that you can kind of see it but that's with people waiting for a shot of resemblance... you look hard enough many people could have similarities to Michael.

to be real Titos kids look more like Michael than Prince, Paris, and Blanket.. Taryll especially!

I don't care what anybody says. Blanket is Michael's clone. IMO blanket looks just like Michael. He also laughs just like Michael.lol. Every time I hear blanket laugh I hear Michael.

How many people think Rashida Jones's father isn't Quincy? Or that Maya Rudolph isn't Minnie Ripperton's daughter?

I feel for PPB. LSA members say she's not MJ's biological daughter (and also that unless one has two black parents, they aren't black) and Snoddy uses her as a shield for his "I can't be racist cause I date a black girl".
It's not JUST LSA members, although when I used to visit the place I remember many people there being particularly obsessed, in a very negative way, and to what I believed was an unhealthy level with anything having to do with Michael and/or race.
Additionally, It's wrong how they constantly say ANY of the kids aren't Michael's, Paris isn't the only one that has to deal with that (I'm not sure if you only meant Paris or all of the kids because you said PPB then only talked about Paris).

However, Paris and her mooching, much to old for her, racist BF are cringeworthy as all get out, and I don't feel the least bit bad for her about it because the situation is entirely self imposed, I'm also sure she's more then happy that he 'uses her as a shield', but I digress.

Pink - Blanket does have some resemblance to him.. that's what people said about Omer Bhatti, B Howard and a few other younger people.. and to be honest Blanket does not really LOOK like Michael, just because he's pretty does not mean he looks like him.. yes maybe a littttle in the eyes but that's with me trying to see it.. people saying his nose looked like MJ's "old nose" no it doesn't, not his lips, cheek bones etc.

There is one recent pic that you can kind of see it but that's with people waiting for a shot of resemblance... you look hard enough many people could have similarities to Michael.

to be real Titos kids look more like Michael than Prince, Paris, and Blanket.. Taryll especially!
Michael never claimed Omer or any of those other young people as his own though.
Paris and Prince don't look like him, so by default they aren't his, but Blanket does bare resemblance and he still isn't?
See what I mean about this conversation going nowhere because neither side has proof?

Last edited:
It's not JUST LSA members, although when I used to visit the place I remember many people there being particularly obsessed, in a very negative way, and to what I believed was an unhealthy level with anything having to do with Michael and/or race.
Additionally, It's wrong how they constantly say ANY of the kids aren't Michael's, Paris isn't the only one that has to deal with that (I'm not sure if you only meant Paris or all of the kids because you said PPB then only talked about Paris).

However, Paris and her mooching, much to old for her, racist BF are cringeworthy as all get out, and I don't feel the least bit bad for her about it because the situation is entirely self imposed, I'm also sure she's more then happy that he 'uses her as a shield', but I digress.

Michael never claimed Omer or any of those other young people as his own though.
Paris and Prince don't look like him, so by default they aren't his, but Blanket does bare resemblance and he still isn't?
See what I mean about this conversation going nowhere because neither side has proof?

Oh yes, I forgot to mention Paris specifically. I haven't seen much backlash directed at PP though. Not that there isn't any, but I think that tabloid is obsessed with Paris.

well to be fair Pink.... Michael claimed the children being biologically his but he also claimed that Blankets mother was black at one point and also his blood. Sooo!! lol.. come on, we can't play that it all adds up. So at some point there is un truth, either Blankets mother is not black and maybe his, or is black and more likely not his.. Or did he know the mom or did he not? cuz he said both!

well to be fair Pink.... Michael claimed the children being biologically his but he also claimed that Blankets mother was black at one point and also his blood. Sooo!! lol.. come on, we can't play that it all adds up. So at some point there is un truth, either Blankets mother is not black and maybe his, or is black and more likely not his.. Or did he know the mom or did he not? cuz he said both!
It's not about 'pretending that it adds up.'

Once again you have no proof other then what you believe your eyes tell you to discern that The kids aren't biologically his.
This whole paternity debate is literally opinion vs opinion with no true facts involved to decide who's right.

Also, one could argue that black people do not all look the same and that people that aren't entirely black identify as such.
Some heavily mixed or biracial people will identify as black although they are not fully black, and even people that appear fully black have genes in them that could pop up and take over.
We have no way of knowing if one of those things is or is not the case with Blankets mothers, which it very well could be.
Either way though, Blanket does look like Michael.

