CNN just told that Tickets are now dispached !

This is so sad. MJs biggest fans are going to be standing outside the arena.
MJ would not want this to be a game of luck. Or a Willy Wonka I got the golden ticket. Its all very upsetting.

if I wasnt truly into a star I could not deprive a fan of a ticket. Just to be 'in'

imagine if the place was full of true fans how intense that would be. you'll probs get the usual lot talking when music is being played etc.

I was going to say, I haven't heard that ONE SINGLE person on here has got a ticket. What the hell is all that about???

I caught a bit of coverage on CNN of people getting their wristbands in L.A. for the event. From what I saw, it didn't even look like they were big fans. That might be an unfair statement and too quick a judgment, but the idea that a lot of people who didn't give two sh*ts about MJ before he died may have gotten tickets is a little upsetting. This event has most definitely been set up haphazardly.

This is so sad. MJs biggest fans are going to be standing outside the arena.
MJ would not want this to be a game of luck. Or a Willy Wonka I got the golden ticket. Its all very upsetting.

I agree. It's not fair. You have people who never even cared about him before going to it just to say that they went to MJ's memorial.. or just because they want to scalp the tickets.

It sounds like a concert:(

That's true too. I don't think this is going to be like a real memorial. I know Michael wanted his funeral to be huge, but it feels almost like this is going to be some sort of spectacle.

Back