Comfort for ticket-less fans

Dimity

Proud Member
I hope that this poem might be of some comfort to fans who, like me, missed out on buying a ticket for the O2 concerts. I reassured myself that all that I have ever received from Michael–the love and inspiration in his music–is just as available to me now as it always has been. Nothing has changed in that regard.

Missing out on the opportunity to see him perform feels at first like being separated from him (whilst others get to enjoy his company), but the fact is that you cannot be separated from him if you love him. Love is the strongest power in the Universe–that which connects all of our souls. Just as the energy of his intention in his art touches our hearts, so too the energy of our love touches his soul, whether we are near or far.

So don't despair! Receive his love in his music as you always have, and send him your love in your prayers. You will remain as close to him (closer) than you ever could be at a concert!

I Could Not Love You More

I could not love you more
If you stood upon a stage
If you performed for my amusement
Did your best to thrill me

I could not love you more
At a distance
Than I love you near
Here in my heart

I could not feel you better
Than I feel you in your words
Each one a caress,
Laughter, comfort, joy

Near is better than far
Now is better than then
Always is better than once
Spirit is more real than flesh

I could not love you more my dear
In excitement than tranquility
No momentary touch could fill me
Like your spirit fills my soul

And should you ever find yourself
Alone amongst the crowd
I’ll be here in the silence
Loving you still…

Dimity

awwww thats so touching.......kinda creepy that you think of another human being u dont know like that, but very touching.

awwww thats so touching.......kinda creepy that you think of another human being u dont know like that, but very touching.

Creepy? Haha. I'm kind of intense I guess, and emotional, dealing with all of this... Better to be feeling love than pain I suppose--maybe hard for those of you who are caught up in the excitement of buying tickets to understand. And I've loved Michael for my entire life so it runs deep.

That is really sweet and thoughtful to write Dimity :) Sorry you couldn't get a ticket. There are some sort of alright priced ones at that viagogo though.. It's high, but I was expecting tickets to see him could be around that price to start with anyways.

that was very beautiful and how i feel
as I wont be abel to attend in London
Im hopeful he will appear in the USA

Like Ape stated
there are fairly reasonabel tickets at
http://viagogo.com many are pairs and lots of 4 but I saw
singles tickets for sale there also at a fairlly reasonabel price
they are locked in at those prices except for the ones on auction

Thanks guys. I will look into it but I'm not feeling too hopeful at this stage as I will be traveling in Europe when the concerts start but can only attend one of the first three concerts before I would have to return to Australia, so I'm not very flexible. I'm assuming that the first three concerts would have sold out in the first five minutes! I'll check it out...

LOVE ITTTTTTT! Yeah, I can't love him more even when I can see him face to face or in silence. Just the same

Thanks guys. I will look into it but I'm not feeling too hopeful at this stage as I will be traveling in Europe when the concerts start but can only attend one of the first three concerts before I would have to return to Australia, so I'm not very flexible. I'm assuming that the first three concerts would have sold out in the first five minutes! I'll check it out...

They did sell out
but some of the fans and touters who purchased the tickets
are reselling them on viagogo.com _ and other ticket exchange sites
so there is still a chance to secure them .. there are tickets available
for the 1st 3 shows there starting at around $200.oo _ thats the best
your goining to get them for at this stage .. sad but true

They did sell out
but some of the fans and touters who purchased the tickets
are reselling them on viagogo.com _ and other ticket exchange sites
so there is still a chance to secure them .. there are tickets available
for the 1st 3 shows there starting at around $200.oo _ thats the best
your goining to get them for at this stage .. sad but true

but you can try and buy tix on forums, some fan sell them for face value! Come on, if your REALLY want a tix you can get it.

Thankyou Dimity that was so lovely. :angel:

I did all I could but didn't get tickets, & the viagogo ones are sooo pricey! (+airfare....) but I came to a similar conclusion as you, & it's ok that I can't be there in body.

That is such a wonderful, heartfelt poem.:flowers:

I won't get to see him in person either, but take solace in the fact that MJ is happy, healthy, strong, and raring to go doing what he loves. Just 2 weeks ago there were no concerts or confirmation of new music. And now look! I really couldn't be happier.:D

Thanks Dimity, that was so lovely. Didn't manage to get tickets this time but I have seen Michael on his Bad, Dangerous and History tour so I have those memories to keep me going. Had a tougher job finding tickets as a disabled person - much less chance of the very limited amount of disabled spaces available. Not complaining though, all the very best to those who are going, make Michael proud of the fans.

Thanks Dimity, that was so lovely. Didn't manage to get tickets this time but I have seen Michael on his Bad, Dangerous and History tour so I have those memories to keep me going. Had a tougher job finding tickets as a disabled person - much less chance of the very limited amount of disabled spaces available. Not complaining though, all the very best to those who are going, make Michael proud of the fans.

That's a good point, there aren't that many disabled spaces at the O2. I thought that they'd make an extra few rows available for Mike's concerts, although i suppose the demand still isn't that high for them.

I loved your poem Dimity
it was touching and also the way I feel too
I pray to God that you get a ticket and see him as well!
sometimes I c ppl are going there they dont even desereve it they are those who say and repeat the crap about him and sell his tickets like mad! but only true and loyal fans deserve to see him and u and so many ppl here are one of them!!

Thank you for your comments. I'm glad if my poem helped express how others are also feeling. :)

Back