I'm So ANGRY Now

Michelle MC

Proud Member
I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to post about this. I hope it's alright. Anyway, I have been watching specials on Michael and they keep rehashing his passing and that things that Dumb sh*thead Murray says is against the evidence that authorities found. Murray is a jerk, a liar and I am angry with him for taking Michael away from us, for letting Michael die!! Murray needs to spend time in jail FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!! He's a murderer!!!!

You arent the only one upset about what these shows have been saying about MJ. Its sad that the public never gets the real truth in anything regarding Michael, its always lies and more money grubbers out to make a name for themselves.

Just try not to let it bother you. It'll probably only get worse as this court stuff goes on.

The person I'm angry at is murray. He's the liar. The fact that he lied about what he did when he found MJ unconscious says it all there. They better lock this man up, because he's nothing but evil!

The person I'm angry at is murray. He's the liar. The fact that he lied about what he did when he found MJ unconscious says it all there. They better lock this man up, because he's nothing but evil!

I totally agree with you Michelle. There is a 1994 Bollywood movie called Anjaam. I have been kind of obsessed by watching that movie lately. Because of the scene where Shivani is getting her revenge. On all the people that had taken away a member of her family. And every single time I watch that scene I imagine that I was her. And I was out getting my revenge on all the people that has really hurt Michael. You have no idea how badly I want to get my revenge on Dr. Death. Because he has forever destroy my life when he took away my beloved Michael. And just like Shivani I will show no mercy to him. Because he doesn't deserve it.

I can only recommend imagining yourself taking about a dozen "chill pills" in your mind. It is only going to become worse from here on out, as hard as that is to imagine. It will be another attempt at character assassination of Michael, because now the one assassinated is already dead. Shield your heart and mind from it.

I can only recommend imagining yourself taking about a dozen "chill pills" in your mind. It is only going to become worse from here on out, as hard as that is to imagine. It will be another attempt at character assassination of Michael, because now the one assassinated is already dead. Shield your heart and mind from it.

All I do is look at that ugly face and I cringe!

I totally agree with you Michelle. There is a 1994 Bollywood movie called Anjaam. I have been kind of obsessed by watching that movie lately. Because of the scene where Shivani is getting her revenge. On all the people that had taken away a member of her family. And every single time I watch that scene I imagine that I was her. And I was out getting my revenge on all the people that has really hurt Michael. You have no idea how badly I want to get my revenge on Dr. Death. Because he has forever destroy my life when he took away my beloved Michael. And just like Shivani I will show no mercy to him. Because he doesn't deserve it.

He's not even sorry. If he can lie and keep lying and look smug, he's not sorry, no way. He's a devil.

i know apparently there's a video where president obama people are saying obama disrespect mj and his family people are talking about on facebook

Yesterday I had the misfortune of watching CNN International and seeing them re-hash the time line of events of what supposedly happened the day Michael died. And to top it all off, they aired an interview with Murray's lawyer where he basically made excuses for his client and implied that Michael might have done it to himself! :rant: I almost choked on the salad that I was eating and it left me in a really bad mood afterwards! :mad:

As fans of Michael we should have become used to the fact that what is reported is not necessarily what is real.... The trial taught us this and in fact his entire life shows it. Sadly this kind of thing has always dogged Michael and will continue to do so even in death :-(

Yesterday I had the misfortune of watching CNN International and seeing them re-hash the time line of events of what supposedly happened the day Michael died. And to top it all off, they aired an interview with Murray's lawyer where he basically made excuses for his client and implied that Michael might have done it to himself! :rant: I almost choked on the salad that I was eating and it left me in a really bad mood afterwards! :mad:

yeah I saw that too :no:
they even "interviewed" a "patient" saying that Murray saved his life 10 years ago :mello:
what does that have to do with the fact that he left Michael to die: talking on the phone for 47 minutes, not calling the ambulance for 4 hours & then fleeing the scene? :(
I'm praying for justice to prevail in this cruel world

I saw something on the news that said Murry was at some strip club before going to Jackson's house but never saw any follow up on that. Anyone have any info on that?

(Sorry if this is too old, haven't had much time recently and this is the first time I've been here in a while!)

