Wow! Blanket Looks Just Like His Dad!

etoile 37;4177323 said:
You said that white-looking biracial children were uncommon in your experience, which I understood to mean that you didn't see many white-looking biracial children, but please correct me if it's a misunderstanding on my part.

Anyway, all I'm trying to say is that we've all been exposed to different things, which is why we have a different opinion on what is unusual and what is not. That's why in this thread some people find it impossible or almost impossible for a black man to have three "white-looking" children, while others find it normal.

Which ones have a white parent?

You reasoned with KOPV in a great way, Etoile. I’m sure that most of us haven’t seen very many children who are mixed-race/bi-racial, with one Black parent, who look completely like White children or those of any other race but Black. Such people do exist. Why is this such a problem with the media and some amongst the public, when it comes to the Jackson brothers’ offspring, particularly, with Michael’s children? There have always been mixed-race people, where one parent was (at least, partly) of African descent, while the other parent was either White, Asian, Hispanic, of Native Indigenous heritage or some other race/ethnicity. The children may look like either one or the other parent completely, or they would have a mixture of outward physical characteristics, which they had inherited from both their mother AND their father. Michael’s two older children, obviously, took after their mother, more so, than after their father’s Jackson side of the family. Prince Michael and his sister, Paris, are the only ones in the family whose mother is White.

Last edited:
etoile I said having 3 white looking children in a row is uncommon.. Having one, ok.. that happens.. 2, pretty dang rare.. but 3? at some point you have to ask yourself the question.. at one #? 5? 10?

please read my messages, all of them.. I stated I don't know if Mikes kids are biological or not, but it's fair to question.. People are trying to make it sound like it's totally common for a biracial family would have 3 or more kids and they all don't look it.. If you cant acknowledge that it's so very rare than IDK what to tell you..

3 kids in a row is what I am saying is uncommon.. That would some interesting natural selection with DNA to say the least.. like I said, if we could find stats on it I am sure the percentage of families that have happened has to be under 5% or so..

Miel;4177335 said:
As nobody never questioned whether or not Rashida Jones is the daughter of Quincy Jones, I would like PPB to have the same treatment.

^^Exactly,, Miel!!! The mixed-race offspring of other celebrities are not questioned as to whom either their fathers or their mothers were, just because one of their parents simply happened to BE Black. Why should the same treatment not also apply to Prince Michael, Paris and “Bigi” as well? It’s only fair, not to question their biological heritage, just because the two older children looked different from their father and his side of the family, taking more after their mother. The only one of the three children who resembles Michael the closest is “Bigi,” the youngest one.

Last edited:
KOPV;4177338 said:
etoile I said having 3 white looking children in a row is uncommon.. Having one, ok.. that happens.. 2, pretty dang rare.. but 3? at some point you have to ask yourself the question.. at one #? 5? 10?

please read my messages, all of them.. I stated I don't know if Mikes kids are biological or not, but it's fair to question.. People are trying to make it sound like it's totally common for a biracial family would have 3 or more kids and they all don't look it.. If you cant acknowledge that it's so very rare than IDK what to tell you..

3 kids in a row is what I am saying is uncommon.. That would some interesting natural selection with DNA to say the least.. like I said, if we could find stats on it I am sure the percentage of families that have happened has to be under 5% or so..

I think the odds of the situation where Michael's child, created from a sperm donor, just so happens to have the same rare skin disease that he had are even lower considering that sperm banks usually screen their donors for genetic diseases like vitiligo. Really, of all the diseases his child could have, it just HAD to be vitiligo? What are the odds of that? Now, the probability of a parent who suffers from vitiligo passing it down to his child is one out of three. Compared to that, what are the chances of a child getting this specific disease, of all the diseases, if he comes from a random sperm donor, who doesn’t suffer from vitiligo and doesn’t have a family history of vitiligo? If we reject the possibility of Michael being the biological father based on the odds of a black man having three white-looking children in a row, then we also need to reject the theory that his child came from a sperm donor and just so happens to have vitiligo by chance. But what theories are we left with then? Is the most likely scenario that Michael purposefully chose a sperm donor who had vitiligo so that his child would have it? What are the odds of Michael purposefully giving diseases to his children? Yeah… I think even if the odds are low, the three-white looking biracial children is still the most likely scenario.

As I mentioned there are things that point to biological.. Prince having a white spot is the major piece that I consider, we (to my knowledge) are not 100% sure that it is vitiligo though right? There is a handful of diseases that cause white patches that appear similar as Vitiligo (Versicolor/Nevus depigmentosus/Hypopigmentation etc.).. Whatever the case is there's many variables to consider..