Yeah I personally do not think that they're his biological children. If the person that started this thread expected everyone to agree with them I don't really know why they're on a forum. It's funny that the person who got banned was the one attacked first, yet that person gets no warnings or anything for starting arguments for no reason, their response was out of line, sure, but the person that started it doesn't get anything said to them, okay. The reasoning on this site baffles me sometimes.

you're right that it's opinion vs. opinion. I'd never say otherwise. that's why we are even having the convo.. there would be nothing to talk about if we just listed facts.

There are scientific facts behind physical genetic transfer and also facts behind human behavior when people lie. If those can't be considered 'evidence' than well.. lol!

And I'll repeat, I am not sure either way.. It simply makes a great conversation and I do have my theories than I have never shared

you're right that it's opinion vs. opinion. I'd never say otherwise. that's why we are even having the convo.. there would be nothing to talk about if we just listed facts.

There are scientific facts behind physical genetic transfer and also facts behind human behavior when people lie. If those can't be considered 'evidence' than well.. lol!

And I'll repeat, I am not sure either way.. It simply makes a great conversation and I do have my theories than I have never shared

Neither one of us is a genetics or body language expert though, and even experts aren't ALWAYS right.
It also seems like everyone suddenly becomes an expert when it comes to Michael, LOL.
Either way though, Blanket who is the child that OP said looks like Michael does indeed look like Michael, and I'm done with this little 'debate.'
Ciao!:ciao:

That picture doesn't look like Blanket or even like Michael himself.

Really! So if it's not Michael then who is that?

I dare say if you had posted a picture of Michael just 3 years earlier or 3 years later, we'd all see the resemblance to his son.

But but, why I want to mislead a person into belief you can alter someones genotype? It's very strategic to do that, to compare post-surgery MJ to his kids knowing full well that his features were different. As far as my eyes can see, there is zero resemblance.

MJJC will never be like them, I promise you all that #timetobanthetrolls

I mean't to reply to this earlier but ended up replying to KOPV instead, and I just want to tell you that it's great you won't let MJJC become like the MJ forum on LSA, MaxJax, or Topix!
MJJC is much better than those websites.

The MJ forum on LSA isn't bad in itself but IMO is allowed to be encroached on WAY to much by MJ haters and Trolls, MaxJax is mostly full of miserable cowards that thinks they're brave/special but really aren't because they like to talk shit about and hate on MJJC and its members behind their backs whilst for whatever reason still having accounts on both MaxJax AND MJJC, and Topix is just an all around shit fest due to what I believe is zero moderation.:rofl:

So yeah, MJJC is the best MJ forum IMO, and PosMike wasn't bad either from what I can remember, but that's gone now. :(

Last edited:
I was going to finish follow this thread but I think I will state my two cents worth now -

I believe that those children are Michael's BIOLOGICALLY.

And my reasoning is very simple - even basic - why would they not be.

Michael has had sex. I understand (based on the autopsy report) that his sperm was perfectly normal and healthy. Why would a healthy, heterosexual male in a marriage not father his own children?

To me, Paris has the facial structure of a Jackson (esp Janet), Prince looks like his mother and Bigi looks like Michael. But, regardless, I think that Michael was 'normal' enough to impregnate a woman like men have been doing for many a millennia!

Well Pink to be fair it doesn't take an expert to understand the basics.. and Yes some study further than others simply of interest and/or basic 101-103 courses in college..

You can try to disregard obvious probabilities.. Blue and red will make Magenta, now the amount of each will decipher how much of each is apparent. You take 3 shots at it, the 'probability' is the colors used would be visible by its results majority of the time.

That is not just opinion.

Chosenone that then can go into theories of why MJ would.. that could spin to a whole new convo.. Lets just say (hypothetically) he did it to make a statement.

hypothetically what If he wanted to break the color barrier and who is to say what is 'white/black' it's all the same.. "Colored people are called colored people because we come in all colors".. the overall message of we are all the same! He definitely spent a lot of his life trying to show that point, and would make sense why (if not his biological children) he would want to keep it "open"..

Not saying it is the case, but is a logical possibility.

KOPV - I am not sure I understand what you are saying.

What I get is that Michael used a white male (unknown) and a white female (Debbie Rowe) to have his children so that we could a lesson about all races being the same because the children would be raised by a black man. Am I reading you correctly?

