La Toya Shoots Down Debbie Rowe 'Visits' Reports

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
http://www.contactmusic.com/news/la-toya-shoots-down-rowe-visits-reports_1279463

Michael Jackson's sister La Toya has denied reports his children's birth mother Debbie Rowe is in contact with the kids, insisting the rumour is "misinformation".

Two of the Thriller icon's three children - Prince Michael, 14, and Paris, 13 - were born during his three-year marriage to Rowe in the 1990s, and since his death in 2009 there has been speculation she has supervised visits with her kids.

But La Toya has shot down the reports, insisting Rowe does not have any contact with her offspring.

Asked by a reporter at Britain's Hello! magazine if Rowe is a "presence" in Prince and Paris' lives, La Toya replies, "No, she's not. It's misinformation."

LaTonta the Dective knows everything about the children. Why can't they leave Debbie alone anyway. She is not bothering anyone, and I wish LaTonta will stop giving quarterly updates about the children to the media.

Like latoya wants anyone else around those kids.she wants full control and attention imo. luckily for her paris doesnt like debbie anyway

@elusive Purely out of interest, do we know for sure that Paris doesn't like her?

Ages ago she posted something on her twitter when someone asked her about debbie. said she didnt like her etc

@thanks elusive, I hadn't heard that. Sounds a bit harsh to write something like that in a public place, not that I am a fan of debbie's, but seriously....ouch!

I remember Paris saying on her formspring website ages ago she hated Debbie. The question was brought up about Debbie again on her twitter and Paris said she knew nothing of her or her background or origin. Some MJ fans were demanding Paris on twitter that she needed to know her mom's half of her origin because she wasn't just black, she was Bi-racial. So that was Paris response, which is a bummer. Debbie only cared for the cash.

LaTonta the Dective knows everything about the children. Why can't they leave Debbie alone anyway. She is not bothering anyone, and I wish LaTonta will stop giving quarterly updates about the children to the media.

Selling stories about the children to the media, must be one of the '17 businesses' she claims to be an owner of. Sadly, all her businesses seem to revolve around exploiting her brother's death and his 3 minor children.

I remember Paris saying on her formspring website ages ago she hated Debbie. The question was brought up about Debbie again on her twitter and Paris said she knew nothing of her or her background or origin. Some MJ fans were demanding Paris on twitter that she needed to know her mom's half of her origin because she wasn't just black, she was Bi-racial. So that was Paris response, which is a bummer. Debbie only cared for the cash.

Honestly, I think if she did, she would have had countless opportunities to make a lot of money from knowing Michael that close. The deal they made re-the kids was very private, and the anger Paris might be feeling towards her is as much her fault as it is Michael's IMO.

I wont judge her, she gave Michael what a lot of people wouldnt. I know a lot of people are shocked at the money thing, but she gave him the most amazing gifts of all, and if he helped her realizing her dream in exchange, why not?

I agree with Elusive about Toy toy, she wants full control of the kids, and I wouldnt be surprised if she contributed to Paris not liking Debbie.I guess she's thinking about her retirement fund.

Last edited:
Latoony's long-term goal is to get her filthy hands on the children's wealth.

LaToya sppeaks of those kids every single chance she gets..it brings in cash flow for her. The topic of Paris and Debbie..to be honest as a mother with a daughter,,I find it painful that they dont have a relationship and that Paris feels the way she does about her mother..BUTTTT....that is how the arrangement was made between Debbie and Michael..so that is none of my business. However...I have a feeling that Paris may in the future,,,not now...MAY want to know more about her mother and where she comes from...especially someday if she starts having childen of her own..that curiosity may just be there,..and that would be a private thing for them. Who knows what the future holds...surly not me.

