Michael Jackson - Remix Suite

i love akon's remix of ben .. the intro is sick i love it

I never got any of the remixes albums. For some reason I always steered away from remixes. Is this one good? Which remix album do you recommend?

I never got any of the remixes albums. For some reason I always steered away from remixes. Is this one good? Which remix album do you recommend?

personally i like the remix suite I Its not heavily remixed like some remixes thats been done in the past ..

So they just released "The Stripped Mixes", and now they're releasing another album? Motown's trying to cash in on MJ's name.

^ yea well who isn't?

Hm..me too, is it good? like, should I get this?

So they just released "The Stripped Mixes", and now they're releasing another album? Motown's trying to cash in on MJ's name.

Don't be quick to judge!
There was more done whilst MJ was still alive and motown aint the ones who are releasing it.
They have been mixed by konvict, The Neptunes etc

So no it aint just a simple cash in...

How many volumes are there? I need to get them all at once! :lol:

mjbaybee: From what performance are those photos of MJ? Never seen them before he looks wicked!!

How many volumes are there? I need to get them all at once! :lol:

mjbaybee: From what performance are those photos of MJ? Never seen them before he looks wicked!!

I'm not her, but the pics are screencaps from the Jacksons variety show in 1977 when they were doing a sketch of the Fonz.

And listening to some of the remixes, I love them. :)

I'm not her, but the pics are screencaps from the Jacksons variety show in 1977 when they were doing a sketch of the Fonz.

And listening to some of the remixes, I love them. :)

lol thanks for answering for me :p he looked sexy doing the FONZ lmao thats why i made it :D and ya the remixes are great!!

Motown also has an album coming out next month, and it isn't remixes, its an honest to goodness album of unreleased and demo material I'm looking forward to hearing. Bottom line, celebs get cashed in on, whether actors, actresses, musicians or whomever. It happens, MJ is no exception. The biggest thing you can speak with is your wallet and buy the stuff you are interested in and don't buy the stuff you are not interested in.

Motown was already very busy with the Stripped Mixes before our hero's death. About the remixalbum I have no idea, but they sound good to me. Some dance some r&B etc.

I correct myself in this post In my other one I said that motown aint releasing when infact universal motown , I stand corrected
However these mixes were in the works before Michael passed away

I saw The Stripped Mixes in one store, is it worth buying?

I was just looking at that same album in a store like half an hour ago, lol, thinking about if I should buy it or not. I didn't yet. Instead I just got another copy of BOTDF, cuz it was only 5,90€ and my first copy is really scratched and worn out.

Anyway, I'd also like to know if The Stripped Mixes is any good?

if anyone wants to know if the any of the albums are worth buying then I really suggest you to download Spotify from the internet its a piece of software that lets you search and listen to songs that have been commercially released and the Stripped Mixes are on there.
Its completely legal, the only small downside is that there are some commerical adverts on there but they only appear a few times s.

Anyways i'm deffo gonna buy the MJ Remix Suite, Sky Writter is just amazing!

Stripped mixes ARE REALLY WORTH buying. Please watch out. There are 2 titles for the same disc. When I was in London the disc have the title Motown 50 Mixes. I was watching on Belgian site an the title is Stripped Mixes. Both have the same audio.

About the Remix Suite.... I don;t get it anymore.
There are 5 digital download parts available now with about 20 remixes. The audio-CD I saw contain juyst 12 remixes, but on Ebay I saw a CD with 20 remixes... Which on is released in which countruy bacause I would like to have most remixes officially on CD...

Stripped mixes ARE REALLY WORTH buying. Please watch out. There are 2 titles for the same disc. When I was in London the disc have the title Motown 50 Mixes. I was watching on Belgian site an the title is Stripped Mixes. Both have the same audio.

About the Remix Suite.... I don;t get it anymore.
There are 5 digital download parts available now with about 20 remixes. The audio-CD I saw contain juyst 12 remixes, but on Ebay I saw a CD with 20 remixes... Which on is released in which countruy bacause I would like to have most remixes officially on CD...

Play.com has it on there for pre order and the CD contains 18 tracks
http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/11987220/The-Remix-Suite/Product.html

Ok, thanks. I think I'll have to buy it, then.

i purchased the stripped mixes a while back. i will def get the remix suite! i love the oakenfold remix of dancing machine (i think it is?)

and thanks for answering my question before :D he looks awesome in that black jacket...it was like bad before bad! :lol:

yes! i love the remix suites. i didn't thing the song "i want you back" could get any better until i heard it on the remix suite.

The Striped mixes is good i play it all the time. Just Michael there with that angel voice so full of emotions like he is 50yrs old....I will buy the Remix Suite soon.

Back