Psychoniff;4177146 said:
Really! So if it's not Michael then who is that?

plastic5.jpg

Psychoniff, this picture absolutely IS of Michael as he once looked like (naturally), way before he ever had any cosmetic “work” done on his face, and years before the effects of autoimmune diseases would show and become much more noticeable. Since those horrible effects started getting worse, Michael tried his hardest to look as “normal” as possible, from “Thriller” onwards — for HIM, that is — even if the rest of us never will completely understand what he went through. I’m sure that the vast majority of us cannot relate to someone who had been in the public eye for almost his whole, entire life — as well as the awkwardness of growing up from his “cute little boy” stage, in and of itself, alone — who had to personally deal with health problems and ailments that very few people still have any knowledge and expertise of, that also cause severe disfigurement if left untreated.

Even when he tried to look like what he considered “normal” in his later years, Michael was, at times, severely criticized for his having done just THAT. Since he had passed, something else occurred, that was and is just as bad as the media’s and the public’s criticism of his physical appearance, if not worse. This claim by certain writers of so-called “academic” papers, books, theses and so forth that Michael’sThriller” and “post-‘Thriller’ ” looks, his voice, etc. — in fact, anything about him that seemed to be “different” from the “norm” — was used to mis-represent the real person he actually was, as having “represented” people living a certain lifestyle or having “related to” a particular author’s experiences of being considered as “different.” The truth is, that the only person Michael Jackson ever was, was himself; He was “representing” no one.

If you could see past his teenage acne and look at his features — such as the eyes, the original shape of his nose, his lips and his square chin/jawline — this picture is definitely of him, as he grew up and matured. Even though the picture was taken in horrible lighting that made his face appear way too dark, you can clearly see his facial features. He looks, here, like the handsome, adult (features-wise), fully “grown-up” version of the “cute,” young 11-year-old child he once was.

Last edited:
So people actually were expecting little MJ clones with the exact same nose. This is what we're basing the kids not being his off of? Because that seems to be about it. I do see a resemblance between Michael and Blanket.

People acting like there are clear Jackson markers in all the 2nd generation don't know what they're talking about. All of Jermaine's oldest kids look like Gordy's, but how many people are running around claiming their not Jermaine's?

Siggy looks just like Enid.

Look at Reebie's grandson. He looks full on Asian. Where's the "trademark Jackson look" with that child?

GGVVGGCC22331122;4177172 said:
Psychoniff, this picture absolutely IS of Michael as he once looked like (naturally), way before he ever had any cosmetic “work” done on his face, and years before the effects of autoimmune diseases would show and become much more noticeable. Since those horrible effects started getting worse, Michael tried his hardest to look as “normal” as possible, from “Thriller” onwards — for HIM, that is — even if the rest of us never will completely understand what he went through. I’m sure that the vast majority of us cannot relate to someone who had been in the public eye for almost his whole, entire life — as well as the awkwardness of growing up from his “cute little boy” stage, in and of itself, alone — who had to personally deal with health problems and ailments that very few people still have any knowledge and expertise of, that also cause severe disfigurement if left untreated.
I came over here to give Psychoniff a piece of my mind for deliberately twisting my post or pretending to not understand, because he knows the picture I was referring to that did not look like Michael was the mug shot one, not this one.

And as I said before, this teenage picture you're talking about is Michael in the middle of his awkward stage around 15-16even though pictures are still not definite proof of ANYTHING, showing a picture of Michael about 3 years before this like this one in the picture forum today
e73ac09af9e8932755fcf37b8b153c09.jpg

(posted by Silhouette)

or 3 years later when he had outgrown that awkward "ugly" stage

0aa0b19589355f86ecd856944c17d262.jpg

would be more accurate comparisons to Blanket now. ESPECIALLY the first one, when they're about the same age. (his hands, in particular). Blanket hasn't reached that awkward age yet.
Psychonff seems to think I'm talking post surgery, post vitiligo-and I'm not. Both of these are before any kind of surgery and long before the vitiligo started to take over. But it's a moot point now, because he's banned.

Last edited:
This sorta topic does not usually interest me as MJ was no question their dad . I personally do not believe he was the biological dad to any of them but that is not an issue for me. The reason why I think this however is because he did not want to pass any potential "defects" to his future kids. I do not care who the donor etc was / is , the most important thing is MJ did a great job at raising them as his kids

The reason why I think this however is because he did not want to pass any potential "defects" to his future kids.

This is the most interesting thing about this discussion to me. To think of yourself that way is really quite alarming. To consider yourself defective when in reality your genetic make-up resulted in you being born extraordinarily gifted.

Surely it's possible Michael was unable to conceive. It's not exactly uncommon for a man's sperm count to be low.

Me again.

I am curious to know at what point did Michael say he did not pass want to pass on 'defects'. I had never heard that.

Also I am pretty sure the autopsy report indicated that there were no issues with his sperm (at age 50).

And I think I am going to step away from this topic ...

