Someone from australia please record

Petarkco

Proud Member
At the moment on channel nine there is a special on and they said they will be showing never before seen live performances.

Someone from Australia please record it.

i just watched it, don't have recording. but i'm thinking that the "never seen before" footage is referring to stuff from the sydney HIStory concert. everything else i've seen before.

Dont worry, I know of about 4 MJ fans in Oz who have recorded this.

thanks dangerous inc would love to see it. silly silly me i didn't think i had a tv programme earlier (though I'd bought 3 copies of todays paper lol), and it was over by the time i realised. was watching mj dvd with the kids instead (thru teary eyes!)

The special was footage from the HIStory tour Sydney. Beautiful yes, but not "never-before-seen". I've got to say, the nine network should be ashamed for some of the coverage they did, like on a current affair, but then again what else do you expect from that rubbish. Only this 90 minute tribute was decent, focussing on what is important, the great man and the great music. The rest is just sensationalist crap, stuff which makes me leave, pull out Bad Tour '87, Yokohama, and watch it with tears flowing free.

The special was footage from the HIStory tour Sydney. Beautiful yes, but not "never-before-seen". I've got to say, the nine network should be ashamed for some of the coverage they did, like on a current affair, but then again what else do you expect from that rubbish. Only this 90 minute tribute was decent, focussing on what is important, the great man and the great music. The rest is just sensationalist crap, stuff which makes me leave, pull out Bad Tour '87, Yokohama, and watch it with tears flowing free.

OMG i have been thinking the same thing. I am disappointed in the way channel 9 has handled michael jackson passing away. They keep referring to the gossip. Except this 90 minute special though. They talked a lot about his music (wouldve been nice to have a few mentions about his charity work etc, but we can't expect too much more can we)

Sorry i didnt get to record it :( but i can say that u didnt miss out on any new footage of michael talking. people here are saying that the small clips from the history tour are new... so that must be what the show was promoting. but u didnt miss out on any insight into his life k :)

Back