Official "Michael" Tracklist and First Single "Hold my Hand" Announcement

Best news since they announced Michael.

Can't wait.

This is getting exited.

regarding the fake singer tracks.. sooner or later he and the musicians involved will talk, coz they have to be paid and given credit... it's impossible to put a fake on unless they have some BS explanation legal description informing us it's MJ and someone else.

Great great great.

So many songs we don't know.

I can't wait to have the album.

I dont wanna be bitter anymore about the album..i want to celebrate this moment and dance away to the whole album.
Im going to give Sony the benefit of the doubt and hope that the tracks which have been heavily edited are no longer on the album and are now replaced by the rough demos Michael recorded himself.
Monster feat 50 cents just sticks out like a sore thumb for me and i cant ever imagine MJ planning on doing a duet with 50.
Another thing is i know there are only 10 tracks but are we getting any bonus material if we order via itunes ?

No Will.I.Am tracks?

Kinda dissapointed about that. I hope we get to hear those songs eventually, it sucks that they may not be released in time for them to still be relevant musically.

It is the same The Way You Love Me

How du you know?

And why would they put an already officially released song on this new album? Will they add Billie Jean as a bonus track on a special edition. Maybe put thriller on there too.??

WHAT

I would appreciate it if someone could confirm whether or not the song featured on the ultimate collection in 2004 " The way you love me " Is infact also included on the new album ?

Prepare for a negative rant here, but this tracklisting is disappointing. There better be some Best Buy, Target, and iTunes exclusives.

Why are we having (I Like) The Way You Love Me, hasn't that been released on The Ultimate Collection?

I wasn't expecting to hear the Will.I.Am tracks anytime soon, but looks like Sony has plans to milk this vault for a while. They left out some killer tracks.

Place With No Name, Blue Gangsta, DYKWYCA.

I'm seriously about to email Tak and pay the money to get those full versions of those snippets.

Can't believe i'm saying this. But i'm excited for HMH.

Will has already said he wouldn't agree to release the tracks he and MJ worked on out of respect for Michael.

here we go again ! People is always finding the way to be NEGATIVE ! so sad

the one on the Ultimate collection was very demo like, so perhaps a more polished version. The dangerous demo is very diff to the end product.

If that's the same version that's on the boxset...that's bullshit.

If they were going to do that, then We've Had Enough should have been put on there instead

Well if anything, this kills the theory that Michael is alive behind the scenes. This is the end of an era…

Breaking News...Monster...Fake Tracks...!!!

I won't buy this album...!!!

so instead of DYKWYCA and "Carry On" they give us a track we've had since 2004 and that crap they put out earlier this week? oh ok.

It kinda makes me mad that Will.I.Am didn't contribute to this and his holding back his songs. That is unless they were just as unfinished as the Cascios recordings, then I applaud him for not releasing them…

Why have sony decided not to include the tracks , "A place with no name " , " Do you know where your children are " After all the positive feedback from us fans and yt again they dont make the album :(

It's not certain it;s not a new version, coz the other one is not a finished track, it screams demo...

As for the fakes tracks...if the price is right people will talk, u can't hide the fact u PRETENDED to be the most famous singer ever!

and who paid him, singed the contract, found him, who knows him, who played on the record, who recorded it, who was in the studio, etc... there will be a paper trail. look even presidents can't hide from paper trails!

the one on the Ultimate collection was very demo like, so perhaps a more polished version. The dangerous demo is very diff to the end product.

Seriously?

I'm not sure what you consider to be a demo, but the song I heard on TUC was very polished, beautiful, and perfect. I love the fade out vocals, so mesmerizing.

I hope the only reason they included it was to have a single to promote around Valentine's Day.

I can see this album being successful, it has a great length to crave the casual fan's appetite, and the duets should appeal to to urban radio which is completely necessary these days to dominate the Billboard charts unless you're 16 years old or dress in raw meat.

I want to hear this "Monster" though, hopefully it's much more cleaned up than the snippet we heard.

Back