William Wagener: Sneddon should be in jail!!!!

No idea if ya'll know this video...but its damn good, its a damn shame that they can't start a trial against him really. Listen to what this man has to say.

[youtube]x390rVfx3Qg[/youtube]

Yep, William Wagener is a cool cat. I remember throughout the trial he was in Michael's corner, bringing up all the inconsistencies and stuff ups of the prosecutors, he's always said that Michael will be acquitted - unfortunately his show only reached around 3000 viewers, and only locally.

Yeah that sucks, he really got some great things to say. I just watched this.

[youtube]W4xXxMevyJo[/youtube]

What he explains about how Michael invited busloads of children from poor neighborhoods to have a great day or weekend at Neverland. Where they wouldn't risk any danger of getting hit by a bullet from crips or bloods or get into trouble....i like that part. He says great things.

In the first video i don't like it at all how that other dude says he thinks Sneddon is a fine D.A.
And near the end Wagener says it again that Sneddon should be in jail, and that fool says it once again that that ain't his opinion. Then WHAT is? Are you condoning a DA doing criminal things? Sigh....

Yea, I like this guy too he want fans to help him make a doc about what really happen at the MJ trial to help get sneedon prosecuted and the others involved! But, he needs donations of $5 or $10 or whatever people can give if they want! I think he will set up a website or something for it! I told him I would pay something as well as others on his youtube channel! I think it's a good idea that people know the D.A falsified evidence against MJ!

Exactly, a documentary like that would be really good. By the way, i am trying to find a video on youtube of the crowds reaction when the complete verdict rolled in, but for some reason i can't really find that video.

Yeah, he's done more videos about MJ and wants to do a documentary. He's got my support if that goes ahead. :) His other videos are pretty interesting too, exposing all the corruptness in our legal system.

Wagener talks a lot of sense and brings up things politicians and law enforcement officials really don't want to hear about Sneddon. In the end of the day it doesn't matter if it was Michael Jackson or Joe Smith down the road, Tom Sneddon, a D.A, was caught falsifying evidence to be used in trial and he should be in prison for that. Check the dates of the magazine next time Tom.

Well, I don't know if Sneddon could be prosecuted for falsifying evidence
but what about a class action suit for discrimination?
dunno.gif

Wagener talks a lot of sense and brings up things politicians and law enforcement officials really don't want to hear about Sneddon. In the end of the day it doesn't matter if it was Michael Jackson or Joe Smith down the road, Tom Sneddon, a D.A, was caught falsifying evidence to be used in trial and he should be in prison for that. Check the dates of the magazine next time Tom.

Exactly, and i recall reading about more scandals from Sneddon awhile ago, about things he did to other people who he had a case against, things that shouldn't be allowed. This dude's one corrupt motherfucker right here...sigh.

forget tom snedoon. What about Janet Arvizo?

No we can't forget Sneedon he was the D.A The one that got the charges on MJ along with Janet Arviso's help! Sneedon has been trying to get mj since 93 like how can we forget about that? o_O

Sneedon helped the law change in California to allow 1108 past bad acts law in, so it would be easier to get MJ in the future! He admitted the law was changed because of the 93 allegations!

Janet Arviso was charged with welfare fraud and was ordered to pay money back but, did no jail time after the MJ case! She should have been put in jail.

Both belong in jail PERIOD!

Sneedon was sued once for 10mil by someone named Gary Dunlap for Malicious Prosecution and I heard of other complaints by more people! So this guy just likes having his own way and no one can't tell him what he can't do and that isn't fair! He should have been stopped long ago and not just easily retire like nothing!

Last edited:
No we can't forget Sneedon he was the D.A The one that got the charges on MJ along with Janet Arviso's help! Sneedon has been trying to get mj since 93 like how can we forget about that? o_O

Sneedon helped the law change in California to allow 1108 past bad acts law in, so it would be easier to get MJ in the future! He admitted the law was changed because of the 93 allegations!

Janet Arviso was charged with welfare fraud and was ordered to pay money back but, did no jail time after the MJ case! She should have been put in jail.

Both belong in jail PERIOD!

He admitted the law was changed cause of 93...when?? the :censored:!

He admitted the law was changed cause of 93...when?? the :censored:!

Yes, he admitted it during one of the press conferences for the 03 allegations! Yea, there was more then one because he just love putting his foot in his mouth! He said the law was changed specifically because of the 93 allegations!

