My Fellow MJ Fans, Please Read...

Starde

House Moonwalker
Hey there everyone. :) Haven't really been posting here a lot. To be honest, for the past few weeks, I've been avoiding most things MJ-related mainly because of today (or tomorrow in my case), June 25th. I really just didn't want to be reminded constantly of the day. It just really made me sad and upset. But today, I realized that trying to avoid things wasn't going to make anything better. It was just going to make things worse. I know all of us MJ fans are really sadden by this 1 year anniversary of his death (time has gone by so fast, that it honestly doesn't seem like it's been a year to me). But, I don't want this day to just be about his death. We should celebrate his life, his music and his legacy. Let's remember the good, not the bad. I believe Michael would've wanted us to do that. Crying isn't going to bring him back unfortunately (and I've cried a lot). However, let's all laugh and smile at the memories he left behind. :D With that said, I'm going to be pretty busy tomorrow (I just realized I have a doctor's appointment in the afternoon, ironically just like I did on June 25th last year), but I will spend my day blasting MJ music in my car and at home, catching a few MJ-related programs on TV and watching some awesome and funny MJ videos on Youtube whenever I can. Let's remember the man, not his death. With that said, happy Michael-ing! :)

RIP MJ. We all miss you. This is not goodbye. This is "I'll see you later". You will live on for years to come! See you on the other side! And God bless his family, especially his children.

Good on you for facing up to it. You're right - pushing the pain away is not going to help us heal. Oh, if crying could bring him back, he'd be back by now.
I second you, we all should at least try, hard as it may be, to smile today. Michael would have wanted that. :)

:huggy:

Thank you everyone! :D I just really needed to get this off my chest. Writing this out has really made me feel better. :)

Thank you everyone! :D I just really needed to get this off my chest. Writing this out has really made me feel better. :)

:huggy: that's what we're here for. When I logged on this morning, at first I felt awful - because everything sank in. But now I feel glad I have all of you here to help me get through this. :)

thank you for your message, but im afraid the tears are uncontrollable ive already tried. i ve tried watching some other shows or doing some other projects and my mind keeps drifting back to him, last year and all the years i have mixed emotions of laughing smiling at somethings and then crying. i will try more laughter ( and this too shall pass) at least i hope so. thank you

No problem, you guys. :D Today, I've been really at peace. I really have. It's kinda weird actually, like I feel I should be crying, but I don't think Michael would want us to be crying for him, you know? :)

Back