I have changed my mind!

angelofhope

Proud Member
Although I don't subscribe to the conspiracy theories surronding Michael's death, since the new info about Dr.Murray has come out trying to cover his own ass and letting Michael die,
I know think the bastard should be done with second degree.

and I have to say that I totally agree with you. I have felt this way since Michael died. Murray murdered Michael. Now the evidence is starting .to come out. Let's just hope enough comes out to get the charge of MS changed to a murder charge.

I'm starting to agree too. At first I was kind of worried that if the DA charged Murray with 2nd Degree, he'd walk. But now that everything is coming out, hiding evidence, lying to paramedics, giving propofol without proper mentoring equipment, trying to do CPR on a bed knowing it would be infective (I believe he knew, he's a cardiologist, he knows how to give CPR!) it has now become quite clear that involuntary manslaughter is too light of a charge for what Murray did. I don't know if there is enough evidence to prove cold-blooded murder beyond a reasonable doubt, but come on, manslaughter?! How is that justice?

There must be a good reason to add a conspiracy charge of some sort- because he covered up the crime at least. I suppose we have to wait and see what is presented in court.

No the charge wont be changed.. Murray is due back in court on the 5th april but apparently his lawyers will ask for it to be rescheduled because they haven't received all the paperwork.. This is gonna drag on for years but the DA knew about all thats comin out before they charged him with manslaughter so no def not sadly :(

There must be a good reason to add a conspiracy charge of some sort- because he covered up the crime at least. I suppose we have to wait and see what is presented in court.

that would be obstruction of justice charge. but remember LAPD and DA knew these things a lot before than we did. I don't think that they would change the charges.

I dont understand why so many people are ignoring Michael's own words regarding a conspiracy against him which he stated multiple times.

^^^
IMO it's not ignoring or refusing it totally. this is the case forum. legally speaking you cannot make a case for conspiracy unless you can prove it. I believe Oxman said the similar thing in the last week Ustream call.

I start to believe that it was murder, too after reading all of these updates about the case...! :(

It is murder. I knew it from the start.

What his motive was, however, is still very unclear.

I am no jurist so I don't know how it would work. Given that during the trial other evidence would come up that supports the theory that it was more than involuntary manslaughter, would it be possible to change the charge then or would it be necessary to bring new charges against Dr. M. which would lead to a second trial?

Back