DJ in nightclub played Michael Jackson

analogue

Proud Member
I got a DJ in my town who does a gig every Saturday night and he's a huge MJ fan. Every week he plays atleast one MJ song but last Saturday he played 6 Michael Jackson songs ina row

he played

The Way You Make Me Feel
Dirty Diana
Smooth Criminal
Billie Jean
Beat It
Thriller

So now thanks to him alot of Michael Jackson is getting played in nightclubs around my town

I got a DJ in my town who does a gig every Saturday night and he's a huge MJ fan. Every week he plays atleast one MJ song but last Saturday he played 6 Michael Jackson songs ina row

he played

The Way You Make Me Feel
Dirty Diana
Smooth Criminal
Billie Jean
Beat It
Thriller

So now thanks to him alot of Michael Jackson is getting played in nightclubs around my town

It's great and how was the crowd's reaction?

:) If people are getting up and dancing to mj then that means that he is getting more popular :D :D

those many songs in ONE night?? wow! awsome

I was in a club last weekend, I requested some MJ and later on he played Beat It and The Way You Make Me Feel. Was a good night :)

It's a sad fact that his album after Bad never seem to get any appreciation.

It's a sad fact that his album after Bad never seem to get any appreciation.
Black or white isn't too uncommon, but other than you're right. I was thinking about it today in fact... there's no memorable song (for non mj-fans) since BAD.

It's great and how was the crowd's reaction?

The crowds reaction was very positive. They were dancing to all the songs and a few people did a dodgy Moonwalk to Billie Jean lol

One drunk person tried to do ''The Lean'' during Smooth Criminal but ended up flat on his face

Last edited:
The crowds reaction was very positive. They were dancing to all the songs and a few people did a dodgy Moonwalk to Billie Jean lol

One drunk person tried to do ''The Lean'' during Smooth Criminal but ended up flat on his face

HA HA, never try to do the lean unless you want to die, I tried and I was like what? Then I found out he has special shoes and stuff!

:lol: :lol: OMG!! haha

I chaperoned a skating party for my 13 year-old niece last night and it was "teen night".

They played WBSS & Billie Jean, (original versions) and a Give in to me Remix.

Well I didn't skate, but naturally since I was already standing up, I started dance and sing and bit and low and behold, I noticed that other people both teens and parents started bouncing and bobbing their heads
:D

I only caught the last 30 seconds or so of BJ when I came out of the LazerTag room, (I was in there for a total of 40 minutes for two games so I might have missed some others) but I started dancing as I was walking as soon as I was able to hear a note. So undoutdely, every body there knew that I was a fan cause I let it show!
:sarmoti
FYI: it was a very mixed crowd, Black, White, & Brown, with babies, toddlers, moms & dads, grandmas & grandpas as spectators.

AND, we exchanged Christmas gifts at her house afterwards (hadn't since then since before Christmas) and one of mine was The Thriller Special Edition CD, which I did not have.
:listeningtomusic: :chillin::happy_dance::dancing::scream:

Fantastic :D

I've managed to get my local club DJ to play TWYMMF every w/e. I seem to be his prompt when he see's me walking about. It's such a killer tune to dance to. Gets EVERYONE going.

he played

The Way You Make Me Feel
Dirty Diana
Smooth Criminal
Billie Jean
Beat It
Thriller

good choices,, i always play the way you make me feel without fail,,,and i want you back,,but this weekend im gona play beat it and wanna be startin sometin

Back