OffTheWall22;4177174 said:
So people actually were expecting little MJ clones with the exact same nose. This is what we're basing the kids not being his off of? Because that seems to be about it. I do see a resemblance between Michael and Blanket.

People acting like there are clear Jackson markers in all the 2nd generation don't know what they're talking about. All of Jermaine's oldest kids look like Gordy's, but how many people are running around claiming their not Jermaine's?

Siggy looks just like Enid.

Look at Reebie's grandson. He looks full on Asian. Where's the "trademark Jackson look" with that child?

^^THIS — all the way!!! I could not agree with you any more so, OffTheWall, as to what you say, here. The only reason that nobody ever questions the paternity of the other Jackson brothers’ offspring, is that the women they were/are involved with are still considered and classified as “women of color” (as far as the issue of their race/ethnicity is concerned), whether or not they’re actually of African descent. Had either one of these women obviously been White or visibly European — especially, with naturally straight blonde hair and blue or green eyes — the media probably would have reacted quite differently, and been a whole LOT more curious, as to whom, or which one of his/her parents, the child might have looked like.

In Michael’s case, though, we know full well that neither his oldest son, Prince Michael, nor his daughter, Paris, look anything like he did when he was their age and even younger, nor like any of their uncles, aunts, cousins or other close relatives on their father’s side of the family. But, like “Bigi,” their little brother, they’re still Michael’s children, biologically. Does any of this even make sense, to even question the paternity of his children at all, just because the mother of the two oldest happens to be White?

Last edited:
No one was expecting clones of Michael, but you know most men.. Lets just say if a black guy had 3 kids and all 3 kids came out looking white would question it themselves... So for us to wonder is not this horrible thing.

IDK what's wrong with being real about this.. If my wife gave birth to 3 of my kids and all had blond hair (as an example) I'd be like WTF is going on?? And yes that is with my mom being blond and my dad having darker complexion (arab), my wife being Hispanic..

In the past few years, I've heard the opinion of three geneticists on the subject, and all three said there was nothing unusual about a black man having three "white-looking" biracial children and that there was no reason to believe he couldn't be the biological father of his children based on their appearance. I'll go with that.

^ that just is so interesting to me.. thinking that there's nothing 'unusual' about it.. Unusual - meaning not common.. It's very uncommon! And this is coming from someone that has primarily every cousin and self am biracial.. my moms family is Italian and was raised in a black community... A lot of mixing I was raised around.. its not impossible for Michael to have 3 'white' children but it is for sure unusual.. that rarity of that is pretty big!! Even having a set of triplets is more common.

Your family doesn't have the same genes as the Jacksons. Maybe the genes in your family would make it very unlikely for a biracial child to look "white". Maybe the fact that the Jacksons have native american ancestors makes it more likely for them to have children without afro hair. Many of the younger Jacksons don't have "afro" hair, so the Jacksons obviously have the right genes to make that kind of hair. Also, with Joe having green eyes, it means that if any of Michael's siblings had children with a blue-eyed woman, their child would have a 50% chance of having blue or green eyes and a 50% chance of having brown eyes.

The word "unusual" is relative. We've all had a different life experience. What is unusual to someone might not be to someone else. You've not seen a lot a white-looking biracial children, so it's unusual to you. I've seen white-looking biracial children, so it's not unusual to me.

^ comment like these I find intriguing because there is a lot of insinuations on my life.. Who is to say what I've seen or have been exposed to.. Like I said my family grew up in black neighborhoods so the mixing was heavy.. my family blood line was not the only 'black' interracial kids I've grown around.

and if you want to use MJ's family blood line as an example..well here: http://michaeljacksonmorethanamusician.weebly.com/uploads/3/6/8/1/3681763/5843905.jpg?696

plenty of mixed kids

Who is to say what I've seen or have been exposed to..

You said that white-looking biracial children were uncommon in your experience, which I understood to mean that you didn't see many white-looking biracial children, but please correct me if it's a misunderstanding on my part.

Anyway, all I'm trying to say is that we've all been exposed to different things, which is why we have a different opinion on what is unusual and what is not. That's why in this thread some people find it impossible or almost impossible for a black man to have three "white-looking" children, while others find it normal.

and if you want to use MJ's family blood line as an example..well here: http://michaeljacksonmorethanamusician.weebly.com/uploads/3/6/8/1/3681763/5843905.jpg?696

plenty of mixed kids

Which ones have a white parent?

As nobody never questioned whether or not Rashida Jones is the daughter of Quincy Jones, I would like PPB to have the same treatment.

Back