As I mentioned there are things that point to biological.. Prince having a white spot is the major piece that I consider, we (to my knowledge) are not 100% sure that it is vitiligo though right? There is a handful of diseases that cause white patches that appear similar as Vitiligo (Versicolor/Nevus depigmentosus/Hypopigmentation etc.).. Whatever the case is there's many variables to consider..

Three family members (Paris, Jermaine and La Toya) have confirmed that it is vitiligo. Dermatologists who have seen the pictures of it said they believe it's vitiligo.

I have looked up the diseases you mentioned on Wikipedia. The symptoms of versicolor:

The symptoms of this condition include:
Occasional fine scaling of the skin producing a very superficial ash-like scale
Pale, dark tan, or pink in color, with a reddish undertone that can darken when the patient is overheated, such as in a hot shower or during/after exercise, tanning typically makes the affected areas contrast more starkly with the surrounding skin.[9]
Sharp border [10]

Pityriasis versicolor is more common in hot, humid climates or in those who sweat heavily, so it may recur each summer.[10]

The yeasts can often be seen under the microscope within the lesions and typically have a so-called "spaghetti and meatball appearance"[11] as the round yeasts produce filaments.

In people with dark skin tones, pigmentary changes such as hypopigmentation (loss of color) are common, while in those with lighter skin color, hyperpigmentation (increase in skin color) is more common. These discolorations have led to the term "sun fungus".

This disease can result in a loss of color for dark skin, but for someone with light skin like Prince, it usually does the contrary and darkens the affected skin. It's a fungus and it's treatable, so Prince wouldn't have had those spots for so many years. Also, it makes lighter spots on dark skin, but it doesn't seem to make skin white the way vitiligo does. Prince's spots are not just lighter than his skin tone, they are really white, as white as can be. Also, his skin is perfectly smooth on the affected areas, while this fungal disease makes skin a bit scaly.

The symptoms of nevus depigmentosus:

Nevus depigmentosus or nevus achromicus[1] is a depigmentation problem in skin which can be easily differentiated from vitiligo. Although age factor has not much involvement in the nevus depigmentosus but in about 19% of the cases these are noted at birth. Their size may however grow in proportion to growth of the body. The distribution is also fairly stable and are nonprogressive hypopigmented patches.

These are localized white spots on skin which may affect any area of the body, but these white spots are quite stable lesions.[2] In the majority of patients, the lesions are not completely achromic, but are hypopigmented and resemble splashed paint.[6] The individual lesions are permanent and there are no effective therapies for re-pigmenting this nevus.[6] If there is hair in an affected area, it is usually colourless or white.

This one would be the closest one to vitiligo. The main difference would be in the stability. If it's nevus depigmentosus, the spots don't change or grow. Dermatologists can confirm whether it's nevus depigmentosus or vitiligo by looking at it with a Wood's lamp.

I will say however that the locations of Prince's spots are very typical of the first stages of vitiligo (hands, armpits, neck,...) Also, his spots seem to have appeared progressively over the years, unlike nevus depigmentosus. He didn't have those white spots under his arms, on his hands or on his neck as an infant.

As for hypopigmentation, Wikipedia says that it is not a disease, but a symptom. A symptom of vitiligo, albinism and tinea versicolor among others.

whatever the cases are we are dealing with some slim chances either way.. 1 in 100 people have vitiligo.. chances of Michael having 3 'white' looking children is also super very rare.. And it's not just the 'whiteness', aside from Blanket can any one really say Prince or Paris resemble Michael at all? I mean we have seen Mike in many shades so it should be easy to spot out similarities without being distracted with skin...

Slightly off topic...(back to a previous post)

My take re those other boards (specifically one I never want to even type the name of)

That place will always be pointless and dead, with those kinds of people leading and inhabiting it they have no chance of stepping out of the idiotic bubble they are in, it's nothing more than a harbor for assholes. For me I take not one ounce of anything they say or think as credible or valuable anymore. I just hope they are happy wallowing in their pitiful party of the nasty, as that is all they will have today tomorrow next month and next year, or in all for eternity. If a pointless bash fest of a board is all they are wanting I just hope they are proud of it, me I prefer to serve the masses of MJ fans giving them a place to enjoy and call home - such a pity as when it was Max Jax (a name I will type as I have huge respect for it) it was such a brilliant place. Oh well.....

