La Toya Shoots Down Debbie Rowe 'Visits' Reports

certainlly agree with that, she is the only onr who can explain, only michael and the debbie knew what kind of agreement they had, the jacksons need to keep out of it, they know nothing and its none of their business, they have no right to poison his kids heads toward anyone

For some reason , I have a simpathy for Debbie , eventhough I know so little about her and her agreement with Michael.
It is obvious something that was very private and I don"t think she sold him the kids....no, no.
She had sooooooo many chances to talk about Michael and make a tons of money - she never did. That speaks volume.
I am sorry that Paris feels that way about Bebbie and I can only hope one day they will sit and talk.
That is a messy situation, because Michael wanted to be a single parent. Who knows did Debbie tried to contact them after 25.6 :(....maybe Jacksons denied her .
That is indeed sad, after everything that happened and that is happening , I do feel that kids need someone down to earth like Debbie....

It was complicated. Didnt seem that way at first I guesss, but in the long run, kids are not chairs, so there would have needed a lot of explaining to do. I understand Paris' resentment at Debbie, but fact is, she's not the only one responsible for the situation. I hope she'll understand better when she's older, and again, I do hope Debbie will get a chance to explain what happened; she's the only one who should IMO, because she's the only one who truly knows.
Apart from the connection with Michael, I respect her as a woman to agree to "sacrifice" 2 years of her life for a friend, even though she didnt want kids (despite the money she got, it's not like buying someone a necklace) ; I respect her for not pretending to be a mother when she didnt want to be one.

I see we all conveniently forgot that MJ didn't want Debbie in the kids' life. she was supposed to be a surrogate. How many surrogates do you know have a steady relationship with the kids?

Just like Debbie conveniently forgot this whole mess started because of her. She went yapping to her friends who sold the story to a tabloid. She's always using a friend to do her dirty work (because MJ was smart and shut her up with a contract)...just like, a few weeks ago, she sent another hawk to MSNBC to take credit for Paris Jackson' Ellen interview.

May I also remind some of you that Debbie Rowe is as guilty as Arnold Klein for MJ's problems?

On the other hand, I agree with everything written about Latoya. what a waste !!

I see we all conveniently forgot that MJ didn't want Debbie in the kids' life. she was supposed to be a surrogate. How many surrogates do you know have a steady relationship with the kids?

I never said she needed to be involved in the kids life.
I dont know what Michael explained those kids or didnt have time to, but I understand Paris' being angry at Debbie, and I think Debbie is the only one who can explain why she has never been involved in their life.There are 2 people responsible for that, one being gone, she's all thats left. She's the one who can explain her deal with Michael, the reason why she accepted it, and the reason why, as a mother, she accepted not to have a relationship with her kids.

Katherine Jackson Interview with Dateline NBC 06/25/10

Full interview starts Here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juDMFspwuzs

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/la-toya-shoots-down-rowe-visits-reports_1279463
Michael Jackson's sister La Toya has denied reports his children's birth mother Debbie Rowe is in contact with the kids, insisting the rumour is "misinformation".

Two of the Thriller icon's three children - Prince Michael, 14, and Paris, 13 - were born during his three-year marriage to Rowe in the 1990s, and since his death in 2009 there has been speculation she has supervised visits with her kids.

But La Toya has shot down the reports, insisting Rowe does not have any contact with her offspring.

Asked by a reporter at Britain's Hello! magazine if Rowe is a "presence" in Prince and Paris' lives, La Toya replies, "No, she's not. It's misinformation."

Last edited:
I never said she needed to be involved in the kids life.I dont know what Michael explained those kids or didnt have time to, but I understand Paris' being angry at Debbie, and I think Debbie is the only one who can explain why she has never been involved in their life.There are 2 people responsible for that, one being gone, she's all thats left. She's the one who can explain her deal with Michael, the reason why she accepted it, and the reason why, as a mother, she accepted not to have a relationship with her kids.
very true. only debbie can explain things to the kids. i expect certain jacksons to say anything to insure the kids only want to be around them

la toya seems to think she is an actual guardian for kids. it makes me feel sad. yes Michael didn't want Debbie to be with kids but he allowed her to meet them occasionally. and i realy don't remember Michael wanted la toya to be with the kids.
what the hell she thinks she is?

la toya seems to think she is an actual guardian for kids. it makes me feel sad. yes Michael didn't want Debbie to be with kids but he allowed her to meet them occasionally. and i realy don't remember Michael wanted la toya to be with the kids.
what the hell she thinks she is?

I believe Latoya IS playing the part of the guardian, because KJ is a grandmother, and I think too old to be anything else to such young kids. I dont think she knows enough of nowadays teenagers to be of any help or guidance to those children, nor does she have the energy.
Hence the role of auntie L, who I believe is more than willing to play the fun part of the guardian, because the kids, as we all know, are "smart enough to fix" the rest of it by themselves.

With KAtherine it isnt just an age thing, I've said it a million times, but to each his own. Katheirne is never too old, too senile, too troubled, too tired, too fed up, too whatever to step in when GROWN children, many of them approaching 60 FFS need her for another scam, but too old for Michael's whatever.

Well of course, greediness is another factor that you can add to the picture. Let me rephrase : even if she had time for it, I don't think KJ would be able to be anything else than a grandmother.

Something about Debbie Rowe always seemed "off" to me, I have to admit. I don't like her one bit. I think she's generally just a private person and her not being all over the media has more to do with that than with anything she may feel for MJ. With that said, she seems to be the kind of person who values the company of animals more than the company of people, and you can tell from her generally forgotten/neglected appearance and the fact she has no other kids that this is so. I also recall she said something about being a "late bloomer" when it came to relationships, and it certainly doesn't seem like that's an interest of hers. I don't think she has any motherly inclinations whatsoever, and I think her animals are her world and all she will ever care about, so I don't see a possible relationship with Paris or Prince occurring any time in the future. I could be wrong, but knowing how she is from what we know of her life, I just don't see it.

However, LaToya shouldn't be speaking out on whether or not Rowe contacted the children. It's nobody's business. It seems to me she just wants to attach herself as much to PPB as humanly possible, of course for the attention, because she's just not interesting.

Back