Kobe Bryant discusses his friendship with Michael Jackson in L'Uomo Vogue

MJJ:G.O.A.T

Proud Member
kobe-luomo-vogue-3.jpg

Kobe Bryant (Los Angeles Lakers basketball star) is on the cover of the latest edition of L'Uomo Vogue and his website translated it. I was reading through the article and found this snippet about Michael.

He [Kobe] enjoys good music. "If I have to mention anyone I'd say Jay Z or Kanye West. Michael Jackson? He was something more, a true friend." Bryant sat in the first few rows at Jackson's memorial, broadcast worldwide from the Staples Center in Los Angeles. "He wasn't just a genius. Above all, he was a good person, who gave so much. He gave people values, he encouraged them to better themselves all the time. He was far deeper and more authentic than people could see. He was misunderstood too many times." In his tribute, Magic Johnson reminded everyone of all that ***** had done for African-Americans.

Source: http://www.kb24.com/news/5748

Last edited:
Kobe has been so supportive of Michael, both in life and in death.

That's sweet. I love hearing kind words being said about Michael no matter how big or small.

Everyone has this idea that Kobe is an a-hole, but every story I've heard of fans meeting him has been great. Unless he's with his family, then he doesn't like to be bothered.

Awesome. He has my full support! What team does he play for? I will be their #1 supporter from now on :lol:

Back