VOTE to make MJ the next Tonner Doll Icon!

Annika

Proud Member
Hi guys!

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I thought you might like to see it. :p

So, I admit it, I'm a doll fan. And the prospect of the below has me ridiculously excited.

The Tonner Doll Company, who make some of the most realistic and detailed fashion dolls in America, is looking for input on what they should feature as their new lines for 2010. And guess who one of the choices is? That's right, our very own MJ! Go vote for him here:

VOTE FOR MJ

Some general info: The dolls are typically 16' (much bigger than Barbie and the History and Thriller MJ dolls), and highly detailed. If the line gets made and is successful, it's a fair bet that they'll work their way through most of his iconic looks and outfits over time, and obviously they would be working under license, so the estate would profit.

Here are a couple of examples of other celebrity sculpts they've done:

capjack2.jpg

james.jpg

asriel_production.jpg

voted too. i put Thriller for the 2nd question.
said they could have MJ as himself as a werewolf and a zombie.

I voted for MJ. I had no idea what to vote for on the second question so I chose Star Trek. Wish I would have thought of Thriller.
If they do decide to make these MJ dolls, I really hope they will sell them in Europe too.

I voted MJ and 2nd for movie character: Moonwalker smooth criminal MJ hehe

Thanks so much for your votes guys! Keep em coming - the more votes he gets, the more chance there is of this actually happening! :D

lmao I hope you didn't just type in 'ghosts' otherwise they'll think you're talking about spirits

No, I added an explanation in the field below the survey.
And I also told them I would love to see those dolls also available in Europe (they are still hard to find over here). :smilerolleyes:

I voted :) Why didn't anyone wrote "Captain EO" in #2?
So, I did :D I love the captain.

Back