Death Investigation Chats

Re: Death Investigation Chat - AEG

ill DEFINATELY be up during the chats from now on. so ill be there for this one.

Thanks Ash and Kasume---there won't be a special guest for this chat--but the group is looking to future guests!.

i'm sit back and think about if first I know a hole lot the inside jobs in the music Industry AEG is all about cause when i address them i'm going in on them. I'll get back at you fam

I would like to be there. Thanks.

AEG - Second Chat 10-2-10

Saturday October 2. Death investigation chat part two, topic: AEG. It starts at 8pm CET.

Hello fellow MJ fans!

It's been more than a year now since Michael passed, without there being any real progess made regarding the investigation. Still, no one is in jail for this murder.
Now that Katherin Jackson filled a lawsuit against AEG, it is the perfect time to look at this company.
This is a death investigation chat*, where fans can come and post their questions and receive an open, honest and factual (where possible) answer.

This session will focus on AEG and will be spread out over two chats. This is part two of that chat on October 2. The chat starts at 8pm CET. Estimated to last 2 hours.

In this session we will talk about a timeline, how AEG will benefit from Michael's passing and much more. To understand them better, you must first have knowledge about them. Knowledge is power.

You think you know all there is to know about AEG? Come and find out.

You can ask your questions upfront, we will hold a Q&A session at the end of the chat.

If you wish to join the session, all you have to do is PM me with your request. As soon as we have all the details I will send you a PM with all the information you need.

The Death Investigation Chat will take place on Saturday October 2 at 8pm CET.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

For the correct time at your end please look here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

*Note: this will not be a normal chat where you can post what and whenever you want. The point is that the questions and answers are posted at a speed everyone can read. We don't want answers and questions getting lost. We hope you will take this into consideration and we thank you for your understanding. How it will exactly work, will be explained shortly before the chat starts.

Thank you all for reading this and I hope to see you there!!

Re: AEG - Second Chat 10-2-10

Thanks so much for the last chat. I am looking forward to the next one.

ill try to be at this one.

I've been wanting to join one of these chats for months, can you please post a link to the website where the chat will take place?

Thanks Ash, Jrsfan and Kasume--hope to see you all there.

Moulin Rouge---its chat.mjjc.org

You will have to register and receive a password. Then use the password to get into Keep the Faith chatroom. We will be in the MODERATED CHAT and I will give out the password about 10 minutes before the chat. Also, make sure you have updated Java--it is important as sometimes it hinders getting in.

Hope to see you there

how did this go? any answers or is there elswhere a thread about this?

My apologies to everyone--I was sick during this chat. If anyone is interested, I will try to see if we can get a transcript.

Back