Come Together Extended

rsggamer123

Proud Member
I don't know where to out this thread so mods move if it you like.

I've been looking everywhere for the extended version of Come Together. Could somebody please direct me to where I can download (buy) this? Preferably flac or wav quality but I'll settle for mp3.

Thank you :)

I would like to help you but I do not access to my hard drive atm. Someone here ought to upload it

I have it, but I'd like a copy of it in cd quality. Mine's good, but it's not great.

This thread can be removed as i have managed to score a flac version of this :)

The estate should release a CD single entitled 'The Merseyside Medley' featuring Michael's renditions of 'Strawberry Fields Forever'/'Come Together' & 'Ferry Cross The Mersey'

I didn't even know there was an extended version of Come Together, or is it the one that's on moonwalker? cause if it is, I can get you that by tomorrow :)

I've only heard it on MjTunes and I would LOVE to have it.

There is no "extended" version of CT.
It's the original version which is longer, first released as a b-side on RTT.

The version on HIStory Book 1 is shortened.

I've got the CD of Remember The Time that the full version is CT is on & have it on MP3 but not sure how I can upload it as I'm simple when it comes to that. If you want to PM me & tell me how, I'll give it a go!

Stick the cd in your computer's cdrom drive. Go to windows media player, and click rip cd. Easy as pie.

Don't listen to the HIStory version, ever. The RTT single version is the ONLY one to have.

Back