Michelle I can feel your anger as we all feel that way. Michael needs justice and it certainly isn't fair as to what Murray did to Michael. I know you aren't feeling the best right now so I am sending you my prayers, my dear friend. I hope you will be okay. If you need to talk you know where to find me. (((hugs)))

Michelle I can feel your anger as we all feel that way. Michael needs justice and it certainly isn't fair as to what Murray did to Michael. I know you aren't feeling the best right now so I am sending you my prayers, my dear friend. I hope you will be okay. If you need to talk you know where to find me. (((hugs)))

Thank you Dorothy. That was a kind post to me. I was thinking about Michael and his murderer this morning, and that TMZ made a big thing about how Murray saved a life yesterday. He only saves lives he wants to save. That makes him a poor excuse for a human being and he is USELESS!! I never said that about anyone and I never thought I would because God doesn't make useless people. So Murray is making himself useless as of last year! I'm not doing much better today than yesterday. I hope you're doing alright.

Has anyone else noticed that there has been some emphasis put on the fact that Dr Murray saved a couple of people's lives lately? This is all good and well and I'm glad he saved them but as one magazine article I read quoted at least he saved her but she sure as hell didn't invent Thriller! Meaning how can he save other people and not Michael? Also I've been getting quite annoyed lately as a lot of people I talk to about his death say, "Well I can imagine Michael Jackson being very demanding and he probably demanded that drug otherwise he would have sacked the doctor." I say, "That's not the point, if he was a good doctor he would have refused outright, regardless of if it lost him the job." He should never have even possessed the drug in the first place as it is only used in hospitals, a doctor is not qualified to use it, only anaesthetists. So even if Michael's death was an accident by Dr Murray he should still be punished as he should never have had that drug in the first place! He was extremely incompetent and I don't think he should be allowed to continue practicing as a doctor despite the fact he has saved some lives lately. Would you want a doctor who had overdosed a previous patient with a drug he shouldn't have had treating you? Exactly!

I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to post about this. I hope it's alright. Anyway, I have been watching specials on Michael and they keep rehashing his passing and that things that Dumb sh*thead Murray says is against the evidence that authorities found. Murray is a jerk, a liar and I am angry with him for taking Michael away from us, for letting Michael die!! Murray needs to spend time in jail FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!! He's a murderer!!!!

I can't stand MJ ex nurse some garbage lady who is friends with murray saying the Addict killed him self i wanted to come through my TV and gunned her down i was so fed

Has anyone else noticed that there has been some emphasis put on the fact that Dr Murray saved a couple of people's lives lately? This is all good and well and I'm glad he saved them but as one magazine article I read quoted at least he saved her but she sure as hell didn't invent Thriller! Meaning how can he save other people and not Michael? Also I've been getting quite annoyed lately as a lot of people I talk to about his death say, "Well I can imagine Michael Jackson being very demanding and he probably demanded that drug otherwise he would have sacked the doctor." I say, "That's not the point, if he was a good doctor he would have refused outright, regardless of if it lost him the job." He should never have even possessed the drug in the first place as it is only used in hospitals, a doctor is not qualified to use it, only anaesthetists. So even if Michael's death was an accident by Dr Murray he should still be punished as he should never have had that drug in the first place! He was extremely incompetent and I don't think he should be allowed to continue practicing as a doctor despite the fact he has saved some lives lately. Would you want a doctor who had overdosed a previous patient with a drug he shouldn't have had treating you? Exactly!

Very true what you say. He knew he shouldn't have given Michael that propofal, and that it was for hospital settings only. He knew to give CPR on the floor not bed. He knew that when patients are breathing that one calls an ambulance right away, not wait and definitely not yack on the phone before doing so. He knew all this. He had to have known this. Therefore he did this all on purpose and killed Michael intentionally. He is a jerk, and I pray for him to be locked up for life!!

This is Murray's PR team doing a campaign. Obviously to some it's very important that they influence the selection of the jury.

I can totally understand the anger here. Point is we can't allow anger to turn us to helpless people. We have to do something about it..we need to raise our voices to be heard.
Sadly, the most important fights humanity has fought were always for the self-evident values: freedom, justice, social welfare.

guys guys. Lets drop it

What happened happened we can not change that. People are always bad mouth and damage Michael Jackson in any which way they can

Back