LOST: TV Series - (Appreciation/Discussion)

Foxy..

Proud Member
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
There must be some fans of this show on this forum! Now because of the writers strike I have to wait 4 weeks until the next episode is aired! Only been a few days and I have withdrawal symptoms already! Mid-season hiatus is killing me!

So anyway, started this thread for some general discussion, low on spoilers but that is pretty difficult.

Favorite episodes, moments, characters. Speculation about what you think is going to happen. What do you think the Island is all about? Anything you like!

Ok LAST weeks episode was really disappointing IMO (I say that as a big fan lol). The most SHOCKING thing about that episode (even when they tried to make those 2 deaths really a big deal lol)...was when they flashed the date "APRIL 24th" in front of me as the next episode airing! :lol:

I really love Sawyer though, I hope he's not the one in the coffin (in the flash forwards) I though I think he is. He's my favorite character. I also love Hurley and Desmond (he's SO FUNNY, brotha!) I also love Daniel now...All my real fav characters have died or never coming back :lol: Anna Lucia....Echo...Boone...Charlie...Richard...lol Me and Lost have a love hate relationship :lol:

Last edited:
When they started to show Lost here I watched every episode, but then it went to so weird I lost my interest. Nowadays I might watch it if it's on and I have nothing else to do, but I have lost the plot completely.

J5master, there is so much speculation as to who is in the coffin on the Lost forums!

Some people claim to notice a "J" on the coffin but I haven't looked back to see it. So could that be John Locke or James (Sawyer), if it was sawyer though, why wouldn't Kate show up! Unless something bad happens between them later on! Agh, its so confusing!

I love Sawyer, Locke and Desmond. Cannot stand Kate or Jack at the moment!

Last edited:
I NEVER liked Jack or Kate :lol: I never liked Locke either, sorry LOL

Yeah i think figuring out who's in the coffin relies SO much on what happens between NOW and THEN. Which is one of the reasons why I think it's VERY likely that it's Sawyer (sniff).

Last edited:
How can you not like Locke! Okay, I agree, he is a complete nut job who seems to try and ruin everything but you can't help but feel sorry for him because of his past. I just keep remembering what his Dad did to him, (why was his Dad on the Island, which his Dad claimed wasn't even an Island!)

And then the Helicopter pilot claimed they were all dead! Like whaaaaat!

I can imagine, in typical Hollywood fashion that they will kill off Sawyer in the final series, which will be horrible! But, hopefully Locke will survive and become rich and get a kidney back! :D

I dunno what happened in his past is horrible, granted, but everyone else pretty much of importance on that island has something REALLY BAD happen to them :lol: That dont give them an excuse to be incredibly annoying :lol:

Yeah i know Oceanic Airlines is a big conspiracy, I called that a while ago LOL

And I hope its in the FINAL series that Sawyer dies. I would feel so empty watching the show without his great sarcastic witty one-liners lol

[In the hatch at the computer]

Sawyer - Just a second, I'm about to hit the high score in Donkey Kong

Personal Favorite:

Sawyer: I've got enough food now to open a chain of mini-marts...Hey, you think Sayid needs a job?

Last edited:
I love:

Sayid: Does anything look familiar here? (walking through the forest)

Sawyer: Yeah, that LEAF over there.

:lol: that is a great one!

According to the producers, we have to cast our minds back to the two skeletons we saw in the first series near the caves. (Which I thought Charlie seemed to know more about than he let on!)

This show is so confusing!

why would we cast our minds back to that? To understand the show? LOL...I doubt it lol

One of my fav shows of all time, I've never missed an episode!

What do you guys think about the "Ji Yeon" episode with Sun & Jin? Many people think Jin stayed on the island and is alive in the flash foward, I personally think he is dead.

Well! How amazing has the last couple of episodes been since the hiatus! I just saw the Jack episode (episode 10) but I much preferred the Ben episode before it!

What does everyone think!? It just gets more mysterious, creepy, strange and even more incredible with each twist!

no i mean Kate and Sawyer cuz now we know the reason why Kate and Jack broke up in the 'flash forwards'....and it's cuz of my MAN, Sawyer! LOL

I really can't stand the Kate/Jack stuff lol

"destiny is a fickle b&$#h"...best. line.ever.

And Hurley and Ben's "need to get away? Have a snickers" moment :lol:

FAV episode this season so far!

I caught up on all of the episodes (seasons 1-4) since ABC is streaming them on their website. Sawyer is my favorite too. He hasn't been around much in the recent episodes though. Too bad because he is definitely the most entertaining character. lol

Last edited:
^ YEP she is. I knew that for a while now. THere was no WAY she survived that explosion lol

Thats what I thought, my friends call me crazy when I said that, but I knew it! That was a big old boom.. I kind of think Ben might be an island spirit too..

And what about Richard! Does he ever get any olderrrr... time travelll much lol

I think Richard is a sailor from the Black Rock

Last edited:
I was SO EXCITED when RICHARD came back! I love that guy, I think he's hot in a weird sorta way :lol: He has intense eyes :wub:

nestorbatman.jpg

Yeah I dunno what the deal is with him though. And i wonder...does Jacob only "choose" people with low self esteem? There's Ben and his rough child hood, and Locke with his...theres the whole "kill your daddy" thing...what's up with that? And then CHRISTIAN speaking for Jacob? wth?

Last edited:
Back