sony's michaeljackson.com site updated

Holy cow. Did you read there terms of agreement? I am already in trouble for copying and pasting that little piece of info I think.

And if I read it correctly (Aveeno or someone help) they own anything I write on the site and can use it as they wish.

yeap ^ that sounds about right

a lot of news websites that allow you to "comment" on their news articles also have this type of agreement. So if you write an interesting comment they lay claim to it so they can re-publish it in other mediums that they may publish.

yeap ^ that sounds about right

a lot of news websites that allow you to "comment" on their news articles also have this type of agreement. So if you write an interesting comment they lay claim to it so they can re-publish it in other mediums that they may publish.
Well after reading all that and signing up anyway just so I could rate the news about bet, they say I have not confirmed via my e-mail (I did) and if I try to reregister they say I am already a member of the site.:huh: I think sometimes that computers all go and snicker about us during their coffee breaks. :mad:

I just signed up & set everything up!! It looks GREAT!! Thanks Sony!

There is a lot less Sony on this site too and is not designed by them. Is it possible that MJ finally has his own site?

and you can also sign up and have your own blog:lol: now where did I see it before being on Michael's site? Oh yes, MJJCommunity did it first :p:lol:

Anyway, I signed up but I don't see how can I add friends or see their blogs :huh:

I've registered to be a member but in the e-mail they've sent me to confirm its my e-mail address there isn't a link on there to confirm that I've received the e-mail. There are links to unsubscribe though, anyone else had this problem? It is a really nice site!

I've registered to be a member but in the e-mail they've sent me to confirm its my e-mail address there isn't a link on there to confirm that I've received the e-mail. There are links to unsubscribe though, anyone else had this problem? It is a really nice site!
I didn't even receive the welcome email with the confirmation code :(. And it's been 7 hours I registered.:huh:

I like the new site.

Hopefully they will keep it updated.

The news section is great IF they update them everytime something concerning Mike happens.

The same thing happened to meguys, and I tried with two different names and two different accounts. I'm not sure but I think I got an e-mail confirmation with a link to accept when I signed up to receive e-mail updates from them but not an e-mail for registering. When I tried registering the second time I got nothing. I suspect both hotmail and my university account rejected their e-mail. I even checked my spam folders and there is nothing.

:wild: I love the new layout! I signed up to be a member but I haven't gotten my email yet to confirm my email address. Reading from the problems y'all are having so far, I hope it went through. lol

looks great! glad to see Sony doing something with the website..

I see a little post area for fans too

I signed up 2 times with a yahoo and hotmail email address....didn't send me the account verification. That was YESTERDAY. I still can't sign in.

I signed up 2 times with a yahoo and hotmail email address....didn't send me the account verification. That was YESTERDAY. I still can't sign in.
I wish there was a way to get through to them so they know what is happening. It seems similar the the problem we had with MJJF after they switched sites. We weren't able to use hotmail at all and for my university account I had to add MJJF e-mail as a contact. I can't do that with the Sony site because I don't know what it is.

I wish there was a way to get through to them so they know what is happening. It seems similar the the problem we had with MJJF after they switched sites. We weren't able to use hotmail at all and for my university account I had to add MJJF e-mail as a contact. I can't do that with the Sony site because I don't know what it is.

I tried to find a way to email sony...But I can't....

same with me. email news updates worked but there was no email sent to me when i went to register. try to log in it tells me to check my inbox so i can verify my account but they havnt sent me an email

Back