Yeah maybe in the future she will but her comments about debbie in saying she wasnt there for her when needed are abit confusing.ie was she talking about post 09 or pre. i doubt the kids probably know about what went on between mj and debbie and no doubt will be force fed what the family want her to hear. hopefully when she grows up she will at least talk to debbie and wont be to brainwashed by the family at that point

The topic of Paris and Debbie..to be honest as a mother with a daughter,,I find it painful that they dont have a relationship and that Paris feels the way she does about her mother..BUTTTT....that is how the arrangement was made between Debbie and Michael..so that is none of my business. However...I have a feeling that Paris may in the future,,,not now...MAY want to know more about her mother and where she comes from...especially someday if she starts having childen of her own..that curiosity may just be there,..and that would be a private thing for them. Who knows what the future holds...surly not me.

I hope she'll understand things a little better when she's older too. If she's willing to understand them, and if they are explained by someone who is unbiased. I hope Debbie will get a chance.
I dont know if she was talking about Debbie not being there before or after Michael passed, but it must have been a very difficult position for their mother, as to what to do, or what to say, especially considering the non relationship they had. Wonder how Blanket's feeling tbh.
What a mess

Actually there have been no reports of Debbie Rowe visiting the children exept directly afte MJ's death it was stated she met with Katherine and maybe the children. Latoya is saying she has no contact now which is probably true. but She shouldnt be discussing any of these private details about the children. she is selling them out .. every chance she gets. She is going to trip up .. becuase she is getting bolder in her claims .. and she doesnt know when to shut up. She is going to hang herself. She is a pathelogical liar. The family is trained not to publically interfear with each other when it comes these things. You notice they never really confront each other. Even if one is selling MJ's children down the river. Remember they want everyone to believe they are a close knit family (my ass)

Actually there have been no reports of Debbie Rowe visiting the children exept directly afte MJ's death it was stated she met with Katherine and maybe the children. Latoya is saying she has no contact now which is probably true. but She shouldnt be discussing any of these private details about the children. she is selling them out .. every chance she gets. She is going to trip up .. becuase she is getting bolder in her claims .. and she doesnt know when to shut up. She is going to hang herself. She is a pathelogical liar. The family is trained not to publically interfear with each other when it comes these things. You notice they never really confront each other. Even if one is selling MJ's children down the river. Remember they want everyone to believe they are a close knit family (my ass)

So true!

Yeah maybe in the future she will but her comments about debbie in saying she wasnt there for her when needed are abit confusing.ie was she talking about post 09 or pre. i doubt the kids probably know about what went on between mj and debbie and no doubt will be force fed what the family want her to hear. hopefully when she grows up she will at least talk to debbie and wont be to brainwashed by the family at that point

I wonder how much googling she has done...anyone can find out anything about that situation..it is common knowledge all over the web,,there are so many articles about Debbie taking money. Also like you say ,,the family feeds into to Iam sure. Maybe someday she is go straight to the source,,,and that would be Debbie.

I hope she'll understand things a little better when she's older too. If she's willing to understand them, and if they are explained by someone who is unbiased. I hope Debbie will get a chance.
I dont know if she was talking about Debbie not being there before or after Michael passed, but it must have been a very difficult position for their mother, as to what to do, or what to say, especially considering the non relationship they had. Wonder how Blanket's feeling tbh.
What a mess

yes I agree..right now she is seeing things from a child point of view..sometimes things become a little clearer as we age. I dont know what those kids are feeling...I know that HAVE to miss their Dad,,but,,are they content where they are...idk. As far a missing that relationship with the mothers...well as they say...you cant miss something you never had to begin with, Maybe if they feel like they want to ..in the future ,,maybe they will. Blanket breaks my heart,,his situation is SO different...but I would like to think..(I could be wrong)..that there has to be a cconnection somewhere in this world for Blanket and his mother. But again that is private,,and non of my business. I pray for the kids..that is what I do know for sure.

Funny how Michael has always been the only one they openly threw under the bus...

