LOST: TV Series - (Appreciation/Discussion)

itll be revealed in the season finale? Huh. I thought it would be told not until waaaay later into next season or something .

well i'm satisfied with who was in the coffin lol

He'll prob come back to life when they get him back on the island lol

I'm glad Sawyer and Desmond's alright, that's all i gotta say. :p

woohoo i found the lost thread....although it seems to be rather old and unposted on....so apologies if another one has been made since the new season started! this was just what came up when i searched lost!

so.....thoughts on the new season so far....aka 2 episodes lol? if anyone even see's this post :p

I am the mother of this thread, it is my baby! So thank you for finding it!

New season is GREAT so far, so much to take in though. I will say that I feel that while the show is getting more interesting, it is losing the edge that I used to love back in Seasons 2 and 3.. I suppose the story has to move on along with its fans!

The trailer for the next episode looks intense too, the smoke monster is back!

I am the mother of this thread, it is my baby! So thank you for finding it!

New season is GREAT so far, so much to take in though. I will say that I feel that while the show is getting more interesting, it is losing the edge that I used to love back in Seasons 2 and 3.. I suppose the story has to move on along with its fans!

The trailer for the next episode looks intense too, the smoke monster is back!

i like how you just talked to me like you dont even know me hahahaha! funny.

anyway, yes. definitely getting more interesting, im thinking this season will answer pretty much all the questions that have been needing answers (hopefully).

it's funny, coz i was wondering what ever happened to the smoke monster. it kept appearing all the time....then just disappeared for a couple of seasons :lol:

John Locke is the Michael Jackson of TV Drama.

I love the series thus far. I am thinking Jacob is the smoke monster, but that is just a guess.

Daniel said you can move backwards and forwards in time, but you cannot change anything (i.e. you can't go back in time before someone died and prevent that person from dying). However, I am thinking that because Desmond is special, maybe he can.

Back