I REALLY can't decide whether to keep my ticket or not

AG5050

Proud Member
£85 for just a ticket seems like SO much money, but im just worried if i don't get one i'll regret it for the rest of my life.

I payed £140 for one ticket and we bought 4.. So I don't know, thats ALOT of money for one ticket..

Yes, I know its a tough decision, but I'm going to have my ticket, I think I would regret it and it will be a sort after collectors item, also if you look at Ebay the ticket only is now worth three times the face value, but what will be so special it will have your own name printed on the reverse with your unique seat number! People are saying that the reverse is blank (like the ones on the news) but no the reverse it will have your own unique details printed.

I know is sounds un-ethical, and I do feel guilty, but you could sell it on Ebay, you could have your ticket, scan it and keep it has a memento, you keep your original £85.00 and give the rest to Heal the World Foundation.

But its your choice, I will keep mine, and pass it onto my children, and keep it through the generations.

I don't know what to do either. I want the tickets but I'm angry we have to pay so much for it. I'm going to wait until August. I can't decide now...I need to clear my head :(

i understand wot you guys mean ...but to me i see it as they are making money out of michaels death. we dont need to remember him by a bit of paper or card. and if they really wanted to do something for us fans they wud have sold them for the price they made them not £75. i have descused with gary about tshirts. and we are going to use the designs i was guna make. collect details of people who want them and then the cost wil be the tshirt and how much it cost to make and then no profit is made. michael will always live on in our hearts

It's disgusting of them to make us make this decision... we paid shipping and handling already! They should give us those damn tickets for a tenner... I understand that they made losses, but we are facing a huge lost too, we lost Michael, the business side is not of our concern!

£85 for just a ticket seems like SO much money, but im just worried if i don't get one i'll regret it for the rest of my life.

Thats how they want you to feel. Dont fall for it!

I have got 4 tickets so iam getting a refund on three an my ticket for 1. I no iam getting guilt tripped but i want something to remember how close i came to seeing the KING

I asked for a refund. You may be able to buy one of ebay cheaper if u miss it but with 85 quid u could buy other types of memorabilia and donate money to the Heal the World Foundation which i am certain Michael would have preferred over the money going to AEG>

You have your order confirmation..
Don't do this out of guilt, they shouldn't do that to you.

I have got 4 tickets so iam getting a refund on three an my ticket for 1. I no iam getting guilt tripped but i want something to remember how close i came to seeing the KING

I'm gonna ask for my money and then give it to charity on Michael's behalf.

im keeping one, i know its a rip off but at the end of the day i dont want the money back, i want Michael back and i'd rather keep a souvenier than have some meaningless money that i've already spent anyway

When you decide to either get a refund or keep tickets, you can choose how many tickets you want & get a partial refund. So say you bought 3 or 4 tickets, you can choose to receive just 1 & you'll be partially refunded for the others.
I've chosen to receive all 3 tickets I bought - the money personally means nothing to me. Those tickets will probably be one of the last memories I have

I'm gonna ask for my money and then give it to charity on Michael's behalf.

This is THE BEST thing you can do. You are showing Michael that you listened to him, all the speeches and the songs he made with his humanitarian message. You are making a change!

To me, the money is not the issue. It means so much more than the financial commitment and that's why I bought the amount I bought.
I was going to more than one date so I have taken the decision to keep my ticket for opening night and request a refund for the rest.

It's heartbreaking having to fill out that form and I have to do it all over again 6 more times. I am not showing off that I was going to X amount of dates.
I decided to keep the opening night as it was opening night and was dated two days after my 21st Birthday...
---
Just ask yourself this question - "Is It Really Worth It?"
---

PLEASE whilst you're considering your decision sign our petition in the mean time!

http://www.maximum-jackson.com/comments.html It takes 30 seconds to do and we want to make a change like Michael always encouraged us to do. Sky News have already reported on our petition!

Back