Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: HIStory 25???

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 191
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Re: HIStory 25???

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson Rules View Post
    The Estate should listen and satisfy the MJ fanbase before than the whole audience, which means less money for them but a huge success in terms of respect gained from the fanbase. Dangerous and HIStory aren't popular like Thriller for most of the people, but they're probably the two most personal albums of Michael Jackson,
    I agree.

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mikky Dee View Post
    I am looking forward to Dangerous 30....I hope something great happens then. BUT if it doesn't, I'm not gonna fuss too much over it. Fans always seem to dream something up and try to make it a reality just by talking about it constantly and then they become enraged when their imaginary project doesn't actually materialise.

I think it's unrealistic for fans to expect 25, 30, 35, 40 year milestones to be recognised for each and every one of Michael's albums. There is a limit to the kinds of projects that can be produced and released to commemorate these milestones, ad infinitum and I don't see that kind of thing done with any other artists, deceased or otherwise, so I don't know why fans expect it for MJ.
    Exactly.

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Level
    Thanks

Twitter: @ScreenOrigami
    Pokémon Go: 5702 7276 8494

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class

Level
    Thanks

Can someone please have another go at trying to explain to NatureCriminal7896 how to easily use this forum in a less annoying way?

Jebus.... another FIVE consecutive posts, 3 of them the equivalent of a click on "Thanks", each followed by an oversize signature image.

My scrolling-finger hurts.....

And yes, I'd love to see something to celebrate HIStory, the album that generated Michaels FIRST ever No.1 hits in some European countries. It was my most active era as a fan regarding collecting, concert travelling and international fan networking. But since nothing happened for Dangerous... and now we live in post-LN times... I'll waste no hope on this.
    Last edited by Electro; 22-01-2020 at 10:00 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Electro For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Electro View Post
    Twitter: @ScreenOrigami
    Pokémon Go: 5702 7276 8494

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Electro View Post
    Can someone please have another go at trying to explain to NatureCriminal7896 how to easily use this forum in a less annoying way?

Jebus.... another FIVE consecutive posts, 3 of them the equivalent of a click on "Thanks", each followed by an oversize signature image.

And yes, I'd love to see something to celebrate HIStory, the album that generated Michaels FIRST ever No.1 hits in some European countries. It was my most active era as a fan regarding collecting, concert travelling and international fan networking. But since nothing happened for Dangerous... and now we live in post-LN times... I'll waste no hope on this.
    Uh.... I wasn't trying to be annoying. sorry if they annoyed you. i'm not making anyone to read my comments I just like to talk a lot and sometimes randomly I think of something else. I try my best to say everything I need to say. but also have to say other things too. I really don't like you tone of your post. you could of just be nice and just reply to me. you have to talk me a very kind way because I will think you bullying me or just being mean. if you wanna talk just PM me.

have a good day.

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    Uh.... I wasn't trying to be annoying. sorry if they annoyed you. i'm not making anyone to read my comments I just like to talk a lot and sometimes randomly I think of something else. I try my best to say everything I need to say. but also have to say other things too. I really don't like you tone of your post. you could of just be nice and just reply to me. you have to talk me a very kind way because I will think you bullying me or just being mean. if you wanna talk just PM me.

have a good day.

I tried that. Some months ago I wrote a PM to you in which I very politely explained to you the problem and easy solution of this excessive consecutive posting (making many separate reply-posts after another in the same topic) because I simply wanted to help you before more people get annoyed. Did you read that message?

Since then I've seen several other members including moderators telling you the same about this consecutive posting.

The problem is not that you write a lot. That's completely fine. It's the technical way, doing it via many separate reply posts after another, which makes your replies and the big signature image appear all over the place in some topics, when you instead could have put the same text all in just one reply post.

If people try to help you out and explain things, please try to understand it and don't just take it as a personal attack. That's not what is it. We're all MJ fam here, we don't bully.

If you need any help just reply to my PM or write a new one. Seriously.
    Last edited by Electro; 23-01-2020 at 12:38 AM.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Electro For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

This thread is becoming more then it should be. for now on just PM if you have any issues with me because I don't wanna make a whole thread that don't have to do with the topic. please understand I have trouble understand somethings. it's just who i'm am. it's not my fault I react differently. we all do. so for now on just PM me okay? talk to me kindly because I will think you being mean to me or bullying. it's just something I have. if I could change it I probably would but I can't and it just long life thing. said this before this site is confusing for me and trying my best to follow things. yes I can forget because we all forget to do somethings. sorry for mistakes and accidents. I can't help it. and i'm being very seriously about it.

it's very confusing and it's hard. i'm crying and super frustrated. anyway, i'm making this thread off topic. so when it comes to me just pm for the better okay?

please don't reply to this. just pm for now and anything.

and i just wanna say this again. I have trouble understanding things. it's life long thing and it just who i'm. I need guideness and support like I do in real life. why would I lie about something I had for my whole life.

I don't want anyone to take this bad anything. but i'm just saying what wrong with me and why I always do things differently.

but i'm gonna stop now. please just help me okay.
    Last edited by NatureCriminal7896; 23-01-2020 at 02:50 AM.

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,086 Times in 850 Posts

Well I hope we get some kind of official release eventually. Since the estate has to deal with the courts I dont see this happening any time soon sadly. Dangerous and History deserve anniversary editions/docs imo.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,385 Posts

We need dangerous25 first!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 8701girl For This Useful Post: