Four Rare interviews of MJ from 1979, 1982, and 2003

billyworld99

Proud Member
thank you but im not a jackson 5 fan :no: and you know what happened in 2003 :( so im not going to look sorry :)

I read the interviews, they are lovely. I knew that one from 2003 but anyway, it's really nice. Thanks for the links.

Thanks so much for sharing. I'm going to read these ASAP.

Thanks! I haven't read the Pharrell Williams one in awhile! I always wished that phone conversation was recorded somewhere. I'm sure it is, but in a records file somewhere hidden away. It was a great conversation, and Williams was so polite and respectful!

Just wanted to re-quote this fragment from the Pharrel Williams interview for some reason:

“There’s a lot of jealousy there. I love all races, I love all people, but sometimes there’s a devil in people, and they get jealous. Every time there’s a luminary that goes beyond the heights of his field of endeavor, people tend to get jealous and try to bring him down. But they can’t with me because I’m very, very, very strong. […] Anybody else would’ve cracked by now; they can’t crack me. I’m very strong."

Alma;3183077 said:
Just wanted to re-quote this fragment from the Pharrel Williams interview for some reason:

“There’s a lot of jealousy there. I love all races, I love all people, but sometimes there’s a devil in people, and they get jealous. Every time there’s a luminary that goes beyond the heights of his field of endeavor, people tend to get jealous and try to bring him down. But they can’t with me because I’m very, very, very strong. […] Anybody else would’ve cracked by now; they can’t crack me. I’m very strong."

It makes me think of Michael. Sure.... :wub:

Thanks! :)

Back