La Toya gets feisty with Wendy Williams; defends Joe & his perfume

Michael would not want Joe using his name to sell his perfume. Even Jermaine tweeted Michael would be rolling his eyes at Joe and his ventures. Joe didn't give us Michael God did. :) Joe isnt the same as Michael (sheesh latoya) - Go Wendy

Michael would not want Joe using his name to sell his perfume. Even Jermaine tweeted Michael would be rolling his eyes at Joe and his ventures. Joe didn't give us Michael God did. :) Joe isnt the same as Michael (sheesh latoya) - Go Wendy

yup....I couldn't of said it better myself....you are spot on ..:)

I comented that on the video channel. It l seems most are supporting Latoya there becuase they are ignorant of the facts. Oh well. Ill wait for them to come at me so I can school them. :) I promise to polite and rep MJ with dignity.

I comented that on the video channel. It l seems most are supporting Latoya there becuase they are ignorant of the facts. Oh well. Ill wait for them to come at me so I can school them. :) I promise to polite and rep MJ with dignity.
Word. I think people are on La Toya's side is because lot of people dislike Wendy Williams lately.

Cassie what did Latoya say about the perfume and what did Wendy say?

I dislike Wendy Williams very much but I agree with the first comment on here about Michael rolling his eyes.

This is part of what she said

Wendy
Did you know that your father is Selling Jackson perfume at a Kios in a Vegas mall for $70

Latoya
Well first of all lets say this. My father is. This is a cologne line that he has on .. And I am so upset with you by the way

Wendy WHY ??

Latoya
Becuase I heard your show what you said about my father. Guys my father is, he'll be 84 yrs old. You have to remember something Let me get this straight right now. We wouldnt have a Michael if it wasnt for Joseph jackson. He gave Michael to us, he gave him to us and this is wonderful. So when you say Joe Jackson this is Michael Jackson. :bugeyed How could you do this. That's his father , thats his son.

Oh Latoya shut up! Joe is Joe and Mike is Mike. So what if their father and son, that don't make it okay to sell his sons image whenever he wants to on any product he wants to. My goodness I would die if my parents and/or siblings thought that I belong to them in this way because we share the same blood and last name. WTH?!

disappointed.jpg

So LaToya will berate someone over negative comments about Joe but someone says heinous comments about Michael and she will hug them.

Joe and his parfume scam - :puke:
I couldn't hear what Latoya said about at the end? and 85 I won.........
Did she mean that she won as one of the participant in chorus for We Are The World?
She is the only participant from chorus who writes in her twitter
Two Time Best Selling Author, Entrepreneur, Grammy Award Winning Songwriter, Entertainer, Philanthropist.
At least in her Ja-Tail page she wrote Grammy Award-nominated songwriter:D

Toya said MJ wouldnt mind Joe doing this... oh well. This is their conversation...

LaToya: So if your dad wanted to a cologne and he named it legend after you, you would say 'Dad, that's okay, I dont mind'. Michael wouldnt have mind after all.

Wendy: Daddy, I would mind.

*Audience erupts in laughter* LMAOOO!! :D

I couldn't hear what Latoya said about at the end? and 85 I won.........
Did she mean that she won as one of the participant in chorus for We Are The World?
She is the only participant from chorus who writes in her twitter
Two Time Best Selling Author, Entrepreneur, Grammy Award Winning Songwriter, Entertainer, Philanthropist.
At least in her Ja-Tail page she wrote Grammy Award-nominated songwriter:D

No, it was for the song Reggea Nights that she wrote in 1984. She wrote the song for Jimmy Cliff and the song was nominated for a grammy, but never won. However then she says in this interview "and then in -85 I won for Cliffhanger"...

So, I looked this up... "Cliffhanger" is an album by Jimmy Cliff and won a Grammy for "Best Reggea album" and I went to wikipedia and googled (I know it is not the best sources) but Toya is not credited as a producer or a singer and the grammy-nominated song she wrote for him (Reggea Nights) is not even on THIS album. She is listed as a co-writer for TWO songs (out of 10 songs) on the album that won the Grammy... so idk why she says "and then in -85 I won for Cliffhanger".

