Michael May not find justice in our legal system but....

Ejacobs29

Proud Member
Los Angeles District Attorney Steve Cooley has decided to Forgo the Grand Jury process in the State vs Conrad Robert Murray. The LA DA with an 0-3 record for high profile cases, is scared of another loss. With cases such as OJ, Robert Blake and Spector case not going in their favor..losing the Michael Jackson case is not an option. DA Cooley has throw his hat in the ring for Attorney General of California. So as Michael Jackson fans sit outraged and confused as to why such ridiculous charges are filed DA Cooley gears up for his campaign for AG. It seem no matter how many calls we make our efforts are fruitless. Are voices are not being heard. As we all know..the power falls with the people, one time and one place, elections. So please join us as we start to campaign against the coward who was afraid to Fight for Michael Jackson who was murdered. Elections for AG are November 2, 2010. We could really use your support.
www.justice4mj.com

The Grand Jury would have had the option of choosing Murder 2, DA did not give them the chance. He weighed the options...Justice 4 MJ or a shinning political career for himself. He won...when it comes to voting time, we will see how many MJ fans there are.

I think he made the right decision.
I agree with you Beachlover... cause at this point no matter how much we want higher charges with the evidence involved they won't be able to proof second degree murder. None of us like it...but that's how it is right now.

We don't know what they can prove. This is political. I hope he doesn't win AG. The system is not for the people and we ARE the government. I will not give up.

We don't know what they can prove. This is political. I hope he doesn't win AG. The system is not for the people and we ARE the government. I will not give up.
If you don't know what they can prove or not than this statement of yours is unfounded imo.

As far as i've seen the documents and go by that i really have to say they can't proof murder two at this point.

now some people actually see DA Cooley's bid for the Attorney General as a good thing. That means that he's going for a conviction rather than a plea deal, and also it can show that he's confident that he's going to get a conviction for certain that he's willing to take it straight to the court rather than a grand jury. These elections are based on your wins, not on your plea bargains. That may mean that he's in MJ's case to win it.

now the argument between Involuntary manslaughter or murder 2 is perhaps a little complicated. For murder 2 you need to show intent or implied malice - meaning that you need to show either the doctor went to house that day with the intention to kill or that his action would result in death for certain. now I don't think he planned to murder MJ. Malice is also very hard to prove in this case he could simply say that he gave MJ propofol for 6 weeks without any proper monitoring device and he did not die and he had no reason to suspect that he will die that day.

I'll go with T-Mez on this argument. Rather than emotions we need to think more rationally and aim for a certain conviction then trying a higher charge but risking him walk away free. Yes the world or the laws are not perfect but I still prefer to see Murray behind bars even for a few years rather than seeing him free. that's my opinion.

I always thought there was never going to be a grand jury anyway, just straight to prelim?
yeah it was said after the charges came.b4 there were rumours about a GJ but it only came from the tabs. as others have said. u go to a GJ when your case is weak. why hide behind one when u have a strong case

now some people actually see DA Cooley's bid for the Attorney General as a good thing. That means that he's going for a conviction rather than a plea deal,
yeah id agree on that. his ticket for running for the AG will be im the guy who got mjs killer.it doesnt serve his purpose to not go full out on this case

now the argument between Involuntary manslaughter or murder 2 is perhaps a little complicated. For murder 2 you need to show intent or implied malice - meaning that you need to show either the doctor went to house that day with the intention to kill or that his action would result in death for certain. now I don't think he planned to murder MJ. Malice is also very hard to prove in this case he could simply say that he gave MJ propofol for 6 weeks without any proper monitoring device and he did not die and he had no reason to suspect that he will die that day.

Or for Murder 2 a wreckless disregard for human life needs to be shown. IMO Murray showed he had a wreckless disregard for human life, but I don't know all the facts, and it will be harder to convince a jury to find a doctor guilty of this than IM.

yeah it was said after the charges came.b4 there were rumours about a GJ but it only came from the tabs. as others have said. u go to a GJ when your case is weak. why hide behind one when u have a strong case

yeah id agree on that. his ticket for running for the AG will be im the guy who got mjs killer.it doesnt serve his purpose to not go full out on this case

You are right again. That is exactly how it is done here and will be done in this case. We are fooling ourselves if we believe otherwise.

Last edited:
os Angeles District Attorney Steve Cooley has decided to Forgo the Grand Jury process in the State vs Conrad Robert Murray. The LA DA with an 0-3 record for high profile cases, is scared of another loss.
if he was scared of a loss he would be taking this case to a GJ and not a prelim. what they say makes no sense at all

ith cases such as OJ, Robert Blake and Spector c
they won the spector case and was cooley involved in oj?

if he was scared of a loss he would be taking this case to a GJ and not a prelim. what they say makes no sense at all

This is why i don't get it.
Is the Spector in question Phil Spector the producer?I think he's in jail with Charles Manson!...Maybe they're referring to the first trial,but they def won the second.

yes phill spector. first trial was hung jury second was guilty. the article makes no sense they are twisting info to suit their agenda. the GJ/prelim comment is a prime example.

