June 25th ambulance ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
OK, so i was just thinking. And something occurred to me. If there were 2 paramedics in the back of the ambulance PLUS Murray there is no way that there could be a photo of Michael from the angle in which we have seen. Think about it. One has to be doing Chest Compressions and its hard to do them from the top of the head so someone had to be sitting next to MJ in the ambulance which means his back was facing the side door. Murray and the other paramedic was at Michael's feet.

Through the side door. you cant see anything. Trust me i know i am a first responder. If someone is doing CPR you cant see the face through the door. And with the windows tinted as they were you cant see jack ish. But what im saying is. The photo was almost impossible to get.

lafd_rescue37_1.jpg

Even if someone looked through the back side of the ambulance it would hard to see Michael if there was a paramedic stand at his feet like i know there had to be.

Maybe they were not trying to do CPR anymore since they knew he died long ago...

even if they weren't they had to be standing to the side of Michael. One of them had to have been. There is hardly room in there for Murray,Michael, a cot,and all the equipment plus 2 paramedics. With all that someone was standing in front of the doors.

Here's the inside photo of a LAFD RA 78 taken at May 2009. (Not the ambulance that took Michael). As you can see there's a seat for one paramedic - the one holding the breathing tube, the other one was standing beside Michael doing CPR -he was by the side that the orange waste basket is, so that we can also see him in the ambulance photo and murray was possibly sitting on the seat towards Michael's feet - he would not be seen in a photo taken from the side window.

also check the second photo - even though the windows are tinted you can still see reflections of people.

fsdlafdra78004.jpg

fsdlafdra78006.jpg

Last edited:
even if they weren't they had to be standing to the side of Michael. One of them had to have been. There is hardly room in there for Murray,Michael, a cot,and all the equipment plus 2 paramedics. With all that someone was standing in front of the doors.

What you're saying makes sense...And Murray can not possibly be in the Ambulance because an eye witness said that they saw Murray run from Michael's House that morning...

L.O.V.E.
Romi

hmmm from what we have been told he was in the ambulance, In a black SUV behind the ambulance and running from Michael's home... *scratches chin* what to believe?

Murray was seen getting out of a black SUV at the hospital and 2 black SUV's left with the ambulance from Michael's house, there is video of that. Plus there wouldnt have been room for 3 people plus Michael in the back of the ambulance. Murray was not in the ambulance.

There were 2 men working on him in the ambulance. One doing breaths and one doing chest compressions.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^You would use that known fake pic as an example wouldnt you! lol Classic.

Either way D.I. if they were doing this there would be no way to make the shot we have all seen.

if one was doing breaths, this would mean he is holding the bag at his head, and one doing chest compressions then someone was at his side. its hard to get to the other side of that cot with all the equipment on that side. I still don't think its a possible shot. Even with the reflection of the glass and tent. i have taken pix through windows like that and they are never that clear.

Oh good grief.
My thoughts exactly when you posted that image as your proof :rofl:

Either way D.I. if they were doing this there would be no way to make the shot we have all seen.

if one was doing breaths, this would mean he is holding the bag at his head, and one doing chest compressions then someone was at his side. its hard to get to the other side of that cot with all the equipment on that side. I still don't think its a possible shot. Even with the reflection of the glass and tent. i have taken pix through windows like that and they are never that clear.

Thats right its a fake picture!!:agree:

I thought the same thing Ginny when looking at the style of the unit. The photag had to be totally accurate in getting a picture of a moving ambulance. Even though it was moving slow and came at a pause. He couldn't have been that lucky to get that kind of shot. The stars had to align perfectly for that to happen.

Well, I posted the full picture but it was taken down.

If you do a search on Google and look at images you can find the full photograph. It is not clear and there is a lot of window reflection. Also, there is another poster who posts here who said there were fans there that day and saw the photographer take that shot.

Of course, you are all entitled to believe whatever you wish.

If you do a search on Google and look at images you can find the full photograph. It is not clear and there is a lot of window reflection. Also, there is another poster who posts here who said there were fans there that day and saw the photographer take that shot.

i seen the videos thank you and i seen the photogs attempt to take a photo of a dieing or dead man as a full frontal lack of respect. I do not believe this photo is real. If you believe it thats your thing. But personally i don't. Were you the one who took the photo? Id like to see your test if you don't mind. I want to see how it looks through your lens if you took this photo. I can see how it can be photo shopped. I can see how someone would take the photo at face value and never question it. But someone did question it and proved it to be fake. I don't want to look for this picture purely out of respect for Michael. I don't want to see his last photo. I want to remember him as he was not like he was on that fateful day.

Thats because its a disrespectful fake pic.
If you do a search on Google and look at images you can find the full photograph. It is not clear and there is a lot of window reflection.
Yes and yet no reflection of the guy "taking" the pic! :rofl:
Also, there is another poster who posts here who said there were fans there that day and saw the photographer take that shot.
No, they saw paps taking photos, not THAT one shot. And they wouldnt even know if it was that shot! :rofl: There is also a pic by National Photo Group (fake ambulance pic) down the road looking back at the guy "taking" the shot as if to say, "look we really did take the pic." Why would that pap be down the road instead of at the ambulance trying to also get that pic?
We prefer the truth.

Anyway this has all been discussed here already:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86191

Well, if you don't actually look at the full photo I don't know how you can make your claim, but of course, you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

My opinion is that it was a real photo. It also goes along with the autopsy results which they could not have known if it were photoshopped

No, I was not the photographer and never made that or any claim similar.

wasn't dr. Thome Thome supposed to be in the ambulance to?

Im trying to remember everything from that day and some things have leaked out...

Well, if you don't actually look at the full photo I don't know how you can make your claim, but of course, you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

My opinion is that it was a real photo. It also goes along with the autopsy results which they could not have known if it were photoshopped

No, I was not the photographer and never made that or any claim similar.

You are the type of person that believes everything without asking or looking any further. You seem not to want to investigate this anymore then what the tabloids have said and shown to you. That's OK... That's your opinion and i can deal with that. But i simply cant sit here and look at that photo and say its Michael dead on a cot in the back of an ambulance. Simply because its to clear. Its to perfect of a shot to be acceptable. Not to mention it was daylight out and the lights in the back of the ambulance were not on.

You are the type of person that believes everything without asking or looking any further. You seem not to want to investigate this anymore then what the tabloids have said and shown to you. That's OK... That's your opinion and i can deal with that. But i simply cant sit here and look at that photo and say its Michael dead on a cot in the back of an ambulance. Simply because its to clear. Its to perfect of a shot to be acceptable. Not to mention it was daylight out and the lights in the back of the ambulance were not on.

I'm sorry but looking at the FULL PHOTO it is far from perfect.

I investigate everything, I read the Hoax sights and I READ EVERYTHING.

Since you want to believe it is a fake, and others here wish to believe that, its fine with me. You can believe whatever you wish....but you are saying you can't be bothered to look at the full shot and then telling me that I am not investigating. ????

There is plenty of credible evidence that the picture was extensively photo-shopped. It's digressive to go through all that in here, though. Isn't it? Whether or not the tabloids that bought it realized it was photo-shopped probably doesn't matter. What mattered is that those who bought the tabloids thought so. That photo HURT a lot of people, and was incredibly invasive, even though it was fake.

The autposy contradicts itself and the ambulance pic. Page 1 states Michael was unshaven. Pg 8 claims he was shaven. Michael would not have had a shave that day as he had not go up to get ready therefore the image is fake as MJ has no stubble on that pic.

I'm sorry but looking at the FULL PHOTO it is far from perfect.

I investigate everything, I read the Hoax sights and I READ EVERYTHING.

Since you want to believe it is a fake, and others here wish to believe that, its fine with me. You can believe whatever you wish....but you are saying you can't be bothered to look at the full shot and then telling me that I am not investigating. ????

Its not a question of "Can't be bothered" its simply that its out of respect that i don't wish to look. In my eyes it is disrespectful for that photo or any other photo to be out floating around the net and on news stands. In My Opinion to feast your eyes upon a dieing mans last photo is disrespectful. This is something i feel. And i cant believe this photo or how it was taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back