Your New Year best wishes for Michael, his family, fans and the world!

Ankita

Proud Member
Hello everyone,
I’ve been starting this thread for many years now, so in keeping with the tradition here it is with all our powerful, positive intentions of love, hope, faith... :)

Intentions are powerful. As another new year begins let’s post our positive intentions, prayers, hopes for Michael, his children, family, fans and the world! May these wishes be fulfilled :angel:

Sending L.O.V.E, best wishes and blessings to~
our beloved Michael in heaven,
to lovely Prince, Paris, Blanket, mother Katherine, and
to each and every devoted, loyal, loving Michael Jackson fan around the world as we begin a new year 2012!

*May each and every person in the world recognize, honour, celebrate the true Greatness of Michael Jackson's unmatched creative genius, his exceptional humanitarian work and his inspiring goodness as a human being, being proud of him and doing him proud!!!

*May The Michael Jackson Estate, Sony Music Entertainment, the Jackson family honour Michael's true wishes, his beautiful life and being and may every new project celebrating the beautiful life, music, work of our beloved King be as he would like it to be. May all these projects be absolutely successful in every way making Michael and all of us proud!

*May the international media respect, honour, admire Michael Jackson-the exceptionally brilliant artist as well as an unparalleled humanitarian!

*May justice be served and our beloved Michael Jackson be victorious in every way!

*May this new year 2012 bring greater glory to the King of Pop’s legacy, and may all fans work together in L.O.V.E., peace, harmony, sweetness and joy being grateful to Michael for making our lives so much richer, so much beautiful, so much blessed!

*May there be peace in the world!

(Amen)
:angel:

I wish 2012 will be a good year for both humans and animals.
Let us heal the world,inspired by Michael.

wonderful thread :heart: Let me add my :2cents:

I wish the MJ fam :wub: lots lots of L.O.V.E, HAPPINESS and above all a GOOD health... May all your dreams come true and may you believe in a better tomorrow where everything is possible...

I wish the Jackson family lots of L.O.V.E, care and hopefully some closure.

I wish Michael's children... Prince, Paris and Blanket an exciting year full of new possibilities and wildest dreams... I know Michael is watching over you, guys ;)

What do I wish to the world? That it would be a better place where HUGS and L.O.V.E would take 'center stage' again instead of war, greed and materialistic pleasures...

I wish all the best for Michael's children. They are all so lovely. Soon Prince will be already grown up. Paris will be a great actor if she wants to. And Blanket, that little jedi master who even looks like that already.

Back