A wish for a new dancing the dream

MIST

Proud Member
I would like a book similar to dancing the dream.
A book about dreams, animals,heal the world, love, human nature, children.

They could use the oxfordspeech, good quotes from other speeches ,messages, lyrics from songs known and unknown,released and unreleased,parts of letters and maybe he had written down some poems and reflections to use later.

Here is a thread about a letter to be sold on Julienauctions
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75402
I don´t like to read private letters but if they take away the most private things and leave something that he could have said in a speech or an interview
Maybe something similar to this.
"The person who makes a success of living, is the one who sees his goal steadily and aims for it unswervingly. That is dedication. There is no other way to perfection than dedication perseverance. .
Maybe I look at the world through rose colored glasses but I love people all over the world. That is why stories of racism realy disturb me.
in truth I believe ALL men are created equal, I was taught that and will always believe it.
I just can't conceive of how a person could hate another because of skin color. I love every race on the planet earth. Prejudice is the child of ignorance.
Naked we come into the world and naked we shall go out. And a very good thing too,
for it reminds me that I am naked under my shirt, whatever it's color."

The title could be " the dream continues" because that´s the last words in dancing the dream.
His dreams were stopped but after all the dream about a better world continues

Excellent idea!! I think if the general public read Dancing the Dream they would change their opinion of Michael instantly. Let's keep our fingers crossed for another book with Michael's writings!

I love Dancing the Dream so another book of Michael's words would be so beautiful!!

I still want a book like this.
It could have some of his handwritten lyrics in some pages and we would have to figure out what it says.

What a wonderful idea. Michael spoke so many wise and beautiful words in his life. I find his writings and speeches so inspirational, so yes, you have my vote on this one MIST.

what a great idea!!!! i hope very soon we will be reading our Michael's words with this type of book.

Because Michael is not only the greatest entertainer and musician, he's also the best human being. Michael's life, heart, ideas, character... -whatever you name it- are very special, everyone sees Michael Jackson, yes this is true but the more important thing should be this : Every people in the whole world must see THE MICHAEL. Because Michael Jackson is a philosophy, people should see this.

i also really want to see how he raises his children, how he teaches them about what is wrong what is right, what he does when his kids make mistakes, etc. this is the most important thing i think, raising children greatly.. And i totally agreed with Paris that he is the best father in the whole world and i really want to learn his parenthood and want all the parents learn this from the best parent.

thank you again for sharing your beautiful idea with us MIST :flowers:

with L.O.V.E.

ps:sorry for my mistakes, my English is poor while writing something :blush:

Back