MJ trashed on The Wright Stuff (UK) - Complaint email address inside

mjlover1988

Proud Member
Today they were having a discussion about people going out in their pyjamas because Tesco has banned people in pyjamas from shopping in their stores.

They irrelevantly showed a picture of MJ and then the host Matthew Wright said MJ didn't take his trial seriously and mocked him.

This is an unacceptable inaccuracy because the explanation for MJ's appearance that day (the shower accident and rush to hospital) is well documented.

You can complain here to Channel 5:

customerservices@five.tv

Be calm and just point out that Matthew Wright's inaccuracy was not acceptable when the explanation for MJ's outfit is so widely available. It is irresponsible.

why they have to make reference on him? did he went to the court wearing pj on purpose? other than the so-called pyjama day, he always wore stylish suit...looked very royal. (i love all his court outfit :) )

not to forget, michael did went on public wearing pj on several occasions. but since tesco ban others from wearing pj while shopping further prove that not only michael wears pj at streets.

I see ignorance strikes again in the heart of the media. *sigh*

why they have to make reference on him? did he went to the court wearing pj on purpose? other than the so-called pyjama day, he always wore stylish suit...looked very royal. (i love all his court outfit :) )

not to forget, michael did went on public wearing pj on several occasions. but since tesco ban others from wearing pj while shopping further prove that not only michael wears pj at streets.

He was rushed to the hospital either the night before or early that morning. Either way, he was late for court and the judge told him if he didn't show, there would be a warrant out for his arrest. So he showed up in his PJ's since it's what he had worn while at the hospital.

Hi!!

I think this could also be something for the media advocacy group to handle. i will notify Memefan and Windy09 via PM to get their opinion. In the meantime people should definitely also complain individually! I will do this in a moment as well!

Peace and love,
MJJLaugh

That person on that show is a ..... Cant think of a suitable word for him that would not be blanked out.
I used to find him entertaining until just after Michael passed away. I caught his show back then and he was just an idiot towards a telephone guest regarding MJ and I have put my foot down in my home that if he ever comes on tv the channel is switched.

I wont even dignify his words back then by repeating them here.

Mike

That guy is an all out Mj hater and has made no bones about it, he has even refused to sing happy birthday to you cause he things Mj got payed as he owns the song. I don't watch his shows anymore.

I sent them a complaint via e-mail:

Dear Madam/Sir,

It has come to my attention that the Wright Stuff has had a discussion on Tesco banning people shopping there in their pajamas. Apparently this was necessary as this was happening too often.
Then the discussion steered towards Michael Jackson and according to the host, Matthew Wright, Michael Jackson did not take his trial seriously because he turned up in court in 2005 in pajamas.
I want to point out that nothing is farther from the truth than Mr. Wright's statement. There is plenty of documented evidence which details that Mr. Jackson fell in the shower that morning and suffered injuries to his chest and back. He was taken to the hospital to make sure that there wasn't an injury that required medical attention other than rest and pain medication. However the judge said that he had to be in court by 9 am or his bail would be revoked. His lawyer then told him to come as he was dressed, which is why he showed up in court wearing pj's, that day only.
All the other days he wore suits, tailored for him by Michael Bush.

This comment from Mr Wright was incorrect, out of place and should not have been made to begin with.

Thank you for reading my complaint.
Sincerely,
xxxxxxxxxx

This disrespect needs to stop. There was an acceptable explaination for that and people just seem to ignore all of the facts concerning Michael.

I will send an e-mail.

Matthew Wright is an arrogant idiot who often appears to take delight in being rude and dismissive to other people, both directly and indirectly. In short he is rubbish.

I sent them a complaint via e-mail:

And this the reply I received today:

Your Reference: VA/864542/DT (Please quote this reference in all further correspondence)

Date: 24th February 2010

Dear Ms van Galen

Thank you for your recent enquiry regarding The Wright Stuff. We apologise for the delay in responding.

The details of your complaint regarding the remarks on Michael Jackson during the 2nd February discussion on people shopping in their pyjamas have been logged in our Viewer Enquiries Report. This is circulated throughout the company and will be seen by all relevant personnel.

Thank you for your interest in Five.

Yours sincerely

David

VIEWER ADVISOR

Please note that the contact details for Five Customer Services are as follows:

Telephone: 0845 7 05 05 05 / 020 7421 7270

Text telephone for use by deaf people: 0845 7 41 37 87

E-mail: customerservices@five.tv

Fax: 020 7836 1286

Sent: 10 February 2010 19:27
To: Customer Services
Subject: 864542

Dear Madam/Sir,

It has come to my attention that the Wright Stuff has had a discussion on Tesco banning people shopping there in their pajamas. Apparently this was necessary as this was happening too often.

Then the discussion steered towards Michael Jackson and according to the host, Matthew Wright, Michael Jackson did not take his trial seriously because he turned up in court in 2005 in pajamas.

I want to point out that nothing is farther from the truth than Mr. Wright's statement. There is plenty of documented evidence which details that Mr. Jackson fell in the shower that morning and suffered injuries to his chest and back. He was taken to the hospital to make sure that there wasn't an injury that required medical attention other than rest and pain medication. However the judge said that he had to be in court by 9 am or his bail would be revoked. His lawyer then told him to come as he was dressed, which is why he showed up in court wearing pj's, that day only.

All the other days he wore suits, tailored for him by Michael Bush.

This comment from Mr Wright was incorrect, out of place and should not have been made to begin with.

Thank you for reading my complaint.

Sincerely,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXX

Last edited:
Matthew Wright has always had this immature attitude towards MJ. Even back in the trial and even after he died. And he is so rude to people that dont agree with his views. I really resent the fact that he gets to have his own debate show. But there's nothing the producers will do about it...but we should still complain.

Mattew Wright's disrespect and inaccurate information regarding Michael Jackson is disgusting, disrespectful, idiotic and shameful.

I used to enjoy the show. I refuse to watch 'The Wright Show' from this day on and so do all my peers.

Thank you for reading.

^ straight to the point.

Yeah but the thing is, he's never gonna grow up or change and the producers cant exactly do anyhting since its the WRIGHT show. I dont undersrand why they hired him. Shouldn't the host be objective and explore both sides of the story, rather than just force his opinion on everyone? I also cant watch the show cos of him.

2heg21z.jpg
2heg21z.jpg

Back