Christian Members

Re: Any Believers in Jesus Christ Here?

Been longer for me, than for you, Jaye. LOL!!! Trust me.

Praise the Lord, Shay is back with us at the MJJC!!!

10x
truth is my heart has been taking me thru all types of things ...explored my darkest corners of the heart ...in search for those that shine the brightest... and the thing is it's a good thing to do that once in a while ..

10x
truth is my heart has been taking me thru all types of things ...explored my darkest corners of the heart ...in search for those that shine the brightest... and the thing is it's a good thing to do that once in a while ..

We all go through that. I find when I write poetry, it helps.

i know . i write poetry too . i'm not talking about that .. i meant literally exploring your heart into it's darkest corners

i know . i write poetry too . i'm not talking about that .. i meant literally exploring your heart into it's darkest corners

I understand. And I know all too well that it's a very hard thing to do.

i took a decizion yesterday ... i'm off in a quest ... promised myself i'll eradicate all hatered in my heart ...i hope i'll be strong enough to do it

I like the role I got for next spring's play. :)

Hugs and prays people. What's up today?

Getting ready to go to work. See ya'll later.

My newest baby cousin is here! He doesn't have a name yet.
My cousin's wife was having some complications from the pregnancy when the baby was still in her -- she has diabetes and got high blood pressure and had to stay in the hospital for a few days. She's fine now. My cousin has a brain tumor, he's had most of it removed, but his treatments are going very well. But, he did have a seizure over the weekend. :( Besides work, this new baby will keep him busy, along with the 2-year-old running around! They live in California, and they think they'll be out in January to visit. I'm excited!
The only thing is that they don't know the Lord. I pray that they will see Him at work in their lives with the situation that my cousin is in with his tumor, and that it's God's hands that are working.

Last edited:

My newest baby cousin is here! He doesn't have a name yet.
My cousin's wife was having some complications from the pregnancy when the baby was still in her -- she has diabetes and got high blood pressure and had to stay in the hospital for a few days. She's fine now. My cousin has a brain tumor, he's had most of it removed, but his treatments are going very well. But, he did have a seizure over the weekend. :( Besides work, this new baby will keep him busy, along with the 2-year-old running around! They live in California, and they think they'll be out in January to visit. I'm excited!
The only thing is that they don't know the Lord. I pray that they will see Him at work in their lives with the situation that my cousin is in with his tumor, and that it's God's hands that are working.

Congratulations on your new baby cousin. I will pray for your cousin's wife, that God will heal her and for all involved. And I will pray that they will convert and know our Lord.

Last edited:

Yes, I am proud to say I am a Christian. May God Bless. :angel:

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. -- Psalms 46:1

The newest little blessing in our family is named Jameson Kai, or Kai Jameson. Not sure which one. (Kai rhymes with eye). He's ADORABLE!!!

Praying that everyone has a great day! It's Friday!!!!

Yes!! I love it!!! God is my source of living everyday!!! He has opened my eyes to things I have never seen before!!! He spoke to my heart last night and showed me how to be grateful for what I have!!! He is working 24/7 for his people and our Savior is always there to rescue us from the tempatations!!! I love Michael for being a Christian and I know he is in heaven not suffering anymore!! He was such a nice person and humble too!!!

Life would be completely meaningless and senseless without God and Jesus...
So ofcourse I believe!

We had AWESOME youth camp last weekend. We studied pretty much about Jesus and his birth and so on. That was awesome, love it. :)

And now I found First Epistle to the Corinthians pretty interesting. And of course Epistles of John have been interesting always. :)

Loved your post, Evilman.

And I welcome all of the new people who ventured into our thread.

Back