Michael's last messages to us?

raingirl

Proud Member
I thought I had them saved but I can't find them on my computer.
I'd love to read some of the last massages that Michael wrote to us. Was it in last december that we got a message from him? Was there another one at the beginning of this year?
There was this one message in which he said something that we are (big words) the reason why he does what he does and how much he really loves us.
People lets create a post that has all those wonderful messages together.

:angel:We Are The World...Keep Helping to Heal The World...I can't do it by myself~~~

According to: http://www.thesilencedtruth.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=83&Itemid=63

On March 8, 2009, a new message - teaser written by Jackson is posted on his official Sony site, anticipating the singer's new music projects, aimed at uniting all people into one entity, according to the message, which reads: "The time has come [repeated 4 times] / It is now I see and feel that calling once again, / To be part of a music that will not just connect but, / Make all feel one, one in joy, one in pain, / One in love, one in service and in consciousness."

111108.jpg

img1417yj6.jpg

I always think of the Press conference as the last message, The way how he told us how much he loved us. :cry: Bless him. :heart:

can someone transcribe the second one, I can't quite make everything out.

lol at Mike's writing.

can someone transcribe the second one, I can't quite make everything out.

lol at Mike's writing.
errr, i'll give it a go:
I truly love all of you I am recording tonight, for all of you, you are my true inspiration forever. I am living for you, and the children, Be alive, be free, feel continuous (?) subconscious (?) being God. I love you
Michael and family

Did MJ actually give those notes to someone or how did they get to the fans?

Did Michael ever come onto this site?

I found the answer as to where/how the messages got to the fans. So very sweet of him. I trully believe he was so special, he was on another level, an angel here on earth.

Last edited:
I remember his last messages perfectly, his words are stuck in my mind forever...he sent them to us the day he sold Neverland...I remember how happy we all were :cry:

Back