If I remembered correctly, Paris didn't say she hates Debbie on her twitter. She just said she didn't know her much and this is not surprising. It's obvious that MJ wanted to be sole parent and those kids rarely saw Debbie. On the other hand, I don't know why people like attacking Debbie and saying she only cares about money. I really doubt money is the only thing she cared. She had lots of chance to sold MJ and the kids out. We hardly know Debbie. The things we know about her is mostly from the newspaper and the media just like to portray her having kids for money. Do we know enough to make this conclusion? I really don't think it's enough for us to jump on her so fast. She gave MJ what he wanted the most and she never run on TV and badmouth him. All the things she said so far on TV are nice. She also told the truth on stand and those words backfire to Tom Sneddon and helped T-Mez. I didn't see her do anything so horribly wrong to MJ. Yes, she might sued MJ before but do we really know what happened? Are those all Debbie's fault? Compared to LaToya, Jermaine, or even LMP, I didn't see Debbie as a greedy bad person.

As for the topic, LaToya should really shut her mouth about those kids. Stop using those 3 kids to get on news and making money. To me, what Toya did is way worse than Debbie.

Last edited:
Funny how Michael has always been the only one they openly threw under the bus...
i guess we will see when more of them start dieing in the years decades to come. although mj is the only one u could talk about and make money off

Funny how in the past 2+ years there have been PLENTY of things that needed to be "shut-down," (in the media and otherwise) but she, nor anybody in the family said a word. Really important issues left flying in the wind, with NO rebuttal.

Which, for me, is just further confirmation, that she (and they) don't bother shuting down anything, unless it's attached to a price-tag.

TYPICAL!

I don't think Debbie was paid to have children, it was a payment for her forever changing life. What I mean is that before she was a nurse that had a 9 to 5 job. The minute she became Michael Jackson's baby mama that life became impossible for her. It would make sense that she would be financially supported as she was basically giving away her normal life.

As for the Paris the resentment towards her mother is normal especially after the loss of Michael. She's probably feeling all alone and blaming her mother for leaving her.(honestly I think that's what Michael wanted so blaming Debbie is not really warranted). Generally children when they get older want to have a relationship with the absent parent.

La Toya is always pretending to be the voice of the truth from that family. She should simply stop talking about Michael's children's privacy. Oops... But if she does, why would anyone wanna interview her?

Fans go overboard sometimes.. Like foreal.

Selling stories about the children to the media, must be one of the '17 businesses' she claims to be an owner of. Sadly, all her businesses seem to revolve around exploiting her brother's death and his 3 minor children.
Latoya should be punished

Honestly, I think if she did, she would have had countless opportunities to make a lot of money from knowing Michael that close. The deal they made re-the kids was very private, and the anger Paris might be feeling towards her is as much her fault as it is Michael's IMO.

I wont judge her, she gave Michael what a lot of people wouldnt. I know a lot of people are shocked at the money thing, but she gave him the most amazing gifts of all, and if he helped her realizing her dream in exchange, why not?

I agree with Elusive about Toy toy, she wants full control of the kids, and I wouldnt be surprised if she contributed to Paris not liking Debbie.I guess she's thinking about her retirement fund.
This Debbie Michael situation was complicated from the beginning, at first I was angry at Debbie, SO SO angry after Michael died, but tbh so far she's had plenty of chances to sell those children down the river after Michael died, she chose not to, now whether she coldnt b/c she was contractually bound or not is another issue. I think Debbie loved Michael a lot and that alone equals some sort of love/caring to her children, as they are Michael's kids.

Latoony's long-term goal is to get her filthy hands on the children's wealth.
aint that the truth

Well hopefully she wont be around by then
Amen

This Debbie Michael situation was complicated from the beginning I think Debbie loved Michael a lot and that alone equals some sort of love/caring to her children, as they are Michael's kids.

It was complicated. Didnt seem that way at first I guesss, but in the long run, kids are not chairs, so there would have needed a lot of explaining to do. I understand Paris' resentment at Debbie, but fact is, she's not the only one responsible for the situation. I hope she'll understand better when she's older, and again, I do hope Debbie will get a chance to explain what happened; she's the only one who should IMO, because she's the only one who truly knows.
Apart from the connection with Michael, I respect her as a woman to agree to "sacrifice" 2 years of her life for a friend, even though she didnt want kids (despite the money she got, it's not like buying someone a necklace) ; I respect her for not pretending to be a mother when she didnt want to be one.

Back