Days-Hours-Minutes-Seconds...without Michael Jackson

tamnoputi

Proud Member
Days ....Hours ...Minutes .... Seconds without Michael Jackson :(

REMEMBER-THE-TIME-58778.jpg

Go-To-The-Light-58773-1.jpg

Michael-Jackson-Ascension-58763.jpg

AAAAaaawww. :(

I've pretty much just started accepting the fact that Michael is not really gone. The spirit goes on, and I can totally feel him around me if I concentrate hard enough or if I'm praying or trying to talk to him. I am somewhat psychic, though. His spirit is really gentle. I'm serious--not just being ***** for *****. :p

Days ....Hours ...Minutes .... Seconds without Michael Jackson :(

REMEMBER-THE-TIME-58778.jpg

Go-To-The-Light-58773-1.jpg

Michael-Jackson-Ascension-58763.jpg

This is beautiful, thanks for sharing!!!
Cant believe it will 4 weeks tomorrow since he passed away...
I say a prayer for him every night before going to sleep, and i always say I love you Michael, it makes me feel better.. I know he's listening to us!!

This is beautiful, thanks for sharing!!!
Cant believe it will 4 weeks tomorrow since he passed away...
I say a prayer for him every night before going to sleep, and i always say I love you Michael, it makes me feel better.. I know he's listening to us!!

I do the same exact thing right before I go to bed. He's totally listening. :D

I can't believe it's been that long already. I feel like it was just yesterday or something, certainly not 27 days. I think that's probably because I was numb and in a state of disbelief for the first few days...stunned in the days leading up to the memorial... and felt incredibly lonely and sad after that. The days just kinda floated by and melted into each other I guess...

Nearly a month and I swear my heart is breaking a little bit more everyday...but that you so much for these, they are just beautiful!!

I used to do the opposite of this...At school...people made fun of me for liking him...So I'd "get them back" by scaring them half to death by figuring out how many minutes old he was :lol:
Almost 30 whole days? no way...this isn't happening...:sad:

Back