Yet, he lied after he lost the 05 trial that he wasn't after MJ for yrs....that he never thought of MJ after the 93 allegations! He blamed the media for him going after MJ in 03 because he said the media kept knocking on his door to do something about it, u know because of the Bashir B.S doc!

Can u believe this guy!? So he blames peer pressure...wow! o_O What a stupid F**king liar! Even though I know that the media was on his ass, he could have did proper investigation instead! But, no he took this as the bait he was looking for to get MJ with!

Last edited:
I don't get it though, the law was changed because of the allegations? In what way....call me dumb, but i need alittle explanation on that.

By the way, i replied to one of Wagener's videos and thanked him, he replied back to me.

@bigkabuto Dr. Chandler has committed suicide, and we intend to raise money to produce a TRUE film of the trial, and expose the bias of Media, Prosecutor's who faked evidence feloneously, and get the PROSECUTORS indicted.... It won't bring MJJ back to life, but it will clear his name...when Sneddon is indicted.

Yes, he admitted it during one of the press conferences for the 03 allegations! Yea, there was more then one because he just love putting his foot in his mouth! He said the law was changed specifically because of the 93 allegations!

Yet, he lied after he lost the 05 trial that he wasn't after MJ for yrs....that he never thought of MJ after the 93 allegations! He blamed the media for him going after MJ in 03 because he said the media kept knocking on his door to do something about it, u know because of the Bashir B.S doc!

Can u believe this guy!? So he blames peer pressure...wow! o_O What a stupid F**king liar! Even though I know that the media was on his ass, he could have did proper investigation instead! But, no he took this as the bait he was looking for to get MJ with!

Media put pressure on him.....PFFFTTT!!!! PLEASE! :rolleyes:

I don't get it though, the law was changed because of the allegations? In what way....call me dumb, but i need alittle explanation on that. [/b]

In two ways actually! First Civil cases no longer can go first before a criminal trial in California! Even though MJ tried to stop the civil case in 93 before the criminal would happen anyways! He didn't want double jeopardy! But, the judge denied the motion to a speedy trial! Sneedon made sure that would happened by fighting against the motion by MJ lawyers because he wanted to hear what MJ defense would be during the civil case so he can build his case around it! That to me is cheating! So I am glad that at least that law got changed!

But, Sneedon is real stupid man because the case was settled out of court eventually! Which is different from a civil case but, whatever the man blames everyone and everything for his failure to get MJ!

The second one was the 1108 law. Which allows the state to bring alleged past bad acts against a defendant in a current similar trial of the same kind of allegations to show a suppose pattern! Which help Sneedon get the allegations of 93 in the 05 MJ trial! So MJ literally was fighting against more then one case against him when you really think about it and he was acquitted of all of them! So Sneedon plan didn't work! It actually helped Michael in the end! :D LMAO!

Last edited:
We need to put Sneddon with all the people he helped put in jail....................

Hagen is acting like he didn't see the Michael Jackson trial, when we all know nobody in the world missed that trial. he supports the idea of Sneddon going to jail, but doesn't admit to that support. Hagen and Santa Barbara county, and the judges are all corrupt. the judges won't jail Sneddon. and the judges won't get penalized for allowing the falsified evidence against Michael. and, of course, the usual move that is made, immediatly after a corrupt official gets away with his corruption...he retires. Judge Melville retired, Sneddon retired, etc., right after the Michael Jackson case. i guess among other things, these officials got their fifteen minutes of fame, and only think that it is a notch on their belt that they presided over the Michael Jackson case. what a horrid way to admit, that MJ was the biggest star that ever lived.

and Michael was also the most angelic star that ever lived. i am believing there will be cosmic justice against Melville, Santa Barbara, and the long list of evil people who helped Michael get to his grave. it really was a conspiracy of the greatest magnitude.

Is this the right place for this?

I cant find any other thread to put this, but as there is no response to my post yesterday Im bumping this up as I really feel more people need to read this and be aware of this!

It would be great to have this documantary done!

http://www.onsecondthought.tv/jackson.htm

MJJ Innocent Forever Foundation [/URL]

Last edited:
I find it a bit disturbing that there is a video of Breanna nursing her child on William Wagener's web page. Does anyone else find this disturbing??? The camera is pushed right in front of her breast!

Back