Planned long in advance?

Ape

Guests
My daughter was looking at a new calendar she got; Rolling Stones Decades of Rock, and she asked me when his concerts are. July is dedicated to Michael Jackson. This leads me to believe that things were planned far in advance for the concerts and whatever is coming up next. I am really excited to see it all revealed. This has not been some last minute decision as some reporters have said (with Ramone Bain etc.. tabloids I'm sure). This come back (if you want to call it that) has been planned down to the last detail (I think) FAR in advance. It just takes time to do things right. Quality takes time. It's far more exciting than waiting for something that no thought or care was put into.

All of this was planned in advance, it'd have to be. You don't just go up to the O2 arena and go, "Yeh Hi, I'd like to reserve 50 dates please". These events get planned way in advance, so for him to have reserved those dates, it had be done in advance.

Yeah the more i think about it i also think this was all planned long before we knew it. I mean you don't gonna tell me Michael didn't know of that world record he's breaking now.:scratch:

Not to mention that lil mistake ticketmaster made ofcourse..LOL

This was definitely planned months ago. There's been that huge hole in the dates all this time, with other artists adding around them...it had to have been planned a long while ago!

Just think how much it'll be buzzing at the arena in the upcoming months!

Yeah it went by the code name "PRINCE" to keep things quiet LOL

the rumours have been going for long enough well over a year.so that tells u something

Seriously?^ ^ (about the code name) hahaha

I just thought it was cool that Rolling Stones even did their part in their calendar. The details are astounding (unless somehow that was just a coincidence, but I think not). How long in advance do calendars have to be planned? That was just a small thing. This has probably been something he's been working towards for years and it is all just coming together. Wasn't it 2005 that we heard about him working out and getting buff? I can't remember now. He will live up to his comment "You ain't seen nothing yet".

lol Michael definately knows business when it comes to this. He is a marketing king as well.

I mean, taking into consideration Ticketmaster's little mistake, that someone already mentioned, and the rumours and these dates just "happening" to be available for reservation - well...
I'm pretty sure Michael was bein a little sneaky and had planned this to the last fine detail.
Others didn't believe he could do this. MANY others. And instead of letting that put him down, he took advantage of it. And in a damn smart way.
Just goes to show you that you gotta really be a hell of a wise and intellignet person to be King. And that...Michael DEFINATELY is. ;)

What do people mean by the TIcketmaster mistake? That they announced dates in advance of when AEG actually announced them? I'm confused.

lol Michael definately knows business when it comes to this. He is a marketing king as well.
Others didn't believe he could do this. MANY others. And instead of letting that put him down, he took advantage of it. And in a damn smart way.
Just goes to show you that you gotta really be a hell of a wise and intellignet person to be King. And that...Michael DEFINATELY is. ;)

I agree, it has been many years that I have felt this might happen. I just felt that if Michael decided to do another tour he was gonna be really quiet for a long time so that people where just gagging for him, and then WHAM!!!! here he is giving us everything that we have been wishing for for ages.
Michael id definitely in control...and I think ha has always had a gameplan up his sleve

It looks like it was planned since November. At least that's when Julien says Dr. Tohme first told him about the concerts at the O2. The fact that it only leaked weeks before the official announcement was an amazing feat in MJ land. November to March is a lifetime for something confidential to remain so, I think. lol

But I agree, the timing of a lot of things seem to be on point lately. Tis very exciting!

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CNgagIe3t0g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CNgagIe3t0g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Back