What are you doing this very second?

Just spending another night up relaxing in my bed. It is 1:40 am here. As I stay warm and cozy in my bed. Since it is pretty windy and really cold outside. While I work on matching shipping containers wall and floor sets for my Sims 4 game. As I listen to some of the newer creepypasta stories from you tube.

I’m on my Michael Jackson Anime Night, full 3 hours and last one of the year. Watching “Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara” and MJ Copenhagen 92’ show.

Just relaxing in my nice warm bed. While I work on a shipping container floor and wall set for my Sims 4 game. While I drink some ice tea. And listen to some creepypasta stories. Right now it is some Pokemon creepypasta stories.

Coughing and sniffling, drinking ginger tea, wrapped in a warm blanket on the couch to cure my cold, while fighting the good fight for MJ on Twitter. ;)

Just sitting on my bed while watching a program called Ocean Warriors on Animal Planet. While thinking just how totally awesome it must be to be a member of The Sea Shepard. I still so wish to be a member of them. When it comes to protecting the ocean and all the creatures that lives inside of it I am all for it.

Watching “Spongebobxing Day”. Spongebob marathon on YTV.

Just relaxing in my nice warm bed. Since it is so cold outside. Going to listen to some The Dark Somnium creepy pasta stories on you tube. As I work on my matching shipping container wall and floor coverings for my Sims 4 game. And drink some ice tea.

Watching “Rabbids Invasion” on Netflix.

Just relaxing in my bed just really angrily thinking about how today would have been my birthday. If I was still celebrating it. But thanks to that nameless ahole I can no longer celebrate it. I think I am going to watch some of my Indian revenge movies now. Just cheer myself up a bit. Since I can no longer celebrate my birthday how I used to celebrate it. By spending the day watching and listening to him. Can't do that any more since thanks to my depression. It only brings on anxiety and panic attacks for me.:( :boohoo

Trying to get to my regulars and watch a Vlog by Lincoln and Ronnie Anne on YouTube, but Tim Hortons wifi is so weak today just now, I may as well go home early.

Back