Death Investigation Chats

Investigation Chat session

Death Investigation Chat on Saturday April 10th.

Hello fellow MJ fans!

It's been more than 9 months now since Michael passed, without there being any real progess made regarding the investigation. Still, no one is in jail for this murder.
Many fans are left with questions , that I assume, will only increase after the hearing on April 5th.
Therefore some of us have decided to host a death investigation chat*, where fans can come and post their questions and receive an open, honest and factual (where possible) answer.

The first session will focus on Conrad Murray. Should this be a success, we will be hosting a second chat the following week at the same time, same place.

Space is limited, in order to be able to answer all questions and to ensure that the chat runs smoothy and without disruptions. So be quick if you want a spot.

As we are not sure where the chat will take place, yet, a link to the location will be sent later on to those who are interested through PM or you can email me if you wish to do so, that can be found in my profile.

If you wish to join the session, all you have to do is PM or email me with your request. As soon as we have the place ready I will send you a PM or email with all the information you need.

The Death Investigation Chat will take place on Saturday April 10th at 9pm CET.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Feel free to submit any question(s) you may have and like to see answered upfront.

*Note: this will not be a normal chat where you can post what and whenever you want. The point is that the questions and answers are posted at a speed everyone can read. We don't want answers and questions getting lost. We hope you will take this into consideration and we thank you for your understanding. How it will exactly work, will be explained shortly before the chat starts. The chat will not be held here.

Thank you all for reading this and I hope to see you there!!

Re: Investigation Chat session

Death Investigation Chat on Saturday April 10th.

Hello fellow MJ fans!

It's been more than 9 months now since Michael passed, without there being any real progess made regarding the investigation. Still, no one is in jail for this murder.
Many fans are left with questions , that I assume, will only increase after the hearing on April 5th.
Therefore some of us have decided to host a death investigation chat*, where fans can come and post their questions and receive an open, honest and factual (where possible) answer.

The first session will focus on Conrad Murray. Should this be a success, we will be hosting a second chat the following week at the same time, same place.

Space is limited, in order to be able to answer all questions and to ensure that the chat runs smoothy and without disruptions. So be quick if you want a spot.

As we are not sure where the chat will take place, yet, a link to the location will be sent later on to those who are interested through PM or you can email me if you wish to do so, that can be found in my profile.

If you wish to join the session, all you have to do is PM or email me with your request. As soon as we have the place ready I will send you a PM or email with all the information you need.

The Death Investigation Chat will take place on Saturday April 10th at 9pm CET.

Feel free to submit any question(s) you may have and like to see answered upfront.

*Note: this will not be a normal chat where you can post what and whenever you want. The point is that the questions and answers are posted at a speed everyone can read. We don't want answers and questions getting lost. We hope you will take this into consideration and we thank you for your understanding. How it will exactly work, will be explained shortly before the chat starts. The chat will not be held here.

I do hope that any of you who have questions about the death investigation will join this chat. We'd like to start out with questions about Murray and the criminal case first--but then, if there is demand, go from there to other questions regarding Michael's death. This does involve fans from many websites.

Everyone is welcome to join!

Who is going to be answering these questions?

You should announce in advance who exactly will be answering the questions. Because if it's, for instance, Oxman and Co. I'm not interested.

You should announce in advance who exactly will be answering the questions. Because if it's, for instance, Oxman and Co. I'm not interested.

Oh no it's not Oxman or anyone like that. It is a group of fans who have been doing research and investigation into Michael's death from the beginning--and they are from all MJ websites.

This is a great opportunity for discussion and to get some info. thanks for posting dirtydiana - I will be there !!

I'll be there! This is a great opportunity to share information and get the true out!

Any updates on the session? How did it go?

Thanks.:)

Death Investigation Chat--2nd Session

Death Investigation Chat on Saturday April 24th (yet to be confirmed tho, but that is the date for now).

Hello fellow MJ fans!

It will be ten months by then since Michael passed, without there being any real progess made regarding the investigation. Still, no one is in jail for this murder.
Many fans are left with questions , that I assume, will only increase with time.
Therefore some of us have decided to host a death investigation chat*, where fans can come and post their questions and receive an open, honest and factual (where possible) answers.

This second chat will focus on the Will.

As we are not sure where the chat will take place, yet, a link to the location will be sent later on to those who are interested through.

If you wish to join the session, all you have to do is PM me with your request. As soon as we have the place ready I will send you a PM with all the information you need.

