Question about T25...released in Australia too?

vinniram

Proud Member
I'm just wondering, is Thriller 25 going to be released in Australia? and, secondary to that, is The Girl Is Mine 2008 single going to be released in Australia? thanks if you know the answer.

Re: Question about T25

I'm quite sure that both will be released in Australia too!

There has been no sign whatsoever of TGIM (maybe other Aussies know?) I can't find it and WBSS seems to be getting radio play here. I don't know what's going on. LMAO. But T25 will be released here, yes. You can pre-order on play4me or sanity or ezyDVD. :)

Thanks "Hulk"
We might have to wait a day longer because of the Australia Day holiday, for TGIM.
Dawn

It was released in the UK last monday- I thought we'd be the same... I just can't find any info! :(

another thing - with the versions of Thriller 25, is this version (http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Jackson-25th-Anniversary-Thriller/dp/B001041JLE/ref=pd_sim_m_title_2), which I found out about from Michael official website, is this the 'deluxe' version? Is there a more complete version, with more stuff, or is this version which Michael's site links to the complete version? thanks if you know, because I want the best version available.

Edit: by version, I mean edition. Like normal edition, deluxe edition etc. I basically want the edition with the most added, extra stuff, like booklets, nice casings etc.

Last edited:
^ I think the one you're after is the Thriller zombie cover. That's what I'm getting.

I just called up my local JB HI Fi and they have no info on T25! damn

Last edited:
well this one on MJ's website has that zombie cover thing I think...

anyway, nice seeing you again Essence! I haven't seen you since ages ago on ClubMJ!

Yeah, same here Vinni!

There was an article on Thriller a few weeks ago in Australia's (NSW) Sunday Telegraph which is a very popular newspaper so that was good promotion!

There has been no sign whatsoever of TGIM (maybe other Aussies know?) I can't find it and WBSS seems to be getting radio play here. I don't know what's going on. LMAO. But T25 will be released here, yes. You can pre-order on play4me or sanity or ezyDVD. :)

I don't think JB has a pre-order for it yet, but there are these 3 links I put up before. :D I think play4me is cheapest. ;)

I'd suggest that if you want the deluxe edition, with hardbook case, and all the added extras, that you order it off amazon. The link to amazon can be found on michaeljackson.com, and after a good deal of research I am confident that the version which michaeljackson.com links to on amazon is the deluxe version. here's the link to the deluxe version again:

http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Jackso..._sim_m_title_2

So if you want the 50 page booklet and that kind of stuff, that's the place to go. If you just want the CD, and are looking to order off the internet, amazon has just the CD as well.

Is the deluxe version the holographic one? That would be cool. I hope Thriller 25 is pretty big down here. Number Ones went to #1 I'm pretty sure (or is it just the DVD I'm thinking of?).

^ I'd assume the zombie cover is deluxe coz it's special and holographic etc.

I don't know about #1s but Live in Bucharest dvd has done great in Australia. It was out of the charts for aaaaages last year but it moved back up recently! It's at #24 now so I hope Thriller 25 will do good too!

what does holographic mean? I thought holographic was like those blue things in Star Wars where you can see them standing while they send a transmission.

Last edited:
vinn I went to jbhi fi in werribee plaza and they said they r getting on the 9th of feb!

are you serious 8701? that's awesome!!! dang, I already preordered... oh well, did they say which edition it was? like deluxe, or just normal, or both? good that it's jb though, there's one right near me at indooroopilly :D

Back