Minor everyday things that remind you of Michael

Today, in the non-swimmers area of my local pool, an elderly gentleman passed me walking backwards through the water. I don't know why, but it reminded me of the Moonwalk. ?

Then the man started hopping forwards, so I guess it was all an exercise. Lmao!

I think of MJ as a necessity so he's always on my mind & i see him more than anybody ever before

DifferentKindOfLady;4275217 said:
They look! But on him its classy :D

I love how he’d wear the wildest things so casually as if he had just picked something randomly from the clothesline on his way out. :laughing:

ScreenOrigami;4275219 said:
I love how he’d wear the wildest things so casually [as if he had just picked something randomly from the clothesline on his way out. :laughing:
I suspect he's often just done exactly that. :D

bluemoon7;4275189 said:
Today, in the non-swimmers area of my local pool, an elderly gentleman passed me walking backwards through the water. I don't know why, but it reminded me of the Moonwalk. 😂

Then the man started hopping forwards, so I guess it was all an exercise. Lmao!
I'm a visual person so :rofl:. It's a fun way to do exercise though. :D

I love how he’d wear the wildest things so casually as if he had just picked something randomly from the clothesline on his way out. :laughing:
Lol! It's true.

I find loafers on men a bit cheesy and old fashioned... but they look awesome on Mike. Even those raggedy ones he wore during the Bad Tour 😄

Yeah and everything he wore become fashion!

Back