sony's michaeljackson.com site updated

Strange, it's been almost a week now and I haven't got my confirmation email either. And the email I used is my own, not any of those free emails you can get.

Strange, it's been almost a week now and I haven't got my confirmation email either. And the email I used is my own, not any of those free emails you can get.
Hmmmmmmm...

Thanks for that info. I really wonder what is up with that then.

Is there any way to email the sony MJ website....i've tried 4 email addresses, and no confirmation email : (

Anyone gotten a confirmation email yet? Its been over a week and still nothing.

Nothing. And as I said before I doubt that I will get anything. I tried the forgot passeord trick and that e-mail didn't show up either.

Wohoo, I just received my confirmation email and now Im able to log in! :sarmoti

I don't get why so many people are having problems with the activation email. Mine was sent to me instantly. I registered a couple of weeks ago.

I haven't explored the site much. But all that happened to me was I got a profile and I was allowed to submit reviews. I don't notice any other extra privileges.

I emailed the website moderator for superstar media a few days ago and told him that several people hadn't received their confirmation email...and he emailed me a day later to say that he'd authorized lots of accounts that day, so if you haven't got your confirmation email by now, i would try to register one more time.

So far, I received an email today telling me that WBSS was on release and that there was more to come soon.

That is really bazaar. I know what you mean by frustrated. Like I said earlier it is like the computers are getting together and messin' with us.

SunsetDriver should offer his services. Look how many people we are registering here today successfully. It seems Sony needs some help from the 'amateurs' sic.

they are screening... :unsure: what do you all think?

Umm... Why does Michael have an X smudged on his head on the main pages and on the e-card?

Back