Get real! She never won a friggin Grammy, the album did.

And then they talk about X-factor and rumours that Janet will be a judge. LaToya says "anyone in the Jackson family could be a great judge because we know the music/business" and then she accuses Wendy for saying once that "LaToya doesnt know music".

Wendy: I know you know music, I just said that maybe you were not able to hit high notes that a lot of people. But you are giving us all this :crazy :crazy :crazy and that is entertaining.

Hahaha she actually did the sign as she is insane.

Last edited:
She had to defend Joe, how else would she justify her own tacky non-sanctioned projects? Didn't she go to the perfume launch party? She probably collects a check from this, I can't imagine her doing anything for free

The woman should go read michaels will. i guess latoya is getting a cut from joe.

Ugh...this just reconfirms one fact that has been proven 10 times over. Latoya lies.

LaToya is so out there:bugeyed
Somehow I cannot imagine Michael approving any tribute thing that they have come up since his death.

Thanks Vici for clearance, maybe LaToya has some kind of imaginary Grammy (we'll let her keep it:))

Latoya
Well first of all lets say this. My father is. This is a cologne line that he has on .. And I am so upset with you by the way

Latoya
Becuase I heard your show what you said about my father. Guys my father is, he'll be 84 yrs old. You have to remember something Let me get this straight right now. We wouldnt have a Michael if it wasnt for Joseph jackson. He gave Michael to us, he gave him to us and this is wonderful. So when you say Joe Jackson this is Michael Jackson. :bugeyed How could you do this. That's his father , thats his son.

Poor thing - LOL!

She can't even complete a sentence so that it makes sense.

And when she does complete a sentence, it STILL makes no sense. In my opinion.

I guess that's why Big Momma ALWAYS said that ""some" folks should be seen and not heard!" LaToya Jackson is definitely one of those folks.

P.S. I'm glad Wendy Williams brought up Joe's perfume and the kisok. Did she also show a picture of Joe Jackson sitting there all by himself, because that would have been the icing on the cake. LOL!

^Yes she did, and not just once. It was hilarious.

I'm quite surprised that Joe isn't selling toilet cleaner with the claim that Michael always used this product in Neverland. Crazy!!

I can't stand Wendy Williams, she's that typical, no talent media FFFFFF&*$*! face , so flippin 2 faced, disrespectful and classless. Ack!:puke: I don't know why other respectable celebs do interviews with her.

Poor thing - LOL!

What she is trying and failing to say is exactly what jermaine said after mj's death, joe jackson is the (mj) estate, he created it. It's just another argument to add to taj's assertion in that mjjc q and a that family can't cash in on their own name. At this stage i truely don't think any of them think they're doing anything reprehensible, it's like they've all bought into this 'mj =family' brainwashing. You'd better believe ppb are being indoctrinated in it. Scary.

I can't stand Wendy Williams, she's that typical, no talent media FFFFFF&*$*! face , so flippin 2 faced, disrespectful and classless. Ack!:puke: I don't know why other respectable celebs do interviews with her.
Especially after the way Wendy treated mj during 03-05

What she is trying and failing to say is exactly what jermaine said after mj's death, joe jackson is the (mj) estate, he created it. It's just another argument to add to taj's assertion in that mjjc q and a that family can't cash in on their own name. At this stage i truely don't think any of them think they're doing anything reprehensible, it's like they've all bought into this 'mj =family' brainwashing. You'd better believe ppb are being indoctrinated in it. Scary.
so true they dont care about michaels will and wishes. i guess thats why they called it fake. and its an excuse for being jobless deadbeats who expect mj to pay for them. no doubt the kids are been brainwashed to pay for the second generation who many of them are following the same path of being wannabe singers and never having a proper job

Last edited:
Poor thing - LOL!

I guess that's why Big Momma ALWAYS said that ""some" folks should be seen and not heard!" LaToya Jackson is definitely one of those folks.

P.S. I'm glad Wendy Williams brought up Joe's perfume and the kisok. Did she also show a picture of Joe Jackson sitting there all by himself, because that would have been the icing on the cake. LOL!
lol she did! :laugh:

Back