The E.T. Storybook - NOW IN MY POSSESSION!

Dunk96

The Queen HBIC
So I got my mail yesterday and got a slip for a package in the mail. I initially assumed it was one of the many packages I was expecting from what I've ordered on eBay recently. I go up about 20 minutes ago to my apartment complex's main office and handed a package shaped like a record. I was caught off guard and a bit confused until I got home to my kitchen table and opened the package.
I was sent the cassette version of the E.T. - The Extraterrestrial Storybook which is a very rare,sought after piece of Michael memorabilia,since he narrated it and "Someone In The Dark" was featured. I was sent it by a family friend.

I have one too got my at Julien Auction i was so happy i had to have it i won it i though for sure that somebody was going to out bid me but they did not so i won. What a treasure to have.:clap:

I own it also, sealed Vinyl! One of my favorite pieces in my collection.

How wonderful for you guys and that really is a true treasure.
We got to hear some of it on MJJC radio the other day and it was fantastic to hear it for the first time.

I had no idea that they also had the soundtrack and the kids' scenes in the movie. I always thot it was just Michael narrating the story like my old Shirley Temple storybook records when I was little.
And he was Great!!! I love him getting so excited when they're escaping with ET.

Back