Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Dancing Machine

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Moving Violation

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

Psychoniff

Proud Member
This is for you hardcore J5 fans. For me it has to be ABC what with tracks like "The Love You Save", "One More Chance", "ABC", "2-4-6-8", "Don't Know Why I Love You" and "I'll Be There". My second favourite would have to be Moving Violations with tracks like the title song, "Body Language", "Forever Came Today" and "All I Do Is Think Of You". Third would have to be the Third Album with tracks like "Goin' Back To Indiana", "Mama's Pearl", "Reach In" and "Darling Dear".

Last edited:
Technically not a J5 album, but comprised of J5 songs/outtakes, "Music & Me". All solid tracks, it's my go-to when I feel like listening to the J5 era.

I'd probably have to say Lookin' Through the Windows - I adore Don't Let Your Baby Catch You and I Can Only Give You Love.

I'd be inclined to agree on Third Album a close second. And definitely worth mentioning Dancing Machine for What You Don't Know and If I Don't Love You This Way.

Get It Together is my personal favorite, with ABC being second place for me. You can't go wrong with Studio 54-oriented songs like Dancing Machine and Hum Along and Dance, to name a few. Not to mention, it's also the only J5 album I own on vinyl.

Skywriter.

I believe this may have been their most unsuccessful album but, it truly is one of the most beautiful with the classic Jackson Five harmonies and trade-offs between Michael and Jermaine.

GIT: Get It Together. Such a great, funky album!

I think their later material is very underrated.

I chose Moving Violation because it was thechange for them, I ike the J5 stuff when Michael was the cute little child, but appreciate the later music more. Forever came today and I am Love Part one and Two are amazing, not only is Michael's vocal amazing, but so are Jermaines and it was his swansong with the Jackson 5 here. It also set the scene for my 2nd favourite Jacksons album - The Jacksons.

2nd favourite is the Third album, with I'll be there, Mama's Pearl and the more cohesive poppy sound. I love most of their music though, it was very well crafted.

I chose Moving Violation because it was thechange for them, I ike the J5 stuff when Michael was the cute little child, but appreciate the later music more. Forever came today and I am Love Part one and Two are amazing, not only is Michael's vocal amazing, but so are Jermaines and it was his swansong with the Jackson 5 here. It also set the scene for my 2nd favourite Jacksons album - The Jacksons.

2nd favourite is the Third album, with I'll be there, Mama's Pearl and the more cohesive poppy sound. I love most of their music though, it was very well crafted.

I feel the exact same. Forever Came Today is one of the most underrated songs in his career. Moving Violation, Especially for Me- Its such a strong album for me.

I Am Love

I Am Love is on the Dancing Machine album, not Moving Violation.

You should make this a poll! For me it’s either G.I.T. or Moving violation.. i love them all though lol

KgB;4315592 said:
You should make this a poll! For me it’s either G.I.T. or Moving violation.. i love them all though lol

It is a poll.

Back