[PICS] Thriller 25/MJ Musical HMV photoshoot 11 Feb 2008.

Michaels.Art.Nouveau

Proud Member
I thought i'd start a new thread for the Thriller 25/MJ Musical HMV pics. i've just come back from the photoshoot, it was cool and a lot of fun.

here are some thumbnail photos i just found. navi and the thriller live dancers were there too and another good lookalike. it was fun to dance with Thriller live dancers and and to be around Navi was fun too.

Navi is such a cool guy, he gave all of us who wanted to dance (including me) the chance to dance, he said to me you wanna dance? then dance.

732091d.jpg

Thanks for posting!!

Can't wait to see more Pics coming!!
I'm so sad that i can't be there:(

Do you have a bigger Version of the Pic of Navi too??:eek:
He is such a nice Guy!:cool:

thats okay, your welcome. there should be more photos out there because there were at least about 5 photographers and a huge crowd of onlookers.

FREE Album and £20 - not bad for a few minutes [Promo] work :cool:

Thanks for the pics! Funny to see so many red jackets in a same pic :D

:eek: Navi was there too? Oh and why I wasn't there :doh: :p

ok, heres my reoprt, sorry in advance if its a bit long, I tend to ramble when I write stuff like this!!

I got to HMV around 10am and saw a few fans I knew. They were playing music and dancing abit on the street and alot of people passing by seemed interested and asked what was going on. A man and a woman from Sony were also floating around, and we asked them what time it was going to start. They said around 11am and asked us if we wanted to be part of the photoshoot.

They were looking for a few more people to dress up with the red Thriller Jacket for the press photoshoot. Some people said they would and went off around the back of HMV where Navi and the other people taking part were.

More and more fans turned up as time went by. Some I recognised and alot I didnt. Alot of people had made an effort to wear an MJ tshirt and some hat fedoras and black jackets.

There was one crazy moment around 10.45 am when some old man came over and started saying bad stuff about Michael and the trial. One fan got really angry and defended Michael, while the rest of us cheered and screamed "INNOCENT" at the crazy man. He couldnt believe that everyone supported Michael and in the end walked away defeated!!! It will probablly be in the papers tomorrow cos it was right infront of all the press people and photographers!!

The people from Sony put two huge posters at the main door of HMV and then at 11am, there was a parade of "Michael Jacksons" up the steet and thats when the fun started. All the people dressed up stood in a lineup outside the main door of HMV and everyone else formed a huge circle around them on the foothpath, which ment that a huge crowd formed to see what was happening.

ThrillerLiveposter.jpg

T25poster.jpg

navi1.jpg

mjlineup.jpg

HMV put Thriller music on and everyone started singing along, chanting and generally going crazy. The fans at the front of the line started dancing and then Navi did a bit. At the end of Thriller, the Thriller live dancers came out of the crowd and did the end bit of the Thriller dance and then when the music stopped everyone was chanting and singing.

The funniest part was when Navi posed for some "Michael Jackson shopping in HMV" photos for the press.

navi2.jpg

All the shoppers in HMV were convinced it was the real Michael and soo many people stopped me and asked me was it really him!! It looked soo real, all the fans were taking pictures of him "shopping" and some were getting their picture taken with him and I saw him sign some autographs aswell.

HMV were also showing Bucherest concert on the big screen at the back of the shop. When all the fans reliased this we stood watching it for ages until they eventually realised we wouldnt leave and they turned it off. By this stage Navi had finished all the promo photograhs so everyone started drifting away.

video I took which I've put on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIX0XkYtyNU

It was a really fun morning, lets hope this is just the start of Michaelmania

Last edited:
thank you everyone for posting more great stories, pictures and videos, i never knew about that crazy man before...btw i'm the guy with the pink banner and Bad outfit style trousers and belts.

there might be coverage in the 'London Paper' tomorow (wednesday) but its not guaranteed also the press call was filmed professionaly, the footage is being edited at the moment and will appear on you tube.

Last edited:
ok, heres my reoprt, sorry in advance if its a bit long, I tend to ramble when I write stuff like this!!

I got to HMV around 10am and saw a few fans I knew. They were playing music and dancing abit on the street and alot of people passing by seemed interested and asked what was going on. A man and a woman from Sony were also floating around, and we asked them what time it was going to start. They said around 11am and asked us if we wanted to be part of the photoshoot.

They were looking for a few more people to dress up with the red Thriller Jacket for the press photoshoot. Some people said they would and went off around the back of HMV where Navi and the other people taking part were.

More and more fans turned up as time went by. Some I recognised and alot I didnt. Alot of people had made an effort to wear an MJ tshirt and some hat fedoras and black jackets.

There was one crazy moment around 10.45 am when some old man came over and started saying bad stuff about Michael and the trial. One fan got really angry and defended Michael, while the rest of us cheered and screamed "INNOCENT" at the crazy man. He couldnt believe that everyone supported Michael and in the end walked away defeated!!! It will probablly be in the papers tomorrow cos it was right infront of all the press people and photographers!!

The people from Sony put two huge posters at the main door of HMV and then at 11am, there was a parade of "Michael Jacksons" up the steet and thats when the fun started. All the people dressed up stood in a lineup outside the main door of HMV and everyone else formed a huge circle around them on the foothpath, which ment that a huge crowd formed to see what was happening.

ThrillerLiveposter.jpg

T25poster.jpg

navi1.jpg

mjlineup.jpg

HMV put Thriller music on and everyone started singing along, chanting and generally going crazy. The fans at the front of the line started dancing and then Navi did a bit. At the end of Thriller, the Thriller live dancers came out of the crowd and did the end bit of the Thriller dance and then when the music stopped everyone was chanting and singing.

The funniest part was when Navi posed for some "Michael Jackson shopping in HMV" photos for the press.

navi2.jpg

All the shoppers in HMV were convinced it was the real Michael and soo many people stopped me and asked me was it really him!! It looked soo real, all the fans were taking pictures of him "shopping" and some were getting their picture taken with him and I saw him sign some autographs aswell.

HMV were also showing Bucherest concert on the big screen at the back of the shop. When all the fans reliased this we stood watching it for ages until they eventually realised we wouldnt leave and they turned it off. By this stage Navi had finished all the promo photograhs so everyone started drifting away.

video I took which I've put on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIX0XkYtyNU

It was a really fun morning, lets hope this is just the start of Michaelmania

Aww sounds like you had fun Moon good on you :yes: :D

I WANNA GOOOOOO!!! :( that looks like it was soooo much fun!!! Thanks 4 the pics!

sooooooooo cool, I woulda been going crazy!!!! lol!

Last edited:
I WANNA GOOOOOO!!! :( that looks like it was soooo much fun!!! Thanks 4 the pics!

sooooooooo cool, I woulda been going crazy!!!! lol!

yeah, and lets hope that this is just the start of michael mania. i'll try and scan the article from todays 'London Paper' tomorow.

Wow, that was AWESOME!!!! Amazing that HMV did that, that is really BRILLIANT!!!! So great to see that kind of promotion!!! :kickass:

Thanks for the pics, and thanks for all teh fans that went there! :)

how awsome :toofunny:
So many familiar faces,lol. Bet it was fun!
The one I went to in Warsaw was ok too tho.

Last edited:
Back