‘King Of Pop’ - German Edition - Win a trip to Las Vegas!?!

MsMo

Proud Member
July 14th, 2008

Bild, is teaming up with Sony Germany for a competition to let you choose the MJ songs which will be included on a special 50th birthday album:
The King of pop will become 50 on August 29. And special birthdays bring special presents - in this case for the German Michael Jackson fans. At Bild.de they can choose their very favourite MJ song. The 30 songs with the most votes will be included on a German edition ‘Best Of’ CD to be released August 22! Furthermore you can win a trip to Las Vegas worth about €2000.

Michael Jackson’s album “Thriller” is the most successful album worldwide and with songs like “Heal The World” or “Earth Song” he reached the public. In his songs Jackson talked about poverty and destruction of nature. The singer received numerous awards for his music, e.g. “World Music Award”, “Bambi” and “Brit Award”.

With so many successful songs it’s hard to choose. Which songs shall be included on the birthday album “Michael Jackson – King Of Pop”? You can choose! Bild put together 121 songs that you can choose from.

And there is even more: Those who can solve the Michael-Jackson-quiz (in German language), can win a long weekend for 2 persons in Las Vegas.

Other great prizes are:

2.- 5.: a limited edition “King of Pop” iPod Nano

6.- 20.: one edition of the brand new “Michael Jackson – King of Pop”

1.- 100.: your name will be included in the CD booklet of “Michael Jackson – King of Pop”

Deadline is July 28 (noon). Starting July 29

BILD.de will introduce the Top-30-songs in a countdown.​
Click Here to vote.

http://kingofpop.info/news/

Last edited:
sorry, but I have to say it: BILD (I only call it BLÖD, means stupid, it a wordplay that not works in English) is the biggest TABLOID, not a newspaper.

still not U.S. version.... ahhh! chumon!!

Ew, it's unfortunate that this has to be in a tabloid, but I made my way over there and voted and took the quiz...damn I want one of those MJ ipods! When will I win one!

Ew, it's unfortunate that this has to be in a tabloid, but I made my way over there and voted and took the quiz...damn I want one of those MJ ipods! When will I win one!

:cheeky: I hope you win this time!

Last edited:
:cheers:...I voted, too.:yes: - because I wanna get a ticket to Vegas.:yes:

Have you not wondered why to Las Vegas?! :scratch: :D Maybe a surprise visit to Michael? Yay!! *where is my suitcase?*:D

I took the quiz and I was just gonna send it to take part to the competition...until I read the conditions...If you take part and you win, you agree to have your name and photo in that magazine/newspaper. I've never been to Vegas and it would be great to win...and I'm dying to get an MJ iPod...but I don't wanna have my photo WITH my NAME in the paper. :( So I guess I'm not gonna be taking part to that competition after all...:(

Mysterygirl..one can always try! :lol:

Last edited:
yeah..lol I didn't have the patience to read the conditions.. so I didn't know about the picture in the paper.. hmm well, I am not gonna win anyway... lol

so one can consider, it is forbidden to post tabloids, if you do, one will get some harsh comments, but in this case it is not so important. Miracle.:scratch:

so one can consider, it is forbidden to post tabloids, if you do, one will get some harsh comments, but in this case it is not so important. Miracle.:scratch:

Yes, I felt ambiguous about it too. I think if they behave (not very often), we can encourage them, when they don't, we shun them as usual.

is this only for ppl in germany??

y cant we have this in UK too... :s

I don't know if it's only for German fans....you can always try...Just be prepared to have your photo being published with your name if you win. That's why I'm not participating.

Oh and by the way...i chose the songs...but i don't understand what do i haver to do after.

Can anyone explain me please?

thank you

I'm not sure I understand what you mean? After you vote they show you the results so far for each song. If you want to take the quiz - the link for that is in the first post.:)

wow what a great prize.:yes:
(in the Hungarian Birthday CD voting the main prize is a SONY Walkman NWZ-S615FB MP4 lol)

I'm not sure I understand what you mean? After you vote they show you the results so far for each song. If you want to take the quiz - the link for that is in the first post.:)

Raylo,what i mean is,i voted and i saw the song results as you say.But after seeing that,i had no idea if i had to do something else and if so,what would that be,cause to be very honest with you,i don't think this quiz is well done.
Someone who dosen't understand german,can't tell what to do
Anyways...thank you for help and good luck for you:yes:

Raylo,what i mean is,i voted and i saw the song results as you say.But after seeing that,i had no idea if i had to do something else and if so,what would that be,cause to be very honest with you,i don't think this quiz is well done.
Someone who dosen't understand german,can't tell what to do
Anyways...thank you for help and good luck for you:yes:

Ok I think I know what you mean now - I just assumed we didn't have to do anything after voting/completing the quiz lol, but who knows, my German is not that great:no:

Good luck to you too:D

I just want to ask what do i have to do after choosing the songs.

Because after choosing them,i can see them and the points that those songs had so far.

But if i need to something else,i have no idea what it is or how.Can someone explain me please?

If i don't have to submit my choise,how does anyone knows what i choosed?

How will they sellect the winner?:blink:

Anyone having the same problem as me?
I am using Internet Explorer 7...and when i load the page where i can place my votes, only usually 1 squares appear (under Do not stop till you get..) but under the other songs it does not apper, so i can not mark them...i tried to refresh the page etc but it does not work:scratch:

even if i had not been speaking german i could have figured it out simply by the answers lol

Well,lucky you that can figure things out....But Because to me it was not that easy to understand,a found a dicitonary/translator that finnaly allowed me to the quiz.

The link is:

http://dictionary.reference.com/translate/index.html.

I hope it can help someone that like me,was not being able to do the quiz till now.

Good luck to everybody:)

Back