Votes: 106 24.7%
  • Faint

Votes: 60 14.0%
  • Nod a polite hello

Votes: 146 34.0%
  • other

Votes: 116 27.0%

• Total voters
If I ever had met him in person I'd like to think I wouldn't freak out or anything. Sure I would be excited, but I'd probably just say "hi, how's it going?" I'd want to treat him like a "normal" person.

I would either be like "Mike ... Mike ... Michael Jackson!!!" via Moonwalker, but would assume he wouldn't get what the H E double hockey sticks I'm on about and just think I'm a nutter.

Otherwise, I'd just be like:
"Hi. I love you. You're my idol and you saved my life. By the way, what's up with the gold pants?"

Well first I begin to smile and then I will say Hello and make contact with Michael, hope to get an autograph and a hug.

Knowing me, I'd probably just smile, say hi and focus my eyes on some random corner of the elevator. I'd be surprised if I had the guts to do anything more than that. :lol:

I would hope that I could just nod a polite hello, but honestly wont be able to stop myself from fainting haha.

I probably would have just smile and say hello to Michael. Even though I would be doing all that I could to keep myself from fainting. I would absolutely love it if Michael had talk to me for a little bit especially when he sees what I would be wearing. Which is one of his t-shirts that way he would know I am one of his fans. It would be even greater if he invited me back to his hotel room.

No doubt I would be shaking like a leaf and stunned. But I would smile politely and just enjoy the moment. I think...I don't think it's in me to do the whole scream/crying thing. Though once I was out of his sight I'd probably do a little happy dance!

Stare and shake like a leaf, definitely acknowledge him somehow and maybe ask for a hug if I was feeling brave. :D

What about hug him, shake his hand and ask him for an autograph? Ah, screw it... I would press stop button and blackmail him. Billie Jean routine or i will eat stop button.

Cry. But in a non-weird way. LOL! Just in awe.

But thinking about this, if this was before he died I would want to treat him like a normal person. I would smile, shake his hand and tell him how amazing he is. I'd also hope for a hug or something. :)
Maaaaaaaaan I wish I could meet Michael.

I would probably cry also.

An enterainment reporter recalled a story when someone had a surprise meeting with Michael. He was in Virginia recording Invicible. The reporter's friend was getting on the elevator with a bunch of papers when ht elevator door opened she saw Michael. The reporter said his friend screamed and all her papers went flying all over the place. Michael, along with his team helped her pick up the papers and laughed about it.

I would forget to breathe. For a few seconds. He'd probably think I'm rude cause I wouldn't look at him or say anything unless he spoke first.
I can be just as shy as he is.
Hopefully if he said hello, I'd be able to reply. Most likely a whisper or I'd start to cough. Getting so emotional, though I don't think I'd cry. I hate crying in front of people. Makes me feel weak.

When door opens I'd probaby just freeze and stare, mouth open you know..
then nervously laugh, excuse myself and say hi.
and I'd be totally shaking and probably regret everything when I realize I've not done what I wanted to do or should have done.

I'd probably say hi & smile and then I think I'd just stand there, doing my best not to look at him and praying for the elevator to stop.

OMG...YESS Exactly what i'd think i would do. But really, I wouldnt know if it'd be the reaction i'd have if that had ever happened.

I dont think i'd be calm at all. If I scream and cry while watching him on a "DVD Tour" that I have of him, Imagining if he's infront of me Face to face.. HOLLY Bonkers...lolzzz.:cheeky:

Thankyou for this thread...its really fun and funny to read the reactions of others...:D

I would shake like a leaf almost unable to step into the elevator lol
But then try to get a grip on myself and say hello :)

And if I'm not to shy I would ask for a hug :wub:

i would say hi.....start a talk about me being a fan, grab some paper out of my bag and asking for a signature and photo....and off course a hug. i just would enjoy the moment....shacking time will come soon afterwards when he,s not around anymore *LOL*

Screaming? never ever that i would scream in front of him or afterwards, never!

fainting? well ....that happend once ( i didn,t eat for the whole day)..i fainted almost in front of him, that would have never ever happen again....well.not anymore :cry:

I would pray that the elevater get stuck for at least an hour hahaha....