The Death Investigation Chat will take place on Saturday April 24 at 7pm CET. (both date and time yet to be confirmed within the next few days)

Feel free to submit any question(s) you may have and like to see answered upfront. Please send me a pm, we like to make sure we don't get duplicates. You can submit your questions from April 13th until April 20th.

Last edited:

Any updates on the session? How did it go?

Thanks.:)

Hi jrsfan---Well, it was the first chat, and after some kinks were worked out, I hope it went well. Thank you all who attended. We are working on a summary of the chat, and as soon as I have that, I will post it.

I have already posted some initial information on the next scheduled chat.

Hope to see you there!

Re: Brian Oxman interview live on May 1, 2010

Let's see:

1) " Peter Lopez passed away yesterday, and it is kind of shocking. We don't know what
exactly happened. The reports initially were that it was a suicide in the front yard of his
house, where he shot himself, and there are a lot of Michael Jackson fans who are
saying, ' Wait a second. Let's not jump into conclusions. Let's find out really what
happened.' "

2)" He had a great deal to do with Michael Jackson, a lot to do with the refinance of the
Sony/ATV catalog, and he had summited a $680,000 creditor's claim to the estate of Michael
Jackson and was pretty upset about the handling of the estate by the current administrators and was very vocal about it."

3)" He did a lot of the entertainment work in 2008 and a little bit before that in 2007.
He also was very instrumental in helping in the refinance of the Sony/ATV catalog
in 2008. He knew a lot of the dealings which had gone on. He knew the documentation
and was very upset with the manner in which the administratos of Michael Jackson
were handling that. In fact, he said that the didn't know what they were doing, and
the next thing we know is that Peter is not with us anymore, and there is a lot of
us who are heartbroken and upset."

==

Then, he moves on to saying that fans want a Michael Jackson museum, and

that the estate doesn't care about the kids.

What's that about the museum and Neverland now suddenly? Do Tohme and Jermaine

want a museum?

Has the estate really said that there will never be a museum, or is Brian

Oxman making it up, or what?

My favorite part of the program is when he says that it is time for fans to

say, like Nancy Reagan, ' NO' to the administrators.

LOLOLOL

Branca will take a good care of the Estate either Oxman&co like it or not .

I heard rumors some time ago that Oxman and Jermine not get along, is this true?

Well Randy just fired Oxman. I wonder what issues those 2 had?

But Oxman no doubt still works for Joe.

Oh screw him. Michael's estate has nothing to do with him.

was pretty upset about the handling of the estate by the current administrators and was very vocal about it."

Question : Other than Oxman do we have anything/anyone else that backs this up?

As far as I know the only statement from Peter Lopez was about MJ's death around June/ July? I personally did not hear mention of his name at all in the last 10 months. It seems like all these claims just happened to pop up after his death by some people. Please correct me if I'm wrong and guide me to statements from Lopez. thanks.

As far as I know the only statement from Peter Lopez was about MJ's death around June/ July? I personally did not hear mention of his name at all in the last 10 months. It seems like all these claims just happened to pop up after his death by some people. Please correct me if I'm wrong and guide me to statements from Lopez. thanks.

Exactly.

Brian Oxman needs to just GO-A-WAY!!!

he's another fraud right along with the rest of them

Death Investigation Chat - 3rd Session

Death Investigation Chat on Saturday June 5th.

Hello fellow MJ fans!

It's been more than 11 months now since Michael passed, without there being any real progess made regarding the investigation. Still, no one is in jail for this murder.
Many fans are left with questions , that I assume, will only increase with time.

This session will focus on SONY, it's part of a two part chat.

Space is limited, in order to be able to answer all questions and to ensure that the chat runs smoothy and without disruptions. So be quick if you want a spot. You may also post questions upfront in this thread from the 18th till June 3th.

As we are not sure where the chat will take place, yet, a link to the location will be sent later to those who are interested through PM.

If you wish to join the session, all you have to do is PM me with your request. As soon as we have the place ready I will send you a PM with all the information you need.

The Death Investigation Chat will take place on Saturday June 5th at 8pm CET. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

*Note: this will not be a normal chat where you can post what and whenever you want. The point is that the questions and answers are posted at a speed everyone can read. We don't want answers and questions getting lost. We hope you will take this into consideration and we thank you for your understanding. How it will exactly work, will be explained shortly before the chat starts.

I was about to ask the same thing. Peter Lopez was VOCAL against the estate administrators? Oxman needs to stop whatever drug he is taking. He is out of his mind

well if you know why he has a probation on his legal licence, you'll know that this (coming up with stuff with no backing whatsoever) is a common habit for Oxman.

Back