MJ and wigs. What's real and what's not...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyJam

Guests
We all know he's worn many wigs over the years, but I've never known what was his real hair and what wasn't.

Obviously this is a wig:

Michael_Jackson_405203027.jpg

But what about his hair from the TII rehearsals?

mike+curls.jpg

He was wearing it exactly the same on both the Dangerous and HIStory tours and it never occurred to me that he could be wearing a wig back then. Is this his real hair???

I think he started wearing wigs around the History era...Obviously from You Are Not Alone video on...Not sure about SCREAM, but I think it's not his real hair...

this topic MAY be closed but in my opinion he just wore weaves in the last few years?. all the other jacksons havent done so badly with their hair. except randy, who shaved his head

Since the Pepsi burn, his hair in the back most probably never grew back so I'd say right after the Pepsi commercial.

He didn't need a whole wig to cover that though.. No way the Dangerous hair is a wig.

are we saying it like its a bad thing. we keep bringing it up...? personally i dont think it matters if he wore wigs...look at women with hair extensions/weaves. or wigs for people who lose hair. its pretty common. so for that i dont care if it was real or not or when. but thats me.

no it doesn't matter, lots of celebrities wears wig today.

and I still keep my 'since pepsi commercial' thing.. doesn't have to be a complete wig, just, like.. a patch or something. Personally, even with curly hair, I've never been able to recreate the bad era hair with that much hair on the top and still manage to have hair on the side, lol.

BTW.. there's a movie coming out don't know when on the subject of hair and wigs and everything, sounds interesting. I think it's on black women and their hair, and many people show that their hair isn't really their hait. Interesting to watch in my opinion :)

not to offend anyone....but...why is Michael's hair always a topic of conversation...siga or not wigs who cares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back