R. Kelly pays tribute to Michael in his ongoing tour

BruceWayne

Proud Member
I don't wanna talk about it in this first post of the thread and spoil the "surprise(s)" - But you want to watch this from beginning to end. (So don't read the comments in this thread before you view the video!)

I'm done...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJv4Ivb7Too

And as a bonus...

R. Kelly singing You Are Not Alove/I Belive I Can Fly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91nKFVlyFxI

Audio of R. Kelly talking about You Are Not Alone and how Michael first wanted to pick another song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smbtZL_lWjM

Last edited:
OMG That was beautiful i was not ready for the end of the song!!! God thought i was all cried out!

What a mix of emotions i was laughing and smiling to start with then just broke down at the end! Wow thank you for sharing that!

OMG That was beautiful i was not ready for the end of the song!!! God thought i was all cried out!

What a mix of emotions i was laughing and smiling to start with then just broke down at the end! Wow thank you for sharing that!

Hehe I was gonna say the same thing but didn't want to write it in the first post - And the ignition part gave me tears and a smile at the same time.
The crowd reaction spoke for itself :D

I love Kelly for not being one of those that just felt comfortable giving a shout out to Michael after he passed.

dont wanna rain on anyones parade or anything but you do know R. Kelly urinated on a 14 year old child and filmed himself doing it? his name should be banned from this forum... infact I feel ill that he is even associated with MJ atall.

dont wanna rain on anyones parade or anything but you do know R. Kelly urinated on a 14 year old child and filmed himself doing it? his name should be banned from this forum... infact I feel ill that he is even associated with MJ atall.

That is your opinion, and the jury's opinion was to acquit him from all charges - Just like our Michael once was acquitted from charges.

Just leave it to rest or into another thread - and let the people who want to appreciate this for what it is do so.

If you want to ban R. Kelly from the forum then drop a message to Gaz, he's understanding.

Wow, wow, wow! Thank you so much Bruce for posting this up! Did you hear how LOUD the crowd got the more Mike got into the Ignition song?!?!?! They were wailing!!! Gosh, it's like I felt so proud of Michael at that moment. It was a really private moment he put out, and not many people have seen that footage, so for all of R.Kelly's fans to react like that to Michael's 'car dancing' was just.....just amazing to me!

I wish more people could see that footage of him gettin down in the back seat to Remix to Ignition.

Now, to go from that ultimate high...to bittersweet tears was crazy! I really enjoyed the song and its lyrics especially. And boy, that ending...I was done after that! I let go of the flood gates basically.

Back