MJJC Podcast EP 02.5 - Bonus episode!!

bjoernclausen

Proud Member
EDIT: A new BONUS EPISODE has now been added! Due to time constraints in the original episode, the Gary interview had to be cut in half. But now in the bonus episode, you get the FULL 35 MINUTE INTERVIEW with our President!

It is an iTunes exclusive - which means you can only listen to it by subscribing to the podcast in the iTunes software. Do that via THIS LINK: http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-legend-lives-on/id406037120

If you already subscribed via iTunes, the episode should appear automatically when you update your podcast list :)

Laura and I hope you'll enjoy this extra bonus episode - we're looking forward to the next episode in late January!

Keep Michaeling!

- Laura and Bjørn...

logo400.png

The Legend Lives On
Podcast

EP 02 - The Christmas Spectacular + GAZ interview!

The 2nd episode is finally up! Delayed a week due to the editor's flu, but now here for your enjoyable listening experience!

Join us as our hosts discuss the new release of MICHAEL in stores, and listen to their exclusive interview with mr. Gary Michael Taylor aka. Gaz - the president of MJJCommunity - who is answering YOUR questions, sent in from Twitter and by email.

Also revealed is the contest winner of the Thriller book! :wild:

How to listen to the podcast:

The show has been added to the iTunes Store, so if you like the podcast, we would love your reviews on there!

To follow the podcast in iTunes, do the following:
1) Follow this link: http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-legend-lives-on/id406037120
2) Choose "Open in iTunes"
3) Choose "Subscribe to podcast"
4) And the podcast will download automatically!

To follow the podcast using RSS:
1) Use your favourite RSS client, and enter this adress: http://mjjcommunity.com/podcast/The_Legend_Lives_On.xml

Then you will automatically be notified when new podcast episodes are published.

Also now available for the members of MJJC you will all be able to listen via the integrated Radio And TV player here on the forum simply click on your upper nav bar and choose MJJC Podcast in the station list.

The hosts Laura and Bjørn would love you feedback!
To contact them, you can:

Follow them on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/#!/legendliveson

Send them an email:
legendlivesonpodcast@gmail.com

Thanks for listening, and we hope you enjoy this special Xmas Episode! :better:

New Year's greetings from Laura and Bjørn...

Last edited:
Re: MJJC Podcast EP 02 - Christmas Spectacular + GAZ interview!

I enjoyed that, thanks for doing it guys. Great to hear the interview with Gaz. I was convinced it was him whistling on Hollywood Tonight lol

ooh. downloading now. well done guys.the first episode was great

That was great! Nice job! :clapping:
And it was interesting to learn a bit more about Gaz :)

Nicely done :)

Thank you, love it !

thanks, it was great :)

Thank you. :wild:

Ooh, will put this on my ipod and listen to it on the bus etc. :lol: Thanks for the hard work!

how can i hear it:doh:

I just listened to this while washing up and cleaning the kitchen! :lol:

Awesome job, all your accents are super cute, even yours Gaz! :p

I just listened to this while washing up and cleaning the kitchen! :lol:

Awesome job, all your accents are super cute, even yours Gaz! :p

Lol, I happen to find Gaz's accent pretty awesome as well! I'm kinda jealous of it... :p

And thanks for the kind words - I hope we helped your cleaning along nicely. Spotless kitchen! :D

OMG..............I won! I WON!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much Gary, Bjoern, Laura :D I am so happy :)

OMG..............I won! I WON!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much Gary, Bjoern, Laura :D I am so happy :)

Yay, congratulations! :clapping:

However don't thank us - thank Douglas Kirkland and the publishers who put the book out there. We're just the happy messengers! :yes:

Keep Michaeling!

ok. waiting patiently for the next episode...(but hurry up) haha.
p.s the gaz bit was really interesting. also think bjorn is a great host. u guys were very constructive with the analysis of the album despite diff opinions. great job

i love this podcast! i've listened about 6 times already but forgot to post here! thank you for reading my letter out loud! :) can't wait til the next show

Yay, congratulations! :clapping:

However don't thank us - thank Douglas Kirkland and the publishers who put the book out there. We're just the happy messengers! :yes:

Keep Michaeling!
LOL! Gaz picked me, you guys congratulated me so I say thank you :yes:

I just listened to the first one. I will listen to the Christmas one tomorrow. I couldn't find a way to rate it. I thought the premiere podcast was very good. I can't wait to hear the Christmas one. :yes::angel:

Thank you, this is great. I will download now. I look forward to the next podcast. :yes:

bjoernclausen;3160708 said:
EDIT: A new BONUS EPISODE has now been added! Due to time constraints in the original episode, the Gary interview had to be cut in half. But now in the bonus episode, you get the FULL 35 MINUTE INTERVIEW with our President!

It is an iTunes exclusive - which means you can only listen to it by subscribing to the podcast in the iTunes software. Do that via THIS LINK: http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-legend-lives-on/id406037120

If you already subscribed via iTunes, the episode should appear automatically when you update your podcast list :)

Laura and I hope you'll enjoy this extra bonus episode - we're looking forward to the next episode in late January!

Keep Michaeling!

- Laura and Bjørn...

logo400.png

The Legend Lives On
Podcast

EP 02 - The Christmas Spectacular + GAZ interview!

The 2nd episode is finally up! Delayed a week due to the editor's flu, but now here for your enjoyable listening experience!

Join us as our hosts discuss the new release of MICHAEL in stores, and listen to their exclusive interview with mr. Gary Michael Taylor aka. Gaz - the president of MJJCommunity - who is answering YOUR questions, sent in from Twitter and by email.

Also revealed is the contest winner of the Thriller book! :wild:

How to listen to the podcast:

The show has been added to the iTunes Store, so if you like the podcast, we would love your reviews on there!

To follow the podcast in iTunes, do the following:
1) Follow this link: http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-legend-lives-on/id406037120
2) Choose "Open in iTunes"
3) Choose "Subscribe to podcast"
4) And the podcast will download automatically!

To follow the podcast using RSS:
1) Use your favourite RSS client, and enter this adress: http://mjjcommunity.com/podcast/The_Legend_Lives_On.xml

Then you will automatically be notified when new podcast episodes are published.

Also now available for the members of MJJC you will all be able to listen via the integrated Radio And TV player here on the forum simply click on your upper nav bar and choose MJJC Podcast in the station list.

The hosts Laura and Bjørn would love you feedback!
To contact them, you can:

Follow them on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/#!/legendliveson

Send them an email:
legendlivesonpodcast@gmail.com

Thanks for listening, and we hope you enjoy this special Xmas Episode! :better:

New Year's greetings from Laura and Bjørn...

Wow. Just recorded the next podcast. It. Was. Amazing! Main theme: MJ and the girls! Safe to say: It was a hen yard, but a damn fun one!

Back