Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 187 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
We need your help...Please if you can help us with our cost's it will be hugely appreciated.

Thread: Urgent: Balance needed

Threaded View

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 825
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,295 Posts

Default Re: Urgent: Balance needed

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    I'm posting this seperately...

I have something I want to put to you all which might really exite things up here a little, I have been doing some research on getting us a brand new state of the art forum on a completely new platform, don't worry all the content and all the membership will be migrated to it and it will still be on this address of course, but it will be something awesome and new and hopefully inject some excitement and interest into the place.

However, there is a licence cost of $160 and the same again (+ a bit more) for a developer to migrate everything, so I was thinking of maybe doing a crowd funder as a seperate thing, once the fee has been collected I will then get to work on making it happen, tbh guys it will be worth it, MJJC's forum is so out of date you will be loving a new one. Anyways lemme know thoughts on that as it may drive interest and excitement back into the site with a brand new platform to enjoy.
    Fabulous idea!!! Very exciting! I think a crowdfund option (for only such a small amount) is definitely worthwhile, to get a bright, shiny new forum for us!! :)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mikky Dee For This Useful Post: