A weekend for ebaying off people...

L.J

Proud Member
LOL not one but two stories... :lol:

Baby offered for sale on eBay as 'a joke'

From correspondents in Berlin
May 25, 2008 12:18am

GERMAN police are investigating a couple after they offered their eight-month-old son for sale on internet auction site eBay.

Renee Beck, a police spokesman in the Bavarian town of Krumbach west of Munich, said the 23-year-old woman told them it was only a joke.

But he said police were nevertheless continuing their investigation and the baby was put in state custody.

"She says it was a joke," he said. "That's not yet clear.

Detectives are investigating on suspicion of child trafficking.

A number of people called authorities across Germany after seeing the offer on eBay that read: "Baby - collection only. Offer my nearly new baby for sale because it cries too much. Male, 70 cm long."

The opening bid was €1 ($1.65). There were no bidders during the two hours before the offer was removed, police said.

The mother was quoted in Bild newspaper saying: "It was only a joke. I just wanted to see if someone would make an offer.

"They've taken my son to hospital and I've got to take psychiatric tests next week."

Link
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jealous husband puts wife on eBay

May 15, 2008 12:16pm

0,,6040053,00.jpg

A JEALOUS husband who accused his wife of having an affair with a workmate took the ultimate online revenge - by placing her for sale on eBay.

The British man evicted his wife from their marital home, then advertised her on the internet site for just over $1m.

On the site Paul Osborn, 44, offers up wife Sharon saying he's putting his “cheating, lying, adulterous slag of a wife” to the highest bidder.

The site has been inundated with enquiries with users forwarding the link worldwide.

But Sharon, 43, denies an affair and British police are now investigating Paul for harassment.

Traffic inspector Paul heard rumours in March that railways manager Sharon, his wife of 24 years, was having an affair with a man at work.

He told Britain's The Sun newspaper: “I started checking her emails and I realised the rumours were true. They had been discussing their sex life together and making plans for the future.

“I was absolutely destroyed. I gathered all her stuff in bags and dumped it in the drive.”

Three weeks ago, Sharon pleaded for Paul to take her back. She moved back in, but two weeks later, Paul was again convinced she was cheating.

Paul said: “In a fit of rage I put the advert on eBay. I later took it off because I realised it wasn’t the right thing to do. I was just so angry.”

But Sharon had already made a complaint to police who today confirmed they were investigating, saying: “Statements have been taken from two people. ”

Link

:giggle:

Last edited:
:girl_haha: lesson to be learnt if you are going to cheat on your partner make sure they don't have unflattering photos of you :rofl:

I wonder if anyone bidded :giggle:

actually I wonder what catergory they were put under :rofl:

Last edited:
The baby one was all over the radio and news here. There's no way in hell I believe that was a joke either. Why would you be curious about how much people would pay for your child. Your child should be above shyt like that. Sick people in the world :no: All my darn momma instincts in high gear!

Back