MJ 10 day concert in july posters in london underground

GRIGA01

Proud Member
Hey the link below shows one of the posters that have apparently been put in the london underground this morning, stating 10 days - july 09, i hope its not only 10 days becoz it makes the chance of getting tickets slimmer and im on holiday in july and i dont want it to be the dates im on holiday. Anyway heres the link below.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7925388.stm

When I go on the tube later on, I'll prob take a few detours just to find one. :lol:

U think he will do back to back shows or spread them over the month, and do u think he will extend it to more days through demand????????

how can such posters be spread since nothing is officially confirmed? wow

Last edited:
U think he will do back to back shows or spread them over the month, and do u think he will extend it to more days through demand????????

They will add more, its standard practice its so they don't announce 30 nights and then nights 24-27 only have 16,000 people etc.

They will do 10 and add to meet demand up to the max that they have pre-booked with the venue.

If there will be only 10 concerts, it's impossible to get tickets there. :( Hopefully there will be more.

Yeah, the conference aint even started yet..... I love it, tee hee hee.

i think it,s fake.....
last august is was in londen and also saw these posters. only without dates...sooo...i think someone loves paintshoppro

i know my mother told me that she was watching the show call ET show that what they say :yes: :)

about 10 shows in july and see how it goes and see if people will go and they'll do 100 shows :yes: :D

i can't sleep will last night :yes: :thinking:

is it 4pm yet :jump: :D

i think it,s fake.....
last august is was in londen and also saw these posters. only without dates...sooo...i think someone loves paintshoppro

dont think so... that was to promote the kop cd...this poster is exactly the same thing that is now on michaeljacksonlive.com
:bugeyed
This is it!:wild:

where can we buy them lol. I checked ebay and amazon,got nothing

Maybe posters like these will be official merchandise at the shows! :wild: If you can't get some there then there's always ebay in a few months time :cheeky:

Back