Sorry guys - now back on topic....;)

KOPV;4177798 said:
aside from Blanket can any one really say Prince or Paris resemble Michael at all?

To me they look like a mix of Michael and Debbie. I can look at each one of their facial features and say this one came from Debbie or this one came from the Jacksons. There's not a single one of their facial features that makes me say, “I can’t figure out from whom they could have gotten this one.” For example, they both have Michael's beautiful teeth. Paris has the shape of Michael's eyes, but the color of Joe's eyes. Prince has the shape and the color of the eyes of Michael’s brothers. They both have the Jacksons’ cheekbones and straight foreheads. Paris has a slightly larger version of Debbie’s nose and Prince has the same nose as many of the Jacksons. Prince has the same big round head as Randy, Taj and Samuel. They both have brown hair, somewhere in the middle between their mother’s hair color and their father’s hair color. Debbie has straight hair, Michael has afro hair, their kids have curly hair (they straighten their hair, their hair is naturally curly), so again, something in the middle. They both have Debbie’s chin, although it’s not as prominent (and aside from the chin, Prince looks nothing like his mother, but no one is gonna say that she's not his biological mother, right?)

Of course, whether or not someone sees a resemblance is a very subjective matter. Not something we can argue about. But it’s irrelevant anyway, because kids don’t have to look like their parents. You can’t figure out who are someone’s parents based on their appearance. Some kids look more like the neighbors than like their own parents.

KOPV;4177798 said:
chances of Michael having 3 'white' looking children is also super very rare..

We would need stats on that before stating it as a fact though… “Super very rare” doesn’t say anything as to what are the probabilities. But we could never get real stats on this, because of how subjective the words “white-looking” are. No one ever agrees on which kids look white and which ones look biracial. To me, Blanket looks biracial. If I saw him on the street, without knowing who he is, I would think he is biracial. I would never think he is white. So from my point of view, Michael had two white-looking kids, not three.

i didn't read all posts..But i have only one thing to say '' Michael said they were his biologically and I will continue to think the same until the kids say otherwise''

Just as a side note, Martin L Gore from Depeche Mode is also part black, but nobody would even notice that on him ;-)

You keep saying Michael´s 3 children look white. Blanket doesn´t look white at all, he´s clearly mixed with spanish, Italian and maybe caucasian. From what I know Blanket´s mother is at least part Italian.
And Michael telling 2 versions when being asked about Blanket´s mother, I think it´s because it´s nobody business and him protecting the mother.

To me they look like a mix of Michael and Debbie. I can look at each one of their facial features and say this one came from Debbie or this one came from the Jacksons. There's not a single one of their facial features that makes me say,

The facts would go outside lol! unless you live in a bubble you must have encountered many many biracial people.. And/or 1 biology class would make that clear..

Its not letting me edit my post so..

Someone trying to argue or need a fact sheet about the rarity of having 3 white children in a biracial relationship without adopting simply cannot have a full grasp of the biology of living organisms and how they transfer. Are we really going to play cards with this one? Or can we get out of our fan bubble and think scientifically logical for this.
I don't know why anyone has to play dumb because it would be really hard for me to believe that anyone would not think twice or simply know it's a rarity to say the least.

Virre;4177934 said:
You keep saying Michael´s 3 children look white. Blanket doesn´t look white at all, he´s clearly mixed with spanish, Italian and maybe caucasian. From what I know Blanket´s mother is at least part Italian.
And Michael telling 2 versions when being asked about Blanket´s mother, I think it´s because it´s nobody business and him protecting the mother.

I've heard that Blanket is possibly part Hispanic.

^ which if the case would make it even more rare... half black half Hispanic looking the way he does! Now if someone told me part Hispanic and part white, I can see that.

Those are children for fks sake, not breeds of dogs or cats.

Sent from my phone ?

^ lol true, yet genes transfer the same way! Science does not discriminate..

KOPV;4178367 said:
^ lol true, yet genes transfer the same way! Science does not discriminate..

I´m talking about the way some people talk about PPB and their heritage. Cat and dog breeds are judged by their color / colors and breeders talk about which dogs / cats to take as parents in order to have a certain outcome with the kittens / puppies. I do not like this. Neither animals nor children - and their parents - should be judged by their colors, features in general.

I feel ya, I don't think anyone is judging anyone though! at least I don't see it. Some are just having a conversation about biology, the chances of Michaels kids (which they are his kids) are biological to him or not. My personal opinion it does not make them any less of Michaels kids, it does make an interesting convo to me though!

Back