Cooley's afraid of losing?

You know, I have a bad feeling that there won't be any justice served for Michael....and Conrad Murray will be free...I've had this feeling since the beginning...

:no:

ooley's afraid of losing?
theres no evidence of that. if he were hed be going to a GJ.this is what the article wants u to believe as it suits their agenda

I believe he can win the Invol Man but it could have been more evidence to go beyond that I don't know ; my opinion. He chose what he could win. I want him to win but I am divided within myself on this.

You know, I have a bad feeling that there won't be any justice served for Michael....and Conrad Murray will be free...I've had this feeling since the beginning...

:no:

.......Awwwww,keep the faith hun:yes::better::yes:
We all are figthing for it,toghether with the family,but fully understand your'e fear!:yes::better::yes:

A few posts deleted. Seriously, if you don't have anything to contribute to the topic without being disrespectful or smart@ss, then please leave the thread and don't post anything.

Cooley was not the DA during the OJ case. Gil Garcetti, was the DA and Phil Spector had to be tried twice to get a conviction and just barley did they get a win the second time.

Had DA Cooley gone to a GJ, they could have come down with an indictment of murder in the 2nd degree. He did not want that. HE NEEDS THIS WIN!!

If we as fans expect so little that is what we will get. People are so afraid that they will not get a win they will settle for nothing, your choice. We will not. Some sit back and wait for things to happen others take action!!!

We are fighting for Michael who is gone and can no longer fight. Thanks for reading anyway.

Justice4mj

theres no evidence of that. if he were hed be going to a GJ.this is what the article wants u to believe as it suits their agenda

Our agenda is Michael!!! Look at my post prior to this one...everything we DO is for Michael so who is the one with the agenda, seem people like yourself who want to criticize people for wanting to help. Thanks for your post!

sorry but we have to stick to the facts. twisting info will not help which is imo what this article is doing. its now make some fans wonder like the below. when infact its the total opposite. if he had no case hed be taking it to a GJ just like sneddon did and not to a prelim instead. of course we are fighting for mj but u have tostick to the fact s and not twist things which is what this article is doing. how does that help.

Originally Posted by Court.ney.x
Cooley was not the DA during the OJ case. Gil Garcetti, was the DA and Phil Spector had to be tried twice to get a conviction and just barley did they get a win the second time.
so why bring up oj if cooley wasnt involved. and how can spector just barely be convicted. he either was or he wasnt. its not like they took a 60/40 split.

if cooley took it to a GJ it would make him look like he had a weak case and he has to ask for a indictment on murder 2. if he doesnt ask it makes no difference

everything we DO is for Michael so who is the one with the agenda, seem people like yourself who want to criticize people for wanting to help. Thanks for your post!
my agenda is sticking to the facts just like we did via 03-05. the facts are what wins out.this article isnt factual sorry.and not sticking to the facts doesnt help anyone especially mike.

Last edited:
For those of you who wish to fight with us for MJ, rather than sit around and be critical of others trying to help..please contact The DA and tell him with no Justice for Michael no AG seat for him. This is his site.

http://www.stevecooley.com/about.html

Thanks for your help, Michael needs our help!!!

Cooley wants to win this case on a personal level anyway. No way would he get voted back in if he allowed Murray to get off.

ooley wants to win this case on a personal level anyway. No way would he get voted back in if he allowed Murray to get off.
. a win in this case will make his carreer. i doubt he wants to end up like sneddon.obviously the opposite this time but sneddons only known for one thing now and thats the joke that was his case in 03-05. i doubt cooley wants that..his motivation is prob to win this case so he catupults him to win the AG seat through all the publicity. thats prob why hes going for it now

In my humble opinion, there is more than enough evidence to go for a murder 2 with reckless disregard against Murray and the autopsy supports that evidence.

The problem is that the D.A. office in Los Angeles has shown incompetency throughout the years. Always have, always will. The D.A. settled for the lesser charge in order to WIN the case. I was listening to an assistant D.A. for another city on Blog Talk Radio and he was shocked at the charge and said it could be easily proven Murder 2/Reckless Disregard For Human Life.

Ultimately it was up to the D.A. to asses the charge and he did. Do I feel that the charge should be more than it is? Of course. Is justice always served? Nope.

In my humble opinion, there is more than enough evidence to go for a murder 2 with reckless disregard against Murray and the autopsy supports that evidence.

The problem is that the D.A. office in Los Angeles has shown incompetency throughout the years. Always have, always will. The D.A. settled for the lesser charge in order to WIN the case. I was listening to an assistant D.A. for another city on Blog Talk Radio and he was shocked at the charge and said it could be easily proven Murder 2/Reckless Disregard For Human Life.

Ultimately it was up to the D.A. to asses the charge and he did. Do I feel that the charge should be more than it is? Of course. Is justice always served? Nope.

yeah i agree. ive mentioned murder 2 enough and im frankly more pissed that theres no cover upcharges. but i guess if he wants a conviction for whatever reason they are going with one they can easily get.do u cut you nose off to spite your face type thing

Back