I dono, i'd just like to talk about the normal things....
No screaming, fainting or grabbing or anything like that.:lol:

two reactions:
1. a more reserve me would , say hi, then tell him "I bet I have a book in my library that you don't have in your's (since his library has 1million books????)"- then I'd say if you want it... you'll have to give me a call and leave the elevator.... hahaha.

2. pull out my iphone.... and blast very loud... either "give into me" or "you rock my world". - give him my number and leave.

This is a very fun thread.

2. pull out my iphone.... and blast very loud... either "give into me" or "you rock my world". - give him my number and leave.

This is a very fun thread.

LOL love it!

I can't believe "Nod a polite hello" is winning the poll! haha really? And then just leave without a photo or anything? :)

LOL love it!

I can't believe "Nod a polite hello" is winning the poll! haha really? And then just leave without a photo or anything? :)

I'd figure - either song (chorus) would have both of us laughing (at least me- I would be dying as I am playing the chorus .. give into me... give into me...) that I will forget a hug, autograph, or a pic. LOL!!!

besides... he would call me... so i can get the pic, hug and an auto then.. !!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

I'd figure - either song (chorus) would have both of us laughing (at least me- I would be dying as I am playing the chorus .. give into me... give into me...) that I will forget a hug, autograph, or a pic. LOL!!!

besides... he would call me... so i can get the pic, hug and an auto then.. !!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! Good thinking!! :)

Well I don't know how I would have actually reacted in that situation but what I'd want to do was try to make him laugh in some way..

I'd try to hide my shock, and walk into the elevator in silence. Stand next to him, both of us staring forwards at the door, me just acting normally. After a while I'd say in a deadpan (i think thats the right expression) sort of way...'So.......this is probably the best 3 minutes of my life then!' hopefully he'd laugh at the thought that him just standing next to me and not even saying/doing anything is the best moment of my life!

Don't know what would happen after that. Obviously I'd love an autograph and photo but I don't normally ask famous ppl that I meet for those because I don't want to 'bother' them. I probably wouldn't have a camera anyway...!

I'd try to hide my shock, and walk into the elevator in silence. Stand next to him, both of us staring forwards at the door, me just acting normally. After a while I'd say in a deadpan (i think thats the right expression) sort of way...'So.......this is probably the best 3 minutes of my life then!' hopefully he'd laugh at the thought that him just standing next to me and not even saying/doing anything is the best moment of my life!

That is so cute!!

'So.......this is probably the best 3 minutes of my life then!' hopefully he'd laugh at the thought that him just standing next to me and not even saying/doing anything is the best moment of my life!

haha- LOVE IT. ... the best 3 minutes of my life... I would agree!!!

I probably wouldn't have a camera anyway...![/QUOTE]

you should get an iphone.

off topic a little- i don't like taking pics or asking celebs for auto's. actually if i were to ever ask for that - it would be mj ONLY.. i would frame it and guard it with my life. make sure I put in my WILL- "when I am buried, please include the framed MJ auto in my casket".... seriously... its MJ for God's sake.

Pretend I have no idea who he is and offer him a tictac and ask if he likes the weather today. :)
You know, like I would to anyone else...because I don't think he got much of that.

I would prefer to act like that too just treat him like a normal person, but I think I would just start crying and fall on my knees.

Ha! Glad u liked my plan. Whether it'd work out like that if it had actually happened is another matter!

mjjfan4ever - ''actually if i were to ever ask for that - it would be mj ONLY.. i would frame it and guard it with my life. make sure I put in my WILL- "when I am buried, please include the framed MJ auto in my casket".... seriously... its MJ for God's sake.''

Hah! Yep you're right...I would have to ask, but I'd be apologetic about it. I just think that everytime someone met him they wanted something from him. He probably didn't mind just signing his name though! :D And I would completely regret meeting him and not even getting an autograph! - I'd slap myself in the face everyday afterwards!

ROCKIN, --I'd slap myself in the face everyday afterwards![/QUOTE]

Oh, you don't have to slap yourself. I'd be there for you... I can help you out with that. LOL!!!

You are right. I think if there was one constant thing in MJ's life for 50 years....its always that someone wanted